返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 joshlier 於 2008-7-24 03:15 PM 發表
Due to change the point calculate this season, which all DEF, FW, MID, the point and action is almost same. but i figure out that, for Defender, if they is clean sheet..the Defender will get +6 point. ...
You are right! This time Defender's look much better in term of point collection!
I may also choose 4-3-3 in my formation!
I prefered to have more striker as they always tend to scored goal and shoot on target!
This season,Who you think to be the next Derby???
thanks i knows
haha, jacksonkua heng, i think this season Stoke would be the most weak team, since untill now they only import kitson (FW)  from Reading, i think they defend is weak point. but they strong than derby.

so let see how bolton defeat them.in 1st match.!! ^^

i probably buy the bolton FW and MID in fantasy..such as Diouf, Davies, Nolan..they r the ability player..

West Brom and Hull  , they do a lot of transaction,

For Hull , such as Geovani , would be a best buy, he play well ,a potential player.
For West Brom, a club always go up and down in EPL, they always a potential team, they youth player was talent too.

^^ thankx
Click & Earn Money -> http://cbclickbank.com/affiliate/?r=joshlier04
原帖由 joshlier 於 2008-7-24 05:56 PM 發表
haha, jacksonkua heng, i think this season Stoke would be the most weak team, since untill now they only import kitson (FW)  from Reading, i think they defend is weak point. but they strong than derby ...
我已经买咗几位波吨球员!
希望可以有表现啦。
返回列表