of course, friends first, lover later
願你開開心心過每一天  願你夢想成真
既然佢無拒絕你O係佢身邊,咪用時間佢改變大家既關係囉,無野架,佢一日無討厭你就ok啦
我受了重傷  已不再對愛有渴望   握緊的手始終要放開 留得住的只有恍然     
感情是要慢慢來的TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 [8 o" y% ~# Y( M; x0 s
" |' ^% z* s& c* N+ L  t7 v
你有幾會的
我係女仔都覺得係可以繼續交往,但不要太主動.
自做多情,最后受伤的也是自己!如果她是在乎你,又何必拖拖拉拉的!小心越踩越深,难以反身!
last time i realy like tat..I like a person and thta person oledy told me wont be with me..but I oso don care bout it and stil keep contact with tat person..until now..after 2yrs,when I can start to put her down and treat she like my fren(with true heart) she then treat me like hell...In front me say A but behind me say B... so i wont give a next time happen anymore
唔放弃。采用唔爹唔吊噶攻势追冚距!!
佢唔想無左我呢個朋友,但係又唔比我做佢男朋友....www1.tvboxnow.com7 p# N, l& ^9 L' D& Y; v2 ^) y( b! b
公仔箱論壇! ?. M$ f% k; P5 {
點解要我咁辛苦...........
熱鬧時想找寧靜, 獨處時想找伴兒
我个人认为如果真的很喜欢对方,不要因为对方拒绝你一次就放弃。也许有一天对方真的会被你所付出而感动的。
几大都再上,发展下真5得先算.好多野系靠争取0既
真係鍾意人就會不計後果咁等佢!!
原帖由 C-Yeah=ON= 於 2008-3-12 02:32 AM 發表 公仔箱論壇% j- N2 u3 n* g( h4 Q
佢唔想無左我呢個朋友,但係又唔比我做佢男朋友...., g6 k. ~) h4 R% ~7 \6 |, D$ [
www1.tvboxnow.com) o- J2 v8 V4 q3 W6 M* e3 H4 X# m
點解要我咁辛苦...........
" R1 v2 T7 z' D5 T1 @3 Y' F/ stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 m9 V$ U' {3 c3 t2 X; lwell... everyone is selfish, she wants to have u as her friend, then obviously you've been good to her and she's comfortable to have you around her. I think the key point is that whether you're happy with her. If whenever you're with her, you're happier than most of the time, then I would say you should still hang out with her. You know she doesn't want you to be her bf at this moment, but who knows what will happen in the future.
6 S' j( J2 ^9 [5 m- a; Twww1.tvboxnow.com" p# R( m" i, p0 T5 b: \# [
It's really hard to find a person to hang out who makes you happy all the time. I'm in a silimiar situation, but as a girl, I don't wanna jeopordize our friendship because he does bring happiness to my life. As long as you don't expect anything in return, then I'm sure you'll feel better when facing her. But as always, it's easy to say, hard to do tho. It takes time...
wait she until she like me
我喜欢的那个唔介意我搵佢玩,傾電話,和出去食饭!但总是在我D朋友面前话无可能做我女朋友的,这样我是否应该放弃呢?
i will....i hope to see her more if i love her...- |% W! f) k& h0 K
/ }, m# g6 N  S7 S* ]
so i will auto find her
返回列表