返回列表 回復 發帖

Things started to pick up in February when I won the Algarve Tournamentwith the National under-16s, in the Algarve. I really wanted to play inthe under-16s European Championship which was to be held in England thefollowing May, but it wasn’t going to be easy, me having been injuredand not having taken part in the qualifiers. In the end JuanSantiesteban and Armando Ufarte gave me the chance to play.

ßRight after turning sixteen I played in and won the European under-16championship. I was top scorer and chosen as Player of the Tournament,the same as had happened at cadet level. One of the most noticeableeffects of that tournament was that when I got back to Madrid peoplewould stop me in the street. Nothing like that had ever happened to mebefore.

ß After the under-16s championship I played a match with the under-18s,and I also played in the final of the Youth Champions Cup. A few dayslater Futre called me to tell me I was going to train with the firstteam, as I was going to be involved in the pre-season preparation and Imight as well get integrated into the set-up. That was a Tuesday; theWednesday I went to training, the Saturday I was in the squad and onSunday I made my debut in El Calderon against Leganes- the 27th of May2001.

The following week I scored my first goal, against Albacete, and a fewweeks later I suffered my first great professional disappointment whenwe missed out on promotion to the First Division, on goal difference,after the game against Getafe.
That year I got to know all about success and failure. For mepersonally it had been a great season, but as a team we had notaccomplished our objective, and the disappointment was intense. I’dbeen in the first team for a month and I’d already been through thingswhich some footballers might not experience in their whole career. Andmy career had only just begun.

In November I played in the under-17 World Cup, in Trinidad and Tobago.It wasn’t a good experience as far as results on the pitch areconcerned, but nonetheless it helped me grow professionally. I beganthe new season with the first team.

That year we achieved promotion a few weeks before the end ofthe season, and despite not having had a great year personally, I wasvery happy that we had reached our goal. Two years previous the clubhad incurred a great debt to the fans, and we’d paid it back by gettingback to the place we never should have left in the first place, theFirst Division.

In July, 18 by now, I played in the under-19s European Championship inNorway. We arrived with great expectations, we had a good team, eventhough we did make thing a bit complicated for ourselves by drawingwith the Czech Republic. We made up for it with victories over thehosts, Norway, and Slovakia, playing excellent football. We beat theGermans in the final, I was sharp enough and lucky enough to score thewinning goal in a game in which both teams played exceptionally. Wewere champions again, and once again I was both top scorer and Playerof the Tournament.

After a year in the Second Division which hadn’t gone too well for methe fans were waiting to see what I’d be capable of in the FirstDivision. It was a good season, I scored thirteen goals and played wellall year- especially in the home games against Barcelona and againstDeportivo La Coruña. Those two games marked my footballing career, in away, because after those games the fans really started to believe inme, in my ability.

In the First Division there’s more technique, more space, and thatworks to the advantage of attractive and spectacular football.Different from the Second Division, where tactical play is moreimportant and many teams often make up for lasck of talent with anexcess of toughness. That year I also made my debut with the under-21s,won more sep towards fulfilling my dream of playing for the fullNational side. With professional success comes recognition, and withthis recognition comes fame.

I’m an accessible person. I think signing autographs after a trainingsession is almost a duty, a moral obligation. I’m aware of theenthusiasm and excitement that the fans feel towards me, the respectand affection they have for me. In fact, not long ago I was one ofthem. Being important to the fans is a source of pride and satisfactionfor me. What I don’t like so much is the loss of privacy, not beingable to have a good time with friends in a public place like any normalperson, which at the end of the day is what I am.

My second season in the First Division was even better than thefirst. At nineteen years old I made my debut with the National Team,and at twenty I was playing in the European Championship. On top ofthat I scored twenty league goals, a good total. Nonetheless there weretwo big disappointments for me: the first with Atletico de Madrid, inthat after having been in the European places for much of the season,we missed out on the last day of the season- despite winning at SanMamés (home of Athletic Bilbao); the second big let-down was theEuropean Championship- I still can’t understand how we didn’t beatPortugal- it was a disaster for all of us that got to me a lot, we hada great chance and I still don’t know how we let it slip away from us.

Things did not go as well as we had hoped for Atletico in the 2004-05season. Although I played in all the League games, scoring 16 goals, itwasn’t enough to get us into Europe. We even lost in the Cupsemi-finals against Osasuna. All our hopes of getting a title forAtletico faded away and we were all dreadfully disappointed.
The season’s positive note was the National Team’s classification forthe World Cup in Germany. Although we had some difficulties, we had toplay the playoffs against Slovakia and we fulfilled our aim of gettingclassified.

