返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 好想識係澳洲既香港人呀

唔知有冇呢?

評分次數

how & what do you want?
I highly recommend my buddy HUIT, if you have the same idea:
I'm not keen on meeting anyone from the internet unless it leads to sex and certainly not with dudes either.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
I highly recommend my buddy HUIT, if you have the same idea:

norman.ho 發表於 2011-11-19 08:38 PM
如上,條件合適並有興趣者請帶同履歷及近照入內接洽,條件不合/其貌不揚/身材欠奉者,或各類男士(尤其宅男戇男毒男等)皆免問,非誠勿擾

And Norman you gotta be careful with the use of the word "buddy"

As for meeting Hongkies, this forum isn't going to get you anywhere. I suggest you go stand in the corner of Victoria Avenue and Archer Street in Chatswood and repeatedly go "你好嗎?你好嗎?" to passers-by, obviously you'll need to sift through all the Chinamen first as there are now a lot of them

This seems to work for the two American dudes in shirt-and-tie and a bible. I'm sure it'll work for you too.
我喺悉尼啊~哈哈
歡迎各位
大家好嗎?
Sooory, buddy HUIT,
A sign to help you clear things out, I took this photo while I was at Cairns a while back;
森森蛋糕, welcome aboard.
If you are Christian, it should be no problem for you to meet Chinese from HK, mainland and TW in church.
Yeah but meeting people in church means you'll have to marry them first before you get laid!
1# 森森蛋糕 You have my sympathy.

I was born in Hong Kong but when I went back to Hong Kong. I am using slangs in the eighties and my dress code is wrong. I can't bargain for price in woman street nor computer market. People would see that I am not a local and can charge me more. My concept of money, social view ... are not acceptable in Hong Kong any more. e.g. I am quite happy to drink a $10 bottle wine.

Hongkies are minority in Australian asian nowadays. But it is quite true that some Chinese churches have a very high concentration of hongkies. But if you go to your local craft club e.g. Gem's club. It is guarantee that you would find some there . (to share all the videos and other chat is quite ok but middle age plus) But you may find most have been away from Hong Kong for a long time.

All the best, my suggestion may be make friends base on what kind of person they are instead of where they are from. (only catches is how to share soap drama videos or talk about current gossip of which actor or actress is having an affair)
box hill melbourne....
MSN: [email protected]
1# 森森蛋糕 You have my sympathy.

...Hongkies are minority in Australian asian nowadays. But it is quite true that some Chinese churches have a very high concentration of hongkies. ...
popoeliz 發表於 2012-1-4 06:00 PM
I have benn living in Sydney for over 10 years and very, very much miss HK family members. I am not religious person but now I am thinking of going to Chinese church to meet new friends (that's most people do and their reasons they go to church).
Sooory, buddy HUIT,
A sign to help you clear things out, I took this photo while I was at Cairns a while back;
:hahahaha ...
norman.ho 發表於 2011-11-21 04:53 PM
女人的照片不用嗎?
我人在WOLLONGONG NSW~
返回列表