返回列表 回復 發帖
maybe they unlike us bcoz now china is big finance control
even i from malaysia but all our product is supplies by china
we just support EURO FOOTBALL .....
yyy_yow 發表於 2011-12-15 10:53 PM
That's a STUPID response. Why is it ALWAYS the same excuse people make: "because Asians have money"? People had plenty of reasons not to like Asians (or Jews, or other races for that matter) even BEFORE they were known to be rich.

See that kind of reasoning alone just highlights another classic Chinese "virtue": 阿Q精神  - if someone doesn't like you, it must be something you have that is better than his/hers. Because it's always hard to admit you're deficient in a certain quality as others have perceived you, and also because you care so much about how people perceive you.

Why is it so important what others think about you?

Trust me, at this point in time (2011), the average white guy is NOT jealous of the average Asian. Yes, some Asians have money, but despite their economy woes, overall the Western outlook in life, quality of life, work/life balance are WAY above Asia (except for the handful of first world countries including Japan, S. Korea, Singapore, HK etc but overcrowding is a problem in all of them) - you don't see Western people sending their kids to school in Asia as much as you see Asians in schools and universities in the UK/US/Aust/Canada do you? And how many white people want to emigrate to Asia?

I'm not worshipping Westerners, just telling it like it is. What was China doing when the Europeans were busy shaping the world the way they wanted it a few centuries ago?

Yes, things are changing, but if Asians continue to obsess over "face" and how others think about them, they would always be followers and not leaders. Just focus on yourselves, losers. Then check again in another 20 years.
I don't give it a sh$t about how they look me in their mind, as long as I am being treat fairly and making good salary at work.
CASE BY CASE BA
interesting research!
軟弱...
華人加油
还是努力提高自身素质,勇敢的show出来!
thank for share.
不知道,應該沒有西方男性好吧?
thats sad. thank you for sharing
心有戚戚焉...
雖然現在已經是知識爆炸的時代...
但還是有很多潛在的文化歧視問題存在...
所謂的高層分子運用媒體來散播這種形象...