Atletimade a secure bet to the season 05/06. The club signed a very goodcoach. Carlos Bianchi won everything with Vélez and Boca, but with ushe wasn’t very lucky. The truth is, he didn’t adapt himself to thesquad neither the squad adapted to him. That’s why; the first months ofthe season weren’t good enough. The League was getting very hard. Thearrival of Pepe Murcia was like a balm and we overcame winning sixconsecutives matches. The previous dynamic was dangerous and the newcoach gave us enough moral to straighten the way. Pitifully, we didn’tkeep that regularity acquired before and we couldn’t achieve theEuropean place.
The nicest face of the season I lived it with the National Team atGermany’s World Cup. Representing my country in the greatestchampionship of the World and playing against the best players of theworld has been for me a dream come true. I suffered the elimination inFrance’98 and Korea on television, but by the first time I was able totry helping to change history. The motivation of the group wasextraordinary and all of us were prepared because we knew it could havebeen the Spain World Cup.
Weovercame the first phase very good. At collective level, the team stoodout with good play and goals, while the coach gave me his confidenceand I scored three goals. I even leaded the classification of goalscorers after the second round of the championship. At eights to final,we had to compete against one of the strongest teams, France. We didthe worst match of the tournament and we had to make the luggage. Theexperience of a veteran rival affected more than the quality and thecourage of our national team. However, I understand that at Germany webuilt a young team and with quality that I am sure in the future willgive a lot of happiness to the supporters.
The performance at the World Cup make people talk about my future.Summer, like always, was spotted of the offers I rejected. Sincerely,several teams were interested formally on me, but we said to all ofthem I wasn’t moving from Atleti. To demonstrate my faithfulness to mycolours of all my life, I decided to accepted the proposal of the teamto wide my contract for one more season, until June 2009.
In the season 06/07 we are in European places since the beginning ofthe League. My wish is to achieve, finally, a European place to play inEurope next campaign. Another of my dreams was gone: not to play thefinal of the King’s Cup.
托雷斯庆祝进球图集

2008.06.15 欧锦赛小组赛 D组第二轮 瑞典1-2西班牙

托雷斯拜年

托雷斯与法布雷加斯是队友,但算不上朋友,在英超还是直接对手,但这不影响他们同为中国球迷拜年。4日下午,从英国匆匆返回国家队训练基地的托雷斯,法布雷加斯顾不上劳累,分别为新浪拍摄了拜年图片。托雷斯说:“感谢中国球迷给予我的支持和关心,我在利物浦过得很好,这里有雷纳,阿隆索,他们对我格外关照,特别是主帅贝尼特斯更是对我关怀备至,使我很快就适应了生活和比赛。此外,利物浦的球迷与马竞球迷很相似,他们对于球队的支持都是没有任何条件的,为了这些球迷,我还会进更多球,希望本赛季我们能够在冠军杯比赛中有所成就。”
托雷斯堪称德国苦主 圣婴6年2次决赛斩杀日尔曼
2008年06月30日06:41

来源:搜狐体育 作者:文治

搜狐体育讯 又是决赛,又是面对德国,又是攻入惟一进球绝杀,又是托雷斯。西班牙“圣婴”克隆了六年前的一幕,继2002年U19欧青赛决赛1-0拆毁德国战车夺冠后,托雷斯再次让西班牙队称雄,当然这一次意义更加不同。正如欧足联官网所说:托雷斯一击结束西班牙漫长等待!漫长有多长?44年!

决战之前,比利亚的伤缺令媒体惊呼西班牙不妙,或许是因为另一位前锋托雷斯此前只在同瑞典的比赛中进了一球。不过比利亚早就用行动表示了对这位锋线搭档的支持,小组赛首战完成帽子戏法时,比利亚就跑到替补席与已经被替换下场的托雷斯庆祝,结果还造成了手指受伤。因为比利亚知道,他的每一粒进球都与托雷斯的积极跑动和牵扯有关。

那场比赛之后,还传出托雷斯因为被过早换下而与主帅阿拉贡内斯出现摩擦。但托雷斯随即澄清“我和他很早就一起共事,摩擦难免,可是他总是相信我,而时间证明他总是对的。”决赛因比利亚的缺席而变成4141,反而彻底让托雷斯进入到熟悉的轨道,因为对于速度快、个人能力强的托雷斯来说这个阵型可以给他发挥的空间,如同在俱乐部利物浦一样。

