返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉會] 意甲4000万先生来了!皇马锋霸正式抵达体检

皇家马德里队内的阿根廷前锋伊瓜因转会一事,在经过了半个夏天的辗转之后,终于有了结果。意大利当地时间周三下午3点,阿根廷人乘坐的飞机降落在意大利罗马的菲乌米奇诺机场,他此行的目的是参加那不勒斯俱乐部的体检,下赛季他将身披蓝色战袍征战意甲。25岁的伊瓜因也将是继卡列洪、阿尔比奥尔之后本赛季第3位加盟那不勒斯的皇马球员。
  《慢镜头》报道称,和伊瓜因同机抵达的,还有此前宣布租借加盟那不勒斯的30岁西班牙国门雷纳,他们在罗马停留后将直接赶赴那不勒斯,于晚上到达那不勒斯的夏季训练营所在地迪马罗,与球队会和。
  当伊瓜因到达罗马机场时,在那里已经有大量的那不勒斯球迷等待迎接他的到来。伊瓜因本人心情也很不错,也许是因为还没有正式宣布加盟,他在面对记者时并没有多说,仅仅表示“我非常高兴能来到这里”。在走出机场时,由于在场球迷过于热情,伊瓜因不得不在保安的护送下才从球迷的热情拥抱中走了出来。
  从今天开始,皮皮塔(伊瓜因的绰号)在意大利的生活就正式开始了。按照计划,他将和雷纳一起在当地时间周四早上接受俱乐部安排的体检,完成相关手续,接着两人就将前往球队训练地,和新队友们正式见面。如果一切顺利的话,下周一那不勒斯俱乐部将在圣保罗球场召开新闻发布会,正式宣布二人的加盟。
  显然,那不勒斯的球迷已经迫不及待看到伊瓜因出现在球队的训练基地了。当地时间周三的训练中,已经有球迷在训练场外打出了“真正的阿根廷人是不会去都灵踢球的!欢迎你,皮皮塔!”的标语。一方面讽刺了在伊瓜因转会争夺中输给自己的尤文图斯,另一方面也体现出那不勒斯球迷对阿根廷球员特殊的感情。
做拿玻里球迷真好
thanks for sharing

oakley online

Find out if all your checks have cleared.Trinidad Tobago.
One way Egypt is seeking funds is through the return of millions of dollars earned under rampant corruption during Mubarak’s nearly three decade-long rule.Kanalinseln.
Cavil Avenue is home to a wide range of restaurants,oakley online, cafés, nightclubs, bars, pubs and family entertainment such as infinity.
The first ascent, in 1937, was a three-day epic of storm and exhaustion that took the lives of two ItaliansThese are so pleasant that right after putting on one you might in no way want to remove them.I played it alongside my friend, and even my mother got in on the act (in fact, we both laughed ourselves silly during the excellent ending sequence).There exists no cheap coach purses question as to why these certain footwear are so well-known amongst girls.
You might try to crush the barb to secure a better result of your huntHermes gestiona el negocio de reparto Planet Express, y sus responsabilidades incluyen pagar las facturas, distribuir las renuncias legales y avisar a los familiares más cercanos.The officials did not come and the documents were not provided.came the reply.
Although Ms Royal is popular with the party's members, she has become controversial amongst its senior officials after she frequently distanced herself from her party during her election campaign and openly courted centrist voters.
One way Egypt is seeking funds is through the return of millions of dollars earned under rampant corruption during Mubarak's nearly three decade-long rule.Kanalinseln.
"Your hair loss problem could be down to various causes, including diet.Osada ta, le?? ca na zachodniej rubie? y Imperium Rosyjskiego, by? a wówczas atrakcyjnym terenem dla zagranicznych inwestorów.Cheap online lingerie can be found in any corner of the online apparel industry, whether from a specialty shop or a local department store website.
Learn how to stitch your way through large bags made of cloth.A snowboarder who’s not wearing the right glasses, for instance, could hit a tree and get injured.Presumably, the waiting record for any Birkin is more than two several years.
hochrangiger Priester machte im Rahmen des Morgenfernsehens der gr??ten griechischen Fernsehstation das Weltjudentum für Griechenlands Finanzprobleme verantwortlich.So I will open the device myself and see if I could fix it.

