[討論] 偷吃的女人还能要吗?

偷吃的女人还能原谅吗?如果这样的事发生在你我身上,你会如何选择?
你会一眼关一眼开,继续和他在一起还是一刀两断?
因为背叛了一次心里总是会有个结的,很难打开的的结,
有第一次,不担保不会有第二次,第三次的
我就觉得背叛了自己女人是不能再一起的,
You lucky man, either there is something you missed or you are just a bit slow:

Here is a funny story that might help to lighten up your life:

A jealous husband hires a private detective to check up on his wife. The husband tells the detective, he wants both a written account and as many videos of her in any kind of compromising situations as the man can get.

Two weeks later the detective calls the man and tells him he has all the evidence he needs. They make an appointment for a meeting. The two of them are sitting there watching the videos. The man sees his wife meeting another man, then the two of them are walking in the park laughing. Another series shows her with a different man laughing and dancing. All together, he watches a dozen or so different activities, each with a different man, each time both she and the man are sharing obvious utter glee.

"Amazing," said the shocked husband, "simply amazing ! I just can't believe it."

"What can't you believe ?" asked the detective, "It's all right there for you to see, plus I have all the times and dates in my log."

"I know, I know!" said the man, still in shock, "I just can't believe my wife could be that much fun."
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
So meant.. when the wife is with the husband.. she isn't happy at all.....
since she n husband cannot get along..
might as well break up
男人出軌通常是為了解決性的問題,而女人出軌通常是因為情感得不到滿足。如果妻子可以調整單調乏味的性生活,那麼,男人回頭的比例是很高的,因為男人通常對妻子都還是會有感情的。且女人對男人出軌通常會為了家庭而有較寬容的態度。

但女人並不是為性而出軌,當先生無法與她有深層的溝通時,她會對婚姻絕望,當她找到願意傾聽,願意花時間陪伴她的人時,整個心都會變。而且,她很難一次愛上兩個人。當她變心時,對先生的感情也一定變了,便不太可能會回頭了。況且,男人對女人出軌後的接受度也比較低,更加強了妻子不回頭的信念。

評分次數

• ngls

三分天注定 ! 七分靠打拼! 爱拼才会赢♪ ♬……
因为背叛了一次心里总是会有个结的,很难打开的的结,
有第一次,不担保不会有第二次,第三次的
我就觉得背叛了自己女人是不能再一起的
一次不忠百次不用!費事心入面有條刺啊
What's the saying...
If that happens once, shame on him
If that happens twice, shame on you...?
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery,
Today is a gift, that is, a present!
本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2011-1-29 03:32 PM 編輯

偷吃的女人还能要吗?
为什么不能要?問謝霆鋒吧。。。he's a real guy...
就是他要离婚,粉丝也可以了解的。。。
我觉得不能。呵呵。。。
偷吃?  Lock up the fridge la!
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
偷吃?可以
再原谅最后一次
如果自巳偷食,又是否希望別人原諒?
內在雙方~有点問題,而外間也實在太多誘惑了!
不管怎的,最終能相处到老的是件好事!
生活的過程祗是大自然的一部份現像。
男人出軌通常是為了解決性的問題,而女人出軌通常是因為情感得不到滿足。如果妻子可以調整單調乏味的性生活,那麼,男人回頭的比例是很高的,因為男人通常對妻子都還是會有感情的。且女人對男人出軌通常會為了家庭而 ...
kschow 發表於 2011-1-27 01:34 PM
分析得很好,听落真是几有道理~
返回列表