自从加盟红军后,托雷斯就用一粒粒进球征服了安菲尔德,其中24粒英超进球还打破了范尼所保持的英超外援处子赛季进球纪录(23球)。在俱乐部官方进行的赛季最佳球员评选中,托雷斯居然以78%的压倒性得票率当选,排名第二位的杰拉德的得票居然只是托雷斯的零头。决赛前,红军老实人卡拉格再次肯定托雷斯就是世界上最棒的前锋。“他将在利物浦的良好状态带到了国家队。对我来说,托雷斯就是最佳前锋。我很高兴能和他在一支球队,去年贝尼特斯将他带到俱乐部是一桩大买卖,但他立即用表现回馈了每一个人。我希望他可以为利物浦至少再踢上4、5年。”

从开场后,托雷斯就给德国队后防线施加了极大的压力。梅策尔德和默特萨克都要比托雷斯高出一个头,但更擅长抢点的托雷斯还是让这两个大高个吃尽了苦头。第20分钟,他在比自己高出8厘米的梅策尔德紧盯下抢到头球只是稍高。3分钟后,托雷斯挑战更高难度,把握起跳最佳时机,跃起比自己身高高出12厘米的默
特萨克半头后头球攻门击中了立柱。

都说大赛中柱不是吉兆,但西班牙金童在33分钟便粉碎了这一说法。在哈维给出妙传球后,托雷斯利用速度硬超拉姆,赶在莱曼封堵之前出脚破门。33,正是托雷斯在利物浦首赛季正式比赛中攻入的进球数。这粒进球最终被证明价值连城,因为它结束了西班牙队对冠军奖杯长达44年的漫长等待。

按照数学规律,下个数字应该是55。这正是02年U19欧青赛决赛托雷斯制胜力挑德国队时的进球时间,并且那粒进球都与今天的进球类似,当时助攻托雷斯给出绝妙传球的是伊涅斯塔,被托雷斯“欺负”的防守球员是法斯,而门将哈斯同样是出击慢了半步,而今天进球时防守托雷斯失败的拉姆也是当年德青队的成员。6年前,托雷斯就显露出一名优秀前锋的本能。这一次,他再次将所有特质体现。速度、决心、临门一脚的技术……。1964年,西班牙队直到84分钟才由马塞利诺攻入制胜球(此前双方已经各入一球)搞掂前苏联,这一次托雷斯则没让球迷等待那么久。

赛后托雷斯从一位通过活动获得宝贵机会的中国球迷手中接过了欧足联颁发的决赛当场最佳球员奖项,而在西班牙球迷的欢呼声中金童也深情的亲吻了德劳内杯。托雷斯在接受采访时说到“梦想成真了!这是我们一起赢得的首个冠军,我希望仅仅只是一个开始,接下来还有去争夺世界杯冠军,我们对此充满期待。这次欧锦赛的结局很公平,因为最好的球队赢得了最后的冠军!”(搜狐体育 文治)
托雷斯12岁珍贵进球视频曝光 他曾血洗AC米兰
2008年07月01日11:39   腾讯体育   

点击观看视频:托雷斯12岁展现绝世才华 率队屠杀米兰

腾讯体育讯 依靠托雷斯的进球,西班牙队在维也纳的恩斯特-哈佩尔球场1-0击败德国夺得了欧锦赛冠军。就在西班牙国内疯狂庆祝冠军的时候,意大利的《米兰体育报》却刊载出一则往事,而且他们还略带遗憾的表示,12年前AC米兰本来应该有机会签下托雷斯这位当红射手的,而且当时他的身价也不会高到3600万欧元。

原来,在1996年的一项13岁以下青年队锦标赛上,米兰U-13曾和马德里竞技U-13交手,结果在那场比赛中年仅12岁的托雷斯成为最大的明星:上半场他两次大力射门造成米兰门将脱手,托雷斯的队友跟上补射得手;随后托雷斯又梅开二度,最终马竞U-13青年队以4-0的比分将米兰U-13血洗。

比赛结束后,当时担任米兰青年队主教练的拉斯卡就向加利亚尼表示,托雷斯有成为一名超级中锋的资质,米兰应该将其收归帐下。但是这个12岁的小孩儿并没有引起米兰高层的重视,甚至当时很多在现场观看比赛的米兰球探都没有过多的关注这位有着一头金发的小男孩。结果,几年过后托雷斯就迅速成长为马德里竞技的当家球星,而在去年夏天,利物浦花费了高达3600万欧元才将这位西班牙的金童收归己用。

