返回列表 回復 發帖

[PS3] CFW kmeaw + OFW 3.55 + GAIA 2.07 + Blackb0x FTP Server v1.2

All credits to devs: kmeaw, flukes1, fail0verflow, geohot, Wutangrza and more.
and credits to luisgarcia87 for all instruction and link.

I copy and pasted all the instruction below from another forum, Enjoy.

*Warning* This will not work on any Official firmware 3.56 or above systems.  There is no down grade or CFW for anything above 3.55.

Inside this zip you will find:
- OFW 3.55 Folder
- CFW 3.55 Folder
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UR4OEX5Q

#1. Create directory on the root of a USB (formatted FAT 32) the following folders: \PS3\UPDATE\

#2.  Make sure you are on OFW 3.55 if not follow instruction below

If you're on 3.50 or less

Rename the PUP inside the OFW 3.55 SONY folder (OFW3.55.PUP) to PS3UPDAT.PUP

Then put the renamed PUP into the folder you just create inside your USB‚ example:
\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP

start system > Go to Settings > System Update > Update via Storage Media and install the 3.55 official Firmware

#3. Now you're on Official 3.55 firmware its time to install the kmeaw custom firmware.

#4.Rename the PUP inside CFW 3.55 Folder (CFWkmeaw.PUP) to PS3UPDAT.PUP
Then put the renamed PUP into the same folder you just create inside your USB‚ example:
\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP (if asked to overwrite say YES)

Go to Settings > System Update > Update via Storage Media and install the kmeaw Custom Firmware

*note - if a message appear saying you already got the latest version turn the PS3 on Recovery Mode and choose System Update from the menu

#5. After reboot you should see the install package file and the app_home/PS3_GAME/ inside the Game Folder

#7. Add the package UP0001-GAIA01985_00-7679866932773369-GAMEZ.pkg located inside the Gaia Manager 2.07 Folder to the root of any USB and install from the Install Package files option(Press start button).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XUG5G2E GAIA 2.07

#8 Transfer file from PC to PS3, There are a few ways to do this.  The ps3 only support FAT32 so any file large than 4GB will not be able to copy it directly with a File Manager application.  The best way to transfer games to the PS3 HDD is using Blackbox FTP server V1.2.  The below youtube link will show you have to transfer file with Blackbox FTP server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzMwkGVW7jI&feature=related  *any current FTP client program will work.

http://www.multiupload.com/MU_YVPGHUCZ5H Blackbox FTP server.  Unpack it and put the UP0001-BB0011111_00-0000111122223333.pkg to the root of any USB drive and install from the install package files option(Press Start Button)

#9 run Blackbox FTP server and make sure your PS3 is connected to the internet but do not connect to PSN it'll force you to upgrade to 3.56.  The program will show you an IP for your ps3.  Now connect your pc to your ps3 with any FTP client software using that IP.  

#10 transfer games inside  the  /Dev_hdd0/Gamez directory in your ps3.

#11 Run Gaia 2.07 and enjoy.
FAQ

Is this for european consoles only?
R: No, this is for any consoles as the 3.55 OFW has the Same md5 hash wether us, eu, jp

Is it really necessary to go to 3.55 ofw before to install the CFW?
R: Its recommended to first be installed the OFW 3.55 just to avoid any trouble then you can install CFW

If I follow the instructions there's no risk of bricking your console?
R: There should be a zero risk of bricking but nothing is guaranteed, even with OFW something can mess up so really no guarantee.

Does upgrading from 3.41 -> OFW 3.55 delete anything in the GAMEZ folder?
R: No, not at all.

What is this .DS_Store in the folders?
R: The .DS_Store as they are some hidden files in mac so each time you customize a folder, the changes stays in the folder saved. And as this zip was made on a mac thats why they are there. just ignore them or delete them.

Im on geohots can i just go back to OFW 3.55 and then install CFW kmeaw?
R: Yes you can.

I use this tutorial and Jailbreak my PS3, but my blu-ray lens is wrecked, what can I do?
R: Latest version of backup manager (GAIA, Multiman) remove the support for discless boot as it was unstable.

Is there someway i can check if my old ps3 (fat) will work with this?
R: It has been tested. it works. OLD FAT PS3 (256MB NAND) PS3 FAT (16MB NAND) and PS3 SLIM (16MB NAND)

Where do I put the backups?
R: Root of your drive make a map GAMEZ and put there the games in

Can I return to OFW 3.55 after doing this? If so how?
R: Enter recovery mode and choose system update... and then in a usb insert the OFW 3.55 into the following path PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP <<--- (rename the OFW3.55 into PS3UPDAT.PUP)

I have an internal 500 gb Hd in my ps3 will this cause problems if I follow the guide with such a ps3?
R: I also upgraded a few months ago my ps3 hard drive for a 500gb Western Digital Blue Scorpio, installation of CFW went smoothly no trouble at all, i think you're safe.

I have a bunch of backed up games in my console, Would I lose all my games if I follow these steps?
R: No, everything will stay, upgrading does not erase anything.

I am on 3.41 JB, Is better solution for me, to stay on 3.41 or go to CFW 3.55?
R: As of now PSN is not available in CFW 3.55 but you can play PS3 games compiled with 3.50 SDK without modifying eboots.

What is the lv2.pkg for? Do i need to install it so that gaia or multiman works?
R: The recent multiman and gaia manager both already got the lv2.pkg added to the homebrew so there's no need of the lv2.pkg. but sometimes manager crash before opening so to avoid this I still run the lv2.pkg before opening a manager for the first time

Is there a problem doing both updates in recovery? I feel safer updateing in recovery.
R: You can... there shouldn't be any trouble.

I need to know whats the difference between BDRIPS.pkg Games.pkg and Gamez.pkg is this really matter which one i install from Gaia Manager?
R: The package comes with 3 different versions of Gaia. One of them takes games from the GAMES folder, one from the GAMEZ folder, and one from the BRRips folder. It's mainly for compatibility with other backup managers. Since most managers now allow you to select where to load your games from (Ex Rogero's and MultiMan both have these options), it doesn't really matter which one you use. You only need to install 1 of the 3 packages based on your choice.

Can we play online with this firmware and will we get banned like will sony detect this and ban our psn accounts?
R: You can play online but with a trick follow this tutorial to achieve it. Due to recent news SONY state that they will ban people running CFW on the PS3 and or uncertified software.. so to sum's up HIGH PROBABILITY OF BEING BANNED

Im on cfw 3.55 waninkoko can i update directly from xmb to KMEAW?
R: Seems popular advice is to go back to OFW then to kmeaw, just to stay on the safe side

Every time i try to update by usb, I get the msg: no apliccable update data was found, anyone can help?
R: Format the usb into FAT32 even if you think its already on fat32, also be sure to use this directory USB:\PS3\UPDATE\PS3UPDAT.PUP
Thanks for sharing....
返回列表