返回列表 回復 發帖
The point here is not because of misunderstanding of different cultures or that Caucasians can't tell the difference between Asians, the point here is that they are being racist to us. We need to stop making excuses for ourselves. I have faced racism in Canada as well. I was on the bus, and this young Caucasian guy got onto the bus and he stared screaming "chinks". Whenever an Asian got onto the bus, he kept repeating that word over and over again and I couldn't stand it. I stood up and defended myself like "Heidi" did and ya nobody did nothing but who cares at least I did something about it. I don't get why most Asians think it is ok to be racist at, this is year 2014 and we need to stand up for ourselves. We shouldn't let racism and ignorance to put us down and make ourselves feel inferior compared to Caucasians. We are generally smarter than them, we work harder than them and family oriented, and we aren't as ignorant as them so a lot of things we are better than them so we really have to show this world how great us Asians are.
在哪里讨生活都不容易呀
Australian is racist too, just some of you never encounter racist australian, hahaha.
my colleagues told me they had these incidents happened on them before, yet they told them: we are not from China! don't expect all asians are chinese! what about other places like vietnam, malaysia, thailand, etc.....how come you only focus on somewhere in particular? or you can't differentiate between different countries? that just proves you australians are so dumb, lol
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
老实讲,边个地方都会排外噶
白皮膚看不起其他顏色的也不是一天兩天了
的确,上年还有阿德莱德hungry Jack一个鬼老不愿吃亚洲人做的食物,要求退货,原因因为是华人做的
返回列表