AC米兰目前正在转会市场上寻找一位超级中锋,阿德巴约、德罗巴和贝尔巴托夫等人都曾和红黑军团联系在一起,但是AC米兰却始终没有将托雷斯列为球队的收购目标,但是这次绝非是托雷斯入不了米兰的法眼,而是因为红黑军团根本没有足够的资金来收购这位超级射手--12年的时光,托雷斯已经从一个米兰看不上的小男孩成长为一个令全世界瞩目的优秀射手。

现在《米兰体育报》也只能事后诸葛亮般的抱怨,为什么12年前AC米兰不想办法引进小托雷斯,那样的话红黑军团现在也不用为买不到超级前锋而担忧了
托雷斯助西班牙登顶欧洲

在维也纳进行的这场一边倒的欧洲杯决赛中,费尔南多.托雷斯打入全场唯一进球,为西班牙力克德国捧起德劳内杯立下头功。

在这场精彩纷呈的决赛中,红军射手的每一次启动都让勒夫的球队心惊胆战;在全场比赛第33分钟的这粒进球,更是为西班牙打开了胜利之门。

这一次,西班牙金童的进球方式,我们利物浦球迷再熟悉不过了;因为在上个赛季的安菲尔德,我们无数次目睹这样的好戏上演:哈维中路直传,此时拉姆似乎已经卡住身位,怎料托雷斯凭借速度生吃德国左后卫,并且抢在出击的莱曼之前,一记华丽的小挑射送球入网。

这是他在本次杯赛中的第二粒进球;此前,他还有一次头球攻门击中门柱。

下半场比赛中,托雷斯利用自己杰出的个人能力,仍然不断对德国球门造成威胁,直到第78分钟被古伊萨替换下场。

另一名在决赛中登场亮相的利物浦球员是哈维.阿隆索;他在比赛进行到64分钟时替补法布雷加斯出场。

阿贝罗阿和雷纳并没有得到在决赛中出场的机会;不过,这并不妨碍他们作为一个团结集体的一分子,共同分享球队登顶欧洲的喜悦。
托雷斯:红军双人助我前行

托雷斯揭露了自己在利物浦的处子赛季就获得了大爆发的秘密,这其中最关键的是两个人物——贝尼特斯和杰拉德,两个红军人鼓舞人心的表现,让托雷斯获得无尽的前进动力。

红军前锋上赛季在各项赛事中共打进33个进球,创下了所有新加盟外援的最高进球纪录,而托雷斯自己则认为他这一切令人称奇的表现都归功于贝帅的鞭策和鼓励。

托雷斯说:“有时候实在受不了,我会想:‘天啊,这家伙[贝尼特斯]简直让人喘不过气来,那种时候我怎么知道他其实是想让我得到更大的进步。在一支实力如此之好的球队中踢球,球队的进程会非常顺利,于是球员们会不自觉的松懈下来。但是在贝帅的统领下,我们却不得不继续给自己压力,不可以有一丝的自满,而且要尽力在每一天中做出自己最大的努力。

“在利物浦这样的球会踢球,绝不可以在进了20个球之后就不干了,说什么就是这样了。在我进了20个球之后,贝尼特斯还是不放过我,他制定了新的训练环节,天天都在训练里盯紧我。他告诉我我必须继续走下去,在训练中尝试新的内容。我呢,我也希望能不停地进步,而不是让自己变得松懈、自满,但是我需要一个人在我身边不停地提醒我,这个人就是贝尼特斯,没有贝帅,我不可能取得今天这样的成绩。其实我们并不喜欢身边总是有个人跟着,然而时间一长,你就不由自主地对贝帅充满感激之情。”

西班牙国脚对队长杰拉德也有赞美之词。人气直线上升的托雷斯认为,杰拉德是球队的指挥者,是整支球队的榜样。

他说:“我真的好崇拜杰拉德。我知道他每天都在承受着巨大的压力,所有人都在谈论着他。无论是在更衣室里,在酒吧,或者是在球场,都有人说杰拉德需要变得更强。

“我的经验告诉我,处理这些小事的确煞费苦心,利物浦毕竟是个大俱乐部,当然杰拉德能够轻松的把这些事情处理掉。人们在很远的地方就能认出杰拉德这样的大人物,用他们的眼神挑战你,杰拉德却不担心这个,无论人们给予他的压力有多大,多么希望他能作为队长带领球队更上一层楼,他都一如既往的表现出他的魅力所在。

“所以说他是我们所有人的榜样,有过相似经历的人都知道,身边的这些麻烦的事情实在太麻烦了,他看起来却是一副若无其事的样子。我希望有一天能成为队长,杰拉德已经教会了我队长到底应该是什么样子。”

