返回列表 回復 發帖
曼城又一大手笔本周完成 意大利世界杯国脚将加盟

在英超中,曼城取得前3轮的全胜,以9分排在榜首,主教练埃里克森仍在按部就班的继续自己的球队建设,他的下一步计划是买一名守门员。
  由于主力伊萨克森受伤,曼城现在安排年轻替补小舒梅切尔顶替,但埃里克森仍希望得到一个有经验的守门员。据英国媒体报道,曼城即将在本周签下利沃诺的25岁守门员阿梅利亚。
  利沃诺的主席斯皮内里说:“和曼城的谈判正在进行,拉齐奥也想买,但他们行动的太迟了,而且他们出的500万英镑也不够。”阿梅利亚是德国世界杯期间意大利国家队的替补门将,利沃诺认为他的身价该更高一些。
   曼城给阿梅利亚的报价是750万英镑,利沃诺显然更乐意接受这个价格,据悉,曼城的代表本周就将飞往利沃诺,完成最后的谈判。(李普利)
听说老孙要离开球队哦!!

孙继海被曝进入离队名单 英媒体直言埃里克森无情http://sports.sina.com.cn 2007年08月21日09:31  东方体育日报

特约记者 方正宇

在德比战力克曼联之后,曼城如今以3战全胜的战绩在英超积分榜上领跑。但球队的强势表现恐怕并没有给孙继海带来好心情,根据英国媒体的最新报道,孙继海已经被告知自己不在球队的未来计划之中,很有可能即将成为被清洗的对象。

上赛季由于伤病的影响,孙继海在英超中仅出场13次。今年夏天随着球队先后更换了老板和主教练,孙继海在队内的地位进一步下滑。在本赛季已经结束的3轮联赛中,他非但没能获得出场机会,甚至还连续被排除在16人大名单之外。针对这种遭受冷遇的情况,已经有不少曼城球迷认为孙继海即将遭到俱乐部的抛弃。

这种猜测很快就得到了媒体的证实,在最新一期的《星期天镜报》上,刊登了一篇名为“埃里克森太无情”的报道。报道的主要内容,是另一名曼城球员米尔斯针对埃里克森的抱怨,这位前英格兰国脚被告知未来难以获得出场机会。该篇报道同时提到,除了米尔斯之外,曼城队内还有另外5名球员也被告知不在埃里克森的计划之内,孙继海的名字赫然出现在了其中的最后一位。

虽然《星期天镜报》并没有将孙继海作为报道重点,但后者即将离开的消息还是引起了其他媒体的关注。英国著名的“足球部落”网站随即以“孙继海已在曼城门外”为标题,报道了这名中国国脚将不再是曼城一员的消息。

对于孙继海来说,这并不算是一个太意外的结果。自从新老板他信入主曼城之后,这位泰国前总理并没有对同样来自亚洲的孙继海表达过特殊好感。至于新帅埃里克森,也更热衷于引进来自巴西或者意大利的外援,孙继海此前有关愿意在曼城退役的表态没能获得积极回应。

在最近几场比赛中,出现在曼城右边后卫位置上的一直是本土新秀理查兹,此外在孙继海同样可以胜任的后腰位置上,巴西国脚埃拉诺近几场比赛表现优异。如此严峻的竞争形势,使得孙继海在曼城很难有出头之日。

综合各方面的情况来看,孙继海继续留在曼城的时间可能已经进入到了倒计时。在8月31日转会窗口关闭之前,他一直都存在着被交易的可能性。如果继续留在英超,那么升班马伯明翰也许将成为他最有可能的去处,毕竟中国香港富商杨家诚已经成为了这家俱乐部的老板。不过杨家诚此前也曾表示,转会的最终决定权在主教练的手里,因此布鲁斯的意见也会对孙继海的前途产生重要影响。

如果最终无法前往伯明翰,那么孙继海可能很难找到其他愿意接收自己的英超球队。对于他来说,或是“屈尊”加盟低等甲级联赛的英格兰球队,或是前往其他欧洲联赛寻求发展。除此之外,也不排除孙继海最终重新回到国内效力的可能性。
Shaleum's pride at City debut

Shaleum Logan is a proud man after making his senior debut for Manchester City.
The 19-year-old, who was called into the side for Wednesday night’sCarling Cup tie at Bristol City, turned in an eye-catching display atAshton Gate and speaking exclusively to www.mcfc.co.uk's Leon Collins he said:
“I thought it went really well. It was my first game for the first teamand I loved every minute of it. I thought I did alright as well.
“It’s good for me to be there playing football with the big boys now.That’s what my aim was and what I’d said the last time I did aninterview for the website – to be up there and play with the big boys,and I’ve done that. I’ve just got to keep working hard now.
“I’m so proud. I’m a professional footballer now – that’s always beenmy dream. I’ve played on live television, in front of a big crowd; it’sunbelievable."
At home either in defence or in midfield, Shaleum impressed new managerSven-Goran Eriksson during City’s pre-season visit to Sweden and he’sgrateful for the chance that he has been given.
“If you’re starting in the first team of any club, especiallyManchester City, you must be doing something right and at the moment Imust be. Sven’s put me in there and I’d really like to thank him andmanagerial staff for doing that.
“Hopefully I’ll get my second game soon. I’ll just keep training andtrying hard and hopefully it’ll come – I think I did well at Bristol.If I don’t play in the next game, fair dos, I’ll just keep working hardbecause I know that it’ll come.”
Another product of the Club’s acclaimed Youth Academy, Shaleum is the23rd player to have made it into the City first team via thedevelopment system, although he thought he was slightly higher up thelist.
“I’m number 23 now, someone told me that the other day and I thought‘Who’s 22?’ Then I realised it was Kasper and he deserved it. I thoughthe’s done really well, but I’m happy to be 23, I’d be 29, 30, just aslong as I’ve played.”
And his manager has also told us what it was about Shaleum’s play that has caught his eye since his arrival at City in July.
Sven says: “He’s extremely quick, has good feet and although he’s notthat tall he’s very brave in the tackle. He’s also good in the air, sohis all-round game is important to us. It’s hard to make comparisons,but he does remind me a little bit of Ashley Cole a few years back, onthe other side of the pitch.”

