返回列表 回復 發帖

download到99%就停止,何解?

有些下載files到了98% 或99.8% 就停止不能繼續下載, 請問什麽原因?
1 r+ {/ X" J- Y5 n4 z請指点.$ g3 D7 X6 w  l, P7 j: u0 n! m1 n1 |! p

$ W, `1 S' o$ Z% p. y謝謝!
I also interested the answers .  Everyone know ???
Time Left 99:99:991 s- ~3 g8 k5 J" z! v. l

$ d' J1 o, p# @3 u; l0 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"please don't change and delete the the download files and folder"www1.tvboxnow.com1 w! [  L& F% ~/ ~! v4 a- T; ^
There is 2ways to solve this problem:
$ s# I% _% }/ C# t5 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* N% `% R- i/ N3 c
1. don't delete the download seed first, try restart computer or retry the download client.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ~& _* p- |0 p
2. delete the download seed, then open again then torrent seed and retry the downloadTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! a. p4 o5 o* _( g+ ~( R1 b

" e0 L$ g# Q# |+ x+ V公仔箱論壇This problem usually appear in 'BitComet'
有可能系种子文件的问题www1.tvboxnow.com2 B1 c3 ^$ g. U1 f' D6 S+ G% H
如果系播放文件可以将) n3 X8 [9 Q2 h: {
那个后缀名改成rmvb试试
thanks
你下的应該是WMV吧!7 y' ^1 `' S+ b& \
是有吸血病毒的呢!
: d: }4 W4 d8 H$ ?+ t, N: R* Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb别再下WMV就没事啦!!!
- L4 Q$ ]" L6 I  Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
i have the some issue, it is rmvb file and it download to 99.7% then it stop, i already try:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* Z" T4 u  @, |  p# ?$ t0 C. A

* R1 ~+ n0 ^- k# y# H4 G公仔箱論壇1) restart my computer, restart the file... ................still no go..
  `1 p0 _& F" e  a1 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2) delete the download file and task.. re-download the file....still stop at 99.7%
" ]* l5 K- Q4 |( _% [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- D6 k0 s, f7 j# o
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. x: m4 O, L9 n7 [3 j) v/ }

, n, K7 U' k% R, ]- ?; I, `- Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 R( H+ o8 a2 L$ e- `% q1 X# Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsomeone pls help!!!
我下的一个DVD文件中 也出现了这样的情况99.8% 一工5个文件 只能看到4个!郁闷!最后那个看不了!
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I having the same problem although i'm using bitcomet 1.14 latest version, some movies still hanged at 99.9%. I check from the bitcomet's FAQ the below result that i can get. It's  not so helpful to me but hopefully it can give some idea for your guy to solve this problem.www1.tvboxnow.com: M0 {' w+ u0 P( m
Meanwhile i will convert this 99.9% file using WinAVI and it work.$ Q  I7 ]) K* c4 n
公仔箱論壇. T4 @1 t, ]8 ?1 L/ C7 t. E
My file download stops at 99.9%. What's up?
8 \  L9 L5 j1 C
, O: V; G, h# F- \3 `8 l  nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。   There maybe many reasons why this happen, up to now, the most reasonable ones are as following:
4 m7 P. x3 I# F5 Z! U; T
* U, \' {( n' b% N- d- K    * torrent is out of date without complete BT seed. Only if someone make up for the lacked seed or provide long-time seed can you complete the download in this situation. But for video files, 0.01% will not affect the complete.
" g* C1 V, `3 X1 W    * Besides video file, there are small image or text file contained in the BT task. As there is no seed or much less seed for these small files slows down the download speed. It's recommend you not download these extra files when selecting step.www1.tvboxnow.com* }' k% M" F$ w5 s) Q. J% X
    * Old BitComet version bug. BitComet clients transfer torrent by pieces which have the same size. All the files in this torrent are splitted into pieces, the size of which has been appointed by the torrent file. If there is more than one file to transfer, there might be some pieces contain head of file A and meantime tail of file B. As a result, although all the content in file A downloaded, the status of the file might keep permanent “99.9% finished” because some content from file B in this piece has not been downloaded.
( Q! T" d7 W9 e7 w, T
& H; A$ f% c( N/ T4 y. C3 s" W公仔箱論壇This problem has been resolved in 0.85 and above version. It's suggest you update the BitComet to the latest version. Or stopping and restarting the task manually may work.公仔箱論壇4 m: q/ i: o; y9 p" H* d
Why do some BT tasks' progress become 99.9% after the download is finished?
. ~2 F9 q  P1 X. [; @, {% mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 n  Z8 @2 m' y' S
  There are many reasons to why this happens. The following, are some:公仔箱論壇8 V. r2 M; @5 v7 I, A