过去的十二个月里,托雷斯享受着一个又一个的高潮,然而他也承认,其实这一年里他也有很多时候状态很差。在这些令人沮丧的时间里,正是他的女朋友奥拉莉亚的建议和鼓舞帮助他度过了难关。

托雷斯说:“她以前老是哀叹、说大话,当我还在马竞的时候更是如此。然而现在她自己也过得很快活。当我走不出低谷时,她知道该如何使我清醒;当我需要鼓励的时候,她又会及时地推我一把。当你看不出自己有多低潮的时候,或许只有与你最亲近的人有能力帮你找回你所需要的状态。”

西班牙国家队太太团曝光 托雷斯与女友甜蜜蜜

新浪体育讯 欧洲杯期间像德国队、意大利队都允许球员的太太或者女友在规定时间内与球员团聚。其实西班牙队也一样,只不过跟德国、意大利的“太太团”相比,西班牙队的“太太团”更低调。在因斯布鲁克的小镇酒店或者酒吧里,如果运气好的话,就能看到斗牛士军团的“金童玉女”们。图为托雷斯与女友。

利物浦:托雷斯感谢两人

托雷斯揭露了自己在利物浦的处子赛季就获得了大爆发的秘密,这其中最关键的是两个人物——贝尼特斯和杰拉德,这两人是让托雷斯前进的动力。红军前锋上赛季在各项赛事中共打进33个进球,创下了所有新加盟外援的最高进球纪录,而托雷斯自己则认为他这一切令人称奇的表现都归功于贝帅的鞭策和鼓励。西班牙国脚对队长杰拉德也有赞美之词。托雷斯认为,杰拉德是球队的指挥者,是整支球队的榜样。托雷斯的出色表现也让利物浦名宿托马斯折服不已,托马斯认为托雷斯是一个非常完美的前锋。

托雷斯海边度假尽享悠闲 金童与女友在水中热吻

在度过了一个成功的赛季后,利物浦前锋托雷斯开始享受难得的假期,上赛季他为利物浦打进了33个进球,成为席卷英伦的射手,夏天时还帮助西班牙夺取了欧洲杯。如今,24岁的托雷斯和女友奥拉拉在美国的迈阿密度假,享受阳光、海滩和难得的悠闲。
GUILLEM BALAGUE TALKS TO FERNANDO TORRES
In an interview in Champions, the official magazine of the UefaChampions League, journalist Guillem Balague speaks to Fernando Torresabout the inspirations that have helped shape who he is today.

Guillem: What did you learn from your first coach?

Fernando Torres:I've had a lot of coaches, from when Iwas five, but my firstprofessional coach was Manolo Rangel at Atleticowhen I started thereat about ten years old. He was the first one whotold me I was going toplay in the top flight, but he also used toremind me I should alwaysaim to enjoy myself. He used to let us choosethe training exercises,one player each day. He'd ask one of the kids:'What do you want us todo today?' Over the years you forget thedetails, but the thing hetaught me that has stayed with me is theimportance of enjoyingyourself, as if it wasn't a job. I learned fromhim that you have toapply yourself every day in training, but aboveall, that this is agame to be enjoyed.

Guillem: And the man in the street?

Torres: I remember something from the day I left tojoinLiverpool. It was at Madrid airport, and there were loads of peopleandcameras everywhere. It was a very emotional time, and my parentswereupset to see me leaving. There was this old guy there, nobody knewwhohe was, but he was quite indignant and he came up to me reallyupsetand said: 'It's a shame that you have to leave Atletico, but I canseethat you need to leave to realise your full potential and to beallthat you can be; to show the world what we all already know: howgoodyou really are.' When you play for a football team, it's timeslikethat you realise many people love you more and care more about youas aperson than a footballer. I took those words to heart. Ofcourse,people had said similar things to me before, but this wasdifferent.This was a 60-year-old guy I'd never met before, who'd beenan Atleticofan all his life, who loved his team – but at that moment hewas moreconcerned about my well-being than anything else. What makes itevenmore special is that I realise those are the things football islosinglittle by little. But I will carry those words with me for alongwhile. That really moved me.

Guillem: What has your father taught you?