These gemstones are available in various shapes and sizes to suit individual preferences and also the type and style of jewelrySome of the fruits and vegetables high in beta carotene include carrots, squash,oakley solbriller, and yellow and red peppers.
Cavil Avenue is home to a wide range of restaurants, cafés, nightclubs, bars, pubs and family entertainment such as infinity.

The first ascent, in 1937, was a three-day epic of storm and exhaustion that took the lives of two ItaliansThese are so pleasant that right after putting on one you might in no way want to remove them.I played it alongside my friend, and even my mother got in on the act (in fact , we both laughed ourselves silly during the excellent ending sequence). There exists no cheap coach purses question as to why these certain footwear are so well-known amongst girls.
You might try to crush the barb to secure a better result of your huntHermes gestiona el negocio de reparto Planet Express, y sus responsabilidades incluyen pagar las facturas, distribuir las renuncias legales y avisar a los familiares más cercanos.The officials did not come and the documents were not provided.came the reply.
Can give you a date they were invented, but i can answer the beneficial portion.It was also the network second most-watched telecast ever, only losing out to their last season finale.A majority of people when the enter in the 50 to 60 years of age group tend to become serious and reserve people.
Locksmith services are widely available all over Oakley.
Although Ms Royal is popular with the party’s members, she has become controversial amongst its senior officials after she frequently distanced herself from her party during her election campaign and openly courted centrist voters.
Can give you a date they were invented, but i can answer the beneficial portion.It was also the network second most-watched telecast ever, only losing out to their last season finale.A majority of people when the enter in the 50 to 60 years of age group tend to become serious and reserve people.
hochrangiger Priester machte im Rahmen des Morgenfernsehens der gr,lunette oakley?? ten griechischen Fernsehstation das Weltjudentum für Griechenlands Finanzprobleme verantwortlich.So I will open the device myself and see if I could fix it.
One new teacher agreed to let me tape two different periods of the same course.Suède.The high excellent sunglasses are the result of numerous a long time of focused and high priced technological research.
All content of the Dow Jones IndexesSM 2013 is proprietary to Dow Jones Company, Inc
“The Hillary material is pretty major and how she triggered the suicide of Vince Foster, according to the FBI agents who interviewed White House aides,” Kessler continued.
You don’t necessarily have to be right, but as a human being, if nothing else, stand for something
These gemstones are available in various shapes and sizes to suit individual preferences and also the type and style of jewelrySome of the fruits and vegetables high in beta carotene include carrots, squash, and yellow and red peppers.
The man with the sunglasses arrives as a pizza delivery man who threatens to shoot if he does not get his bug.Panama.
Learn how to stitch your way through large bags made of cloth.A snowboarder who's not wearing the right glasses, for instance, could hit a tree and get injured.Presumably, the waiting record for any Birkin is more than two several years .
For high style sneakers and kicks that conform to folk clothing styles, the perfect item is on the line with the Alife NYC brand.I begin to question my sanity, then realize I have had the experience of many things in the past ‘disappear’ somewhere within the underbelly of my house.
Locksmith services are widely available all over Oakley.
Simple sunglasses, just a sheltered the role of intense sunshine, should not have other effects.Moram po? eti razmi? ljati opet.There is a July 15 filing deadline for independent candidates and new parties, and an Aug.
Sunrise Jia Rui users online posting said: I just burned with a cigarette lighter to the next, there is still black smoke, and pungent flavor, as that would naturally be in the outdoor 90-day break, I still want to go to previous experiments, I wish I could find a more environmentally friendly material ahThese gorgeous handbags are perfectly suitable for any lovely fashion-conscious lady like you.This character earned his international recognition status after 60 years of existance however this year's Bond movie, Skyfall has been dubbed as "the best Bond ever".
With specially ordered sets, the color of the eye can become any color desiredThe difficult part is finding the right product.
- What are the growth strategies of the top 10 companies.If I write a bash script, then it usually thought of as a script of commands, rather than a program of statements, even though the difference is largely academic.Tambm conversaremos sobre Bijoux online, Acessrios online e Loja bijoux online, que tm haver com Acessrios femininos.

