返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 加拿大人买房:八成人最看重交通方便

明报

根据加拿大皇家银行一项调查报告显示﹐大多伦多地区逾八成受访者表示﹐若屋价不是考虑因素﹐他们宁愿放弃拥有略大的后园﹐而选择一个更加方便使用公共交通,或可减少驾驶时间的居住地点。

另有五成四人甚至表示﹐不介意多付屋价﹐亦宁愿选择居住于交通便捷的地区。

加拿大皇家银行(RBC)委託Environics Research Group于今年5月1日至8日﹐访问了1,014个大多区居民﹐了解他们选择住处时﹐在交通便捷程度﹑房屋及后园大小﹑屋价等之间如何取捨。报告发现大多区居民渴求一个方便家人交通的居住环境。

市民步入不同年龄﹐他们对住屋需求亦有差异。如有七成年届60岁或以上的居民表示﹐宁愿居住在交通方便﹑邻近社区较密集的地区﹐即使要多付一点屋价﹐亦在所不惜﹔相反有五成九﹑育有两名或以上儿童的家庭﹐则宁愿居于较偏远﹑但空间较大的独立屋﹐况且这些地区的屋价偏低。

报告作者及Pembina Institute的安省政策主任Cherise Burda说﹐调查结果显示受访者有很清楚的意愿﹐希望有密集而对家庭友善﹐又接近每日要去的地方的社区不过现时很多这样的选择都超出人们的预算。
I think it is really common, its not just in Canada, USA too.  People are buying house based on it convenience.  Like houses that are closer to subway or highway entry are always selling for higher price.
thank for sharing.
In Hong Kong, US$380,000 can only buy you a 520 SF apartment along the subway line. It's really unreal.
这点历来都是炒房的基础点
比我都系咁选,交通方便最紧要,不过依家多伦多D屋真系好贵
住度度D 人都要交通方便架啦
1# longkdao
for my point of view, it is not about the trafic, if you can buy a house have cheaper price. for example, you buy a house for 50,000 dollars in the center on the city. it is so expersive right? if you can buy a house from upstate, that mean your house is a little bit far away from the center in the city. you can buy it for 25,000 dollars. that mean you save 25,000 dollars. and then you can use this 25,000 dollars to buy a car. i think you can drive the car for more then 30 years. that mean you don't worry about the convience place, such at subway and buss, because you have a car. and you don't need to load much money from bank, that help you reduce a lot of presure, because you don't need to pay a lot of money to bank every month. i enjoy this way !  ! when i buy a house, i just think this way, now, i really enjoy it. i hope this point of view can help you, good luck
that's true
I live in Canada, and I don't see ppl talking about traffic when buying.  This isnt hong kong.  most people got a car so it doesnt matter unless the city is soooooooooo big you need to drive hours.  In reality, for example, my city, Vancouver, only takes 5 - 15 mins to go to other places.
Canada is hard to survive
因為加拿大d屋間間都咁大、靚!唔似係亞洲、所以一定係交通方便啦!
Agree what you mention about, coz you never know when you car will brokedown!
返回列表