Torres: A lot. A person is a reflection of hisparents. I'venever been one for trying to stand out, and I'membarrassed being thecentre of attention, but whenever I am in theforeground, I know myfather is always there in the background watchingover me. I rememberplaying a match for Atletico when I was eleven or 12years old in thevillage of Leganes, and the coach decided to substituteme. There was aguy watching the game, hurling abuse at me, calling meall kinds ofnames. I put my head up and looked at him, and my fatherwas there,right next to him, but he didn't say a word; he wascompletelyimpassive. He didn't even look at this guy, let alone sayanything tohim or start a fight like some parents might. He was justthere.
I will never forget that. He was watching everything that goes onandaccepting that is the way things are. And that's how he alwaysis:there, supporting me regardless of what's going on around himandalways with a very gentleman-like attitude. People might besurprisedwith my dad's reaction, but it is a reflection of hispersonality, theway he has always been, in the background, acceptingthings as theycome. I learned from him at that moment, this issomething I would haveto put up with for the rest of my career:Insults, criticism frompeople that don't know me. I have had it frompacked stadiums, but Iknow my dad has been in the stands watching me.So, I have learned toprefer to stay in the background, to let peoplearound me take thespotlight, something I've never been comfortablewith. I've neverforgotten, thanks to my dad, the importance of the'other person.' Ofcourse there have been occasions where I haven't beenable to avoid theplaudits, or to be in the headlines, but I have alwayspreferred thepeople closest to me to get the attention.

Guillem: And your mother?

Torres: I learned all about self-sacrifice from her.Shegave up a lot to see me fulfil my ambitions. She didn't go toworkbecause she was too busy taking me to and from training: everyday,from where we lived in Fuenlabrada into Madrid, which meant gettingatrain, then a bus, then walking through a park. She did it at eightinthe morning and again at six in the evening, just to make hersonhappy. I sometimes think about many old teammates of mine thatdidn'tmake it, and they had mothers who did the same for them.
Both my mum and dad gave much more importance to looking aftertheir sonthan to themselves. It's a gift they gave me – I am muchhappier when Isee people around me happy than when I am happy myself.
Everything I am now is a tribute to my mother's hard work and all that she gave up for me.

Guillem: What about your girlfriend, Olalla?

Torres: I've learned a great deal from her. That's howit iswhen you find someone you want to share your life with: you have alotin common and you learn from one another but, above all, they giveyousomething you don't have yourself. She is a calming influence onmewhenever I'm being impulsive, when things are not going well or whenwelose a match. She has had to suffer much disappointed rantingandmoaning, especially when I was at Atletico. Now she is also havingagood time herself. She has always known how to calm me down whenIhaven't been able to see the way out of the tunnel, or wake me upwhenI've been sleeping. She pushes me when I need to be encouraged.Theperson that lives with you is sometimes the only one capable ofhelpingyou up when you don't realise how down you are.

Guillem: How about your dogs?

Torres: That it's not all about the material things inlife.It's not about the things you have or what you have achieved.Life'sabout the little things, like five minutes playing in the gardenwithmy dogs. It helps me forget about everything else. Sometimestenminutes with my dogs can mean as much to me as playing in a big gameoffootball.

Guillem: What have you learned from playing alongside Steven Gerrard?

Torres: I really admire Steven Gerrardbecause I knowthe pressure he is under every day, everybody talkingabout him all daylong – in the changing room, in the pubs, in thestadium. I've heardpeople say he should be stronger, have a strongerpersonality. And Iknow by experience how difficult it is to deal withall that, and he'sat another level of course – because Liverpool is ahuge club. I wascaptain of my team from a very young age and I kneweverybody wastalking about me. I could feel it, I could see it out ofthe corner ofmy eye, especially when things weren't going right.People look at youfrom a distance and challenge you with their eyes.All that happensevery day to Stevie and he copes with it, everythingthat is expected ofhim all the time. He's always under tremendouspressure to perform, andeveryone looks to him to show leadership, tolift the team. He's a greatexample to everyone, and those of us whohave been in a similarsituation know how difficult it is to handle.It’s incredible the way hecarries himself regardless of what is goingon around him. I'd love tobe captain of another team one day, andSteven has shown me how to be agreat leader.

Guillem: Anything from a referee?

Torres: Well, first of all that these guys aren't the enemy!
We're all just trying to do a job: players and referees. I’vechattedwith refs in Spain for like half an hour about football andstuff, andyou know what? We shouldn't complain about their decisions,get tooangry or protest too much, because, after all, they are justtrying todo the best that they can. We're all in the same business.There was oneref in one of our matches – I can't remember that wellwhat happened,but I know I was the subject of abuse – and he came upto me and said:'Now you know how I feel every weekend.' Before that, Ihadn't given itmuch thought, I used to have a go at them myself. Now Itry to help asmuch as possible.
We have to realise everybody is fighting his own corner.

Guillem: What has Rafa Benitez taught you?