She will present Crossing the Divide: Hinduism and Islam in Sundanese MusicThe better they can prove the provenance, the more likely they can convince the Acquisitions Committee to release the funds to purchase.12 in Los Angeles, on the cover of People magazine.Vatik? ns (Sv? tais kr? sls). Contracts with Donna Karan, Chanel and Dolce Gabbana followed,oakley italia, as did a multimillion-dollar deal with Este Lauder.
"The Hillary material is pretty major and how she triggered the suicide of Vince Foster, according to the FBI agents who interviewed White House aides," Kessler continued.

You don't necessarily have to be right, but as a human being, if nothing else, stand for something
“Your hair loss problem could be down to various causes, including diet.Osada ta, le??ca na zachodniej rubie?y Imperium Rosyjskiego, by?a wówczas atrakcyjnym terenem dla zagranicznych inwestorów.Cheap online lingerie can be found in any corner of the online apparel industry, whether from a specialty shop or a local department store website.
The man with the sunglasses arrives as a pizza delivery man who threatens to shoot if he does not get his bug.Panama.
Kim, a diehard basketball fan, told the former Detroit Pistons and Chicago Bulls star that he hoped the visit would break the ice between the United States and North Korea, said Shane Smith, founder of the New York-based VICE media company . For those who would want to take care of their eyes and at the same time look trendy, sunglasses would be a great idea.And this important.
Simple sunglasses, just a sheltered the role of intense sunshine, should not have other effects.Moram po?eti razmi?ljati opet.There is a July 15 filing deadline for independent candidates and new parties, and an Aug.
Sunrise Jia Rui users online posting said: I just burned with a cigarette lighter to the next, there is still black smoke, and pungent flavor,oakley outlet store, as that would naturally be in the outdoor 90-day break, I still want to go to previous experiments, I wish I could find a more environmentally friendly material ahThese gorgeous handbags are perfectly suitable for any lovely fashion-conscious lady like you.This character earned his international recognition status after 60 years of existance however this year’s Bond movie, Skyfall has been dubbed as “the best Bond ever”.
With specially ordered sets, the color of the eye can become any color desiredThe difficult part is finding the right product.
Kim, a diehard basketball fan, told the former Detroit Pistons and Chicago Bulls star that he hoped the visit would break the ice between the United States and North Korea, said Shane Smith, founder of the New York-based VICE media company.For those who would want to take care of their eyes and at the same time look trendy, sunglasses would be a great idea.And this important.
For high style sneakers and kicks that conform to folk clothing styles, the perfect item is on the line with the Alife NYC brand.I begin to question my sanity, then realize I have had the experience of many things in the past ' disappear 'somewhere within the underbelly of my house.
- What are the growth strategies of the top 10 companies.If I write a bash script, then it usually thought of as a script of commands, rather than a program of statements, even though the difference is largely academic.Tambm conversaremos sobre Bijoux online, Acessrios online e Loja bijoux online, que tm haver com Acessrios femininos.
She will present Crossing the Divide: Hinduism and Islam in Sundanese MusicThe better they can prove the provenance, the more likely they can convince the Acquisitions Committee to release the funds to purchase.12 in Los Angeles, on the cover of People magazine.Vatik?ns (Sv?tais kr?sls).Contracts with Donna Karan, Chanel and Dolce Gabbana followed,occhiali sole oakley, as did a multimillion-dollar deal with Este Lauder.
Find out if all your checks have cleared.Trinidad Tobago.
One new teacher agreed to let me tape two different periods of the same course.Suède.The high excellent sunglasses are the result of numerous a long time of focused and high priced technological research.
All content of the Dow Jones IndexesSM 2013 is proprietary to Dow Jones Company, Inc
相关的主题文章:

oakley shop online

oakley tienda 那里设有可通往宽敞的花园露台的法式窗

oakley online store  high quality

14 Heart Numbers You Should Know

occhiali sole oakley

oakley norge  
返回列表