返回列表 回復 發帖

令人羡慕的私人空间

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Polyhedron Habitable is a charming tiny relaxation space from Colombian architect Manuel Villa  located in Bogota, the capital city of Colombia. The owners of the home near by wanted a special miniature crib in their back yard where the parents and their small child could spend some time quietly. “Polyhedron Habitable” is meant to serve as a refuge and shelter, but also as a getaway. The wooden unique-shaped building will soon be the place where the smallest family member will play and escape whenever he feels the need. From this point of view the building can be resembled with a tree house.  Here is more information from the architects: “The outcome is a Regular Polyhedron –a “Truncated Cubic-octahedron”– transformed into a inhabitable space; a self-standing volume with one of his faces opened to the surroundings, and little windows on the sides and at the top that supply day light and optimal air circulation conditions.”
i like i wish i have
誠意感激,多謝分享,謝謝 对我来说真的是好喜欢的
简单就是美
thank your for share!!
thanks for sharing!
多面体可居住是一个迷人的休闲空间,位于哥伦比亚首都波哥大,哥伦比亚建筑师曼努埃尔别墅小。家附近的业主希望在他们的后院的特殊的微型婴儿床的父母和他们的小的孩子可能会花一些时间静静地。 “多面体可居住”是指作为避难所和庇护,也逃之夭夭。木独特的形建筑,很快将其中最小的家庭成员将发挥和逃避,每当他觉得需要的地方。从这个角度来看的建设可以像一个树屋。这里是从建筑师的更多信息:“结果是正多面体”截断立方八面体“ - 改造成一个可居住的空间;与他面临一个开放的环境,并在小窗口的独立量双方并在顶部,供应天灯和最佳的空气流通条件
感覺很不錯耶,很有讓人放鬆的感覺。
也可以事忙碌一天後的私人場所,很棒的分享。
Thank you for the information
thank for your generous sharing
哇 真系好靚喔 多謝曬
厲害﹗﹗﹗
Thanks for sharing!
返回列表