Torres: To demand a lot of myself daily, not to relax.Whenyou are in a team where things are going mostly well, players tendtorelax. But you must always push yourself; never become complacent;tryto do your best every single day. At a club like Liverpool, youcan'tsit back after scoring 20-odd goals and say: 'Well that's it.'Afteryou score 20, Benitez is at you during the next training sessionandstays on top of you all day, all week. He tells you to go off onyourown and do new exercises. There are days when you think: 'My God,thisguy doesn't let you breathe!' At times like that you don't realiseallhe wants is for you to improve. I want to progress in life, notrelax,not be complacent, and you need someone close to you telling youtokeep at it. It is impossible to do it otherwise. We don't alwaysfancyhaving someone like that so close, but in the long term I amsureeverybody will thank him for it.

Guillem: Did the Atletico fans teach you anything?

Torres: I'm an Atletico fan, and I would love thechance togo back there. Maybe I'll be able to play them in the UEFAChampionsLeague! I like to think I'd get a good reception from them.Whenever Ibump into an Atletico fan in the street, I'm still consideredone ofthem, one of their own, and that's a wonderful thing. It wouldbereally hard for me if I ever went back there and I didn't get awarmreception. That would be very difficult to deal with. I hope it isnotthe case.

Guillem: And the Liverpool supporters?

Torres: You can't imagine better support. They aretotallybehind their team, supporting us through thick and thin. Nomatter whathappens they are always behind me and the team – when you'rewearingthat red shirt of Liverpool, they give you their full support,to thedeath. If you make a mistake they won't criticise you – becauseyou arewearing the Liverpool shirt, and they support the shirt wellabove anyname. They enjoy the players they have at any time, and theyaregracious when former players return with other teams, showingthemtheir appreciation. When things are going well, they lovetheirplayers; when they are going not so well, they are still proud oftheirteam. As players, we always feel we have their backing, thatthey're100% behind us – and we appreciate that very much.That's thebigdifference between here and Spain.

Guillem: What about books or films? Have you got anything out of them?

Torres: Different things from books, but aboveall,friendship is very important. Your relationships are all you have,evenwhen there is nothing else left, and I've learned that yourfriendsshould be for life. The other thing is that because books arewrittenfrom, and reveal, people's personal experiences, they havetaught methat deep down we are all the same; we all have the samehopes, desiresand fears; the same basic needs in terms of security,family andrelationships. I've learned, too, that envy can be a very badthing, abad quality. However, it's not something I've encountered here.Thepeople you meet just aren't like that. Wherever I go, whetherit'sLiverpool or Manchester, the people have always been very kindandrespectful. Ultimately, I've learned to enjoy what I have in life.

Guillem: What about the journalists who write about you?

Torres: I've learned a lot from a number of journalists!
At the end of the day, we footballers are quite egoistical, andmost ofus would probably say that good journalists are the ones whosay goodthings about us, and the bad ones are those who paint us in abad light.I've learned that there are some who print bad things andcriticise me –but not as a way of helping me, but to do me harm, andhinder me. Iwon't name names and they're not worth worrying about –but do I want toshow them they are wrong?
Whatever I do, I do for myself, but yes, sometimes I also do itto showthem they are wrong. Perhaps their criticism has been right attimes,but now, whenever I step out on the pitch, I make sure theycan't saythat any more.

Guillem: Finally, have you been affected by a journey or a place you've visited?

Torres: I've been to quite a few poor places likePolynesia,Bora Bora, Natal, the Amazon in Brazil, parts of Mexico:places wherethe people are exploited, where they have next to nothing.And thething that has stuck with me most is that the people who havethe leastare always those who are willing to give the most.
In these places, devoid of material things and the envy that weobsessabout in our world, I've found the people are so generous andpreparedto share everything. That's an incredible thing. And you knowwhat, itmakes you realise that sometimes we players live an unreallife. I wouldlove sometimes to live away from some of the stuff thatsurrounds us,the excess of money, the jealousies. I go away to theseplaces and itmakes me want to share everything with everybody. Then Icome back toEurope and, well, it is different here, isn't it?
天才托雷斯

在利物浦的璀璨历史上,很少有人象托雷斯这样在处子赛季有如此惊艳的表现,这位神奇射手通过他的精湛表演站驻了全世界红军球迷的想像力。让我们看看王者尼诺在他的第一赛季取得的成就。

战后史上处子赛季最有效率的射手
  托雷斯的每1.40场一球超过了John Aldridge(1.55场/1球 --45/29),拉什(1.63--49/30),RogerHunt91.65-38/23),罗比.福勒(1.89--34/18),欧文(1.91-44/23)和肯尼达格利什(2--62/31)