+ ^; X2 O% U, rwww1.tvboxnow.com    * Taskname.piece_part.bc! was deleted accidentally. There is a boundary date which is contained in this file, and hash-check failed when it was deleted. If this was the cause, perform a Manual hash-check upon completion and then restart task to download.
2 |% a* C7 V% e8 m5 p, ?公仔箱論壇    * Parts of the file were deleted, when exiting BitComet. At the next login, the remaining file progress will appear as 99.9%. This is caused by hash-check failure, as some boundary data was deleted. The solution is the same as above. It is suggested to disallow the deletion of some files after download, so that the boundary date will be saved in taskname.piece_part.bc!.
  X! V. H* l9 J% l3 ^6 }# ]    * Old Bitcomet version bug: Update your BitComet version or hash-check the BT task again, so that it will work properly.
I found another solution but i haven't try it yet. 公仔箱論壇7 l0 `; R1 v$ e! z
CORRECTION:My previous reply saying i'm using WinAVI to convert the 99.9% file is not all can be convert.
  ^: y* g# Q9 m) m  ?5 o9 d公仔箱論壇* _* }; L' n" H# H
The below useful help is form:( a, b8 E' O) x9 I  `+ K
http://www.p2pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=21433#p134861tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! k. |: o: H* i
: I2 k; o; V( p! U9 i2 z: F0 X; }% D9 j
A torrent is stuck at 99.x% and still downloading (rubbish data), why won't it finish?
6 T1 B5 @) v* ]: m9 O9 Rwww1.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' x( t! L3 l% l4 D* B) c- S5 x; [7 D% r- i
This doesn't always happen at 99.9%, it happens when it has all but the last piece. Piece sizes can vary from 32KB to 2MB, so depending on the total size of the torrent it may be on much less than 99.9% when it's time to download the last piece.
- _7 G7 W$ y  J* s: V/ H) ?5 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 `9 C6 K4 k. l* _
This problem is usually caused by some NAT Routers corrupting the data and affects most, if not all, BitTorrent clients. Make sure you're using the latest firmware (check your manufacturer's website for official firmware and installation instructions). People who get this problem usually get it on nearly every torrent.* N0 g" y5 ~& z* T$ X) v$ ]

$ q+ D5 M4 X; _0 O& u; Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf you leave the torrent running long enough it'll probably finish, but it could take a long time and use a lot of download quota. But if you're not willing to wait or want a more permanent solution, stop your torrent and try the following...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 j9 s: ^3 t. B6 E- O4 x$ H0 K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 N$ G* M) C$ z% e3 V& m
Possible Solution #1:www1.tvboxnow.com( w" {6 J. T0 e, r4 o

# V; o8 D3 h$ f7 X% ?公仔箱論壇Click Options > Preferences > Advanced > Connection and change "Maximum Connections per task" & "Connections to keep per task" to 1, then resume the torrent.
0 _8 E- H2 u7 I) v
% e5 O9 m. G: g: ^  j, c+ N% ]) k1 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow this works... To keep the speed up right to the end of the torrent, once requests for all the required pieces are pending, BitTorrent requests them all from everyone that it's downloading from. It then sends cancel requests to everyone else each time one of the pieces arrives. So by lowering the connected peers to 1 it may stop the piece coming in from several peers at the same time and getting mangled by the router and/or BitTorrent/BitComet.
7 x  g! S0 _- {5 D; B5 b
  y% `+ e7 y3 h' E( C! |Possible Solution #2:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( C! l( i: r" ]

+ s/ n& U8 }8 O9 K7 i3 GSelect the torrent task in BitComet then click the Files section (bottom left in the main window). If it contains any of the following file types, right click them and select Priority > Disabled:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 j2 h7 D: y3 C: R. O
desktop.ini
0 y. ?! P* g5 u$ n3 mthumbs.db1 @8 _  ~4 o; K/ d$ i2 Y4 }6 Y# N# k

1 b+ H8 l' p" {0 |公仔箱論壇Next right click the torrent task and select Manual Hash Check - this will check the data for errors. Then resume your download and hopefully it will finish.
3 x! C9 m2 ]% d4 _2 S# t( j( f# M  b8 F  [& ~8 Q
This may fix it because these files are hidden system files that are specific to each system, so if somebody mistakenly included them in the torrent there will be a constant file overwriting battle between BitComet and windows.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. o, g& h" M1 T$ C6 V& b( `2 r
% Q- p! r; v1 ~! C6 }1 H
Possible Solution #3:www1.tvboxnow.com. w+ D9 F* ], Z1 ]( N7 Q. h+ Q

5 p# J: s% ^. p' w! NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Make sure the following is disabled in your router:www1.tvboxnow.com1 K6 C& z( F' ]
DMZ Mode (where all packets are forwarded a single machine by default)公仔箱論壇% f! D) n# r8 m; d! c
Game Mode (very few routers support this function, so you probably won't be able to find this option)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* O) ^( t: Q! m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 A# K& V& S1 q  v
If DMZ was configured and has now been disabled, you'll need to set up static port forwarding (instructions here).
2 w" Q, Z. i9 j$ t5 G0 Q" i4 Y# ]
Possible Solution #4:
( o2 ~5 w3 g4 O" s+ F3 b% \  A% k
, R: Q+ F7 s$ lDisable/bypass your routers NAT and connect directly to the internet - so you can download the last piece of data without your NAT messing it up. Consult your routers user guide on how to do this.
你下的应該是WMV吧!
( m, U5 b* R$ \7 I2 E. h) iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。是有吸血病毒的呢!
# y- U& K0 A  Owww1.tvboxnow.com别再下WMV就没事啦!!!公仔箱論壇2 i) h$ k/ D# T. n5 e. K$ b
; b# v0 M5 D4 N% @) x
ericsoon 發表於 2009-1-25 12:58 PM
; O9 ?4 R: F# S, R2 m/ ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb咩叫吸血病毒....?
tq very much
謝謝!
返回列表