返回列表 回復 發帖

Fabregas - Alonso Perfect

Fabregas - Alonso Perfect

Cesc Fabregas wants Arsenal to lure Xabi Alonso to the Emirates as he revealed his desire to one day be captain of the club he describes as having "something special".
The Spain midfielder is currently ruled out with injury and while he has been on the sidelines the Gunners have been linked with Aston Villa's Gareth Barry as well as Alonso of Liverpool.
The 21-year-old said: "I'd love it!
"What can I say? He is my friend and apart from that he is a great professional, a great passer of the ball, he works hard defensively, he's scoring goals now, he's experienced and he is only 26.
"For me he would be perfect."
Fabregas joined the Gunners five years ago from Barcelona where he had been part of the youth set-up.
He believes he is "privileged" to be with Arsenal and has no desire to follow the likes of Alexander Hleb and Mathieu Flamini out of the exit door.
Instead, Fabregas has pledged his loyalty to the club.
"Don't get me wrong, Alex Hleb and Mathieu Flamini are two of my best friends in football and I wish them all the best.
"I speak to them every week and I know how they feel - I am not going to tell you - but Arsenal is Arsenal.
"This club has something special that no others have. We have to take care of it.
"I have a lot of friends in Spain and Italy and when they speak about other clubs I know I am privileged to be where I am.
"I don't want to lose it. I want to win things for the club. I want to get experience here. I want to play for Arsenal.
"When you see football all around the world, you see very few teams who play the way that we play.
"I just enjoy it. I feel it is my home now."
William Gallas is the current Gunners captain - a role which Fabregas would like to undertake one day.
"I would love it," he continued. "I am happy with everything, my number four, playing for Arsenal in centre midfield and giving 100% every, every game.
"But if the boss thinks in one or two years I am ready to be captain, I will take the armband."
hahaha...
thanks cesc~~~
alonso of cz is the best~~~
返回列表