联赛处子赛季最有效率外国球员
  进球机器路德.范尼在2001-02处子赛季在曼联进了23个联赛进球有些竞争力,但托雷斯在最后和热刺的比赛打进一球,凭借他的梦幻表现击败马面人,24个联赛进球属于托雷斯。

KOP把Balmer, Rush 和 Fowler 画出在努力追赶他,后卫们基本很难跟上托雷斯,他是联赛第三快的球员,利可达33KM/H

在安菲尔德连续两次帽子戏法
  自从1946年九月Jack Balmer 之后,托雷斯是第一个在连续两场比赛在安菲尔德上演帽子戏法的人。Balmer在9号在安菲尔德和Portsmouth比赛中进了三球,随后16号对Baseball Ground 进了四个,13号在安菲尔德再进三。

在安菲尔德进了24球

甜蜜的家,托雷斯在他的33个球中24个是在安菲尔德进的,17个是在KOP看台前进的。“我无法解释但

我面对这个球场我总是很自信,”西班牙金童说道,仅有九个人单赛季在安菲尔德进了超过20个球

Player

Goals

Season

Roger Hunt

1961-1962

Ian Rush

1983-1984

Robbie Fowler

1995-1996

Fernando Torres

2007-2008

Robbie Fowler

1996-1997

Roger Hunt

1967-1968

Tony Hateley

1967-1968

Ian Rush

1986-1987

Gordon Hodgson

1930-1931

Jack Parkinson

1909-1910

Sam Raybould

1902-1903

Robbie Fowler

1994-1995

Billy Liddell

1955-1956

在安菲尔德连续八场进球

托雷斯连续八场进球追平了Roger Hunt在1961-62赛季的纪录,那时红军在二级赛事。如果托雷斯在0809

赛季在安菲尔德的第一场比赛进球就将超越Hunt的纪录

金童一击致命 光明球场红军客取开门红

在刚刚结束的一场英超联赛揭幕战中,红军利物浦客场对阵“黑猫”桑德兰队。比赛过程比较艰难,红军凭借金童托雷斯83分钟灵光一现,一球击败光明球场的主人,取得开门红。
托雷斯放眼冠军

联赛揭幕战最后时刻精彩射门为利物浦拿到三分后,费尔南多.托雷斯已经把目光锁定了本赛季的英格兰超级联赛冠军。

炙脚西班牙人一个赛季后依旧余热未退。比赛83分钟,托雷斯20码外一记劲射为利物浦从光明球场拿走三分。他说,他希望能够保持上个赛季的良好状态,为红军球迷带来渴望已久的冠军头衔。

“这个赛季我们会把主要的精力放在联赛上,这对球迷非常重要。”

“我们等待联赛冠军很久了,今年我们要对此发出冲击。拿到3分很重要,尤其是我们冠军联赛开战打得并不是很好。”

刚刚转会而来的罗比.基恩在上一场比赛中搭档托雷斯出场,然而效果并没有让人点头称许。不过托雷斯说他相信,他们的组合会展示雄风的。

“我非常希望能够和罗比这样出色的球员搭档,这对我对球队都是一个不错的选择。”
重回马竞,托雷斯很激动

费尔南多.托雷斯希望红军和马德里竞技可以携手从冠军联赛D组出线,一起闯进冠军联赛淘汰赛。

红军前锋很乐意能重回卡尔德隆球场,星期四的抽签把利物浦和马竞抽在了同一小组。但他也知道马赛和埃因霍温都不是容易对付的主。

“这个小组的形势很复杂,很困难,我们要把每场比赛当做最后一场来打,”他对官网说道。“马赛去年就曾让我们的日子不好过,在安菲尔德击败了我们,迫使我们别无选择的要在对方的主场击败他们才能出线,埃因霍温也很难对付,马竞也会希望在重回欧洲赛场后留下自己的印记。但毫无疑问的是,我希望利物浦和马竞一起出现在欧冠16强的队伍中。”

“对我来说重回马竞是个特殊的时刻,我能肯定我会享受这样的经历,我希望球迷们会给我一个温暖的回归,因为马竞给了我太多,当然我也回报了马竞很多。我也明白当比赛开始后,球迷们就会把我当作他们的敌人了...但我永远不会忘记我在俱乐部的那些年。”

“重回卡尔德隆球场和老队友老朋友的见面的感觉是实在让人惊讶。”

利物浦在D组的赛程:

9.16V马赛(客)
    10.1V埃因霍温(主)
    10.22V马德里竞技(客)
    11.4V马德里竞技(主)
    11.26V马赛(主)
    12.9V埃因霍温(客)
返回列表