在Carling Cup第一次代表曼城出场的Logan让人看到他可不是泛泛之辈,希望又是一个想SWP,Richards的料

[ 本帖最后由 tsw85 于 31-8-2007 09:45 AM 编辑 ]
Thai to join City
Suree to become first Thai in Premier League

Suree: Shone during trial

Thailand international defender Suree Sukha is set to join Manchester City.

Suree was one of three Thai players invited for a two-week trial at City by new owner Thaksin Shinawatra last month.

Kiatprawut Saiwaeo and Teerasil Dangda also linked up with Sven Goran Eriksson's side.

Suree impressed the most out of the three players and was chosen to join City on a permanent deal.

"Suree will be the first Thai player to play in the Premier League," Shinawatra's lawyer, Noppadon Pattama, announced.

"His work permit is now being processed."
Sven's striker search

The transfer window is beginning to close, which can only mean that speculation on who-goes-where is reaching fever pitch.
Daily Mail

"Sven in for £12m Adriano as Terry backs Ronaldinho move"

The Premier League's Brazilian recruitment drive stepped up anothergear last night as Manchester City and West Ham joined Chelsea intrying to sign a superstar.

On a day when Chelsea captain John Terry urged his employers to takeRonaldinho from Barcelona, Manchester City were preparing to see offcompetition from West Ham with a £12million bid for Inter Milan'sAdriano.

Sportsmail revealed that City were weighing up a loan deal for the25-year-old powerhouse, and West Ham yesterday sent a delegation toMilan to discuss a similar deal.

But City boss Sven Goran Eriksson, who held talks with Adriano'srepresentatives yesterday, is aware the player does not want to go onloan and City are trying to stretch their budget to pull off what wouldbe a remarkable coup at wages of around £70,000 a week.

Adriano has been at Inter for four seasons and has scored 43 goals in99 games. However, his love of the good life is alleged to haveaffected his performances and Inter have decided to cut their losses.

The Brazilian said: "I don't want to go out on loan again. I've alreadybeen at Parma, and at that time it was right for my career but now Ireally must leave for good and that's that."

Barcelona, however, have told Chelsea they will have to double theworld record transfer fee and pay £85m if they want Ronaldinho.

But Terry expressed the enthusiasm of the Chelsea dressing roomyesterday when he said the 27-year-old double world player of the yearwould be "a great acquisition".

"It was exciting to hear about it," said Terry in reference to theSportsmail exclusive that revealed last weekend's meeting betweenChelsea owner Roman Abramovich and Ronaldinho's brother, Roberto deAssis Moreira.

"It would be a great acquisition to get a player of that ability. I'veseen what he's all about and he's a very difficult player to mark.

"It would be great for the Premiership to get the likes of Ronaldinho.He was close to joining Manchester United a few years ago. If we canget him it would be great for us, for me personally, and everyone elseat Chelsea."

Terry, who was speaking at the King of Shaves six-a-side tournament inHarlington yesterday, did warn the Brazilian he would have to adhere toJose Mourinho's strict work ethic.

"I'd like to think he could fit into the team," he said. "We've gotwide men going forward but they have defensive responsibilities aswell. We've seen at times that Jose Mourinho has taken ShaunWright-Phillips or Joe Cole off because they've not been doing theirdefensive duties.

"It takes players a month or so to learn that. Once you've realisedthat it's about a team and defending, you can attack as well and he cangive us something that not many in the world can. If Ronaldinho's doingit going forward then I'm sure the manager will let him off a littlebit."

A deal with Barcelona needs to be agreed first and yesterday Nou Camppresident Joan Laporta warned it was not going to be easy.

Laporta said: "I am hostile to any move for any of our top stars andthe only way in which any club could obtain Ronaldinho or any other ofour stars would be to pay the full amount of his buy-out clause."

The transfer window closes at midnight on Friday but Laporta andChelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon will be in Monaco tomorrow for theChampions League draw.

City, who are also interested in Barcelona midfielder Tiago Motta, willlook to raise funds for Adriano by selling Giorgios Samaras toMiddlesbrough for £2.5m and Darius Vassell to Derby for a similar fee.

The Mirror

"Fergie in Anelka fight
Fergie & Sven fight it out for £12M Anelka"

Manchester United and Manchester City are locked in a fierce battle tosign Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka before Friday's transfer deadline.

Sir Alex Ferguson wants £12million Anelka to solve his striker crisis,while City boss Sven Goran Eriksson is keen to bring the Frenchman backto his former club to spice up his attack. With Wayne Rooney and LouisSaha injured and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer having announced his retirement,Carlos Tevez is the only fit recognised striker United boss Fergiecurrently has at his disposal.

Fergie had hoped to sign Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov, but Spurshave refused to sell their £25mrated star and the United boss has beenforced to turn his attention to the brooding Anelka.

Although United are hopeful Rooney will have recovered from a brokenfoot in three to four weeks, there are concerns over the long-termfitness of Saha, with Fergie knowing he needs more cover up front.
Corradi goes to Parma on loan

Bernardo Corradi has moved to Serie A side Parma on loan for the rest of this season.
The 31-year-old striker, who joined City from Valencia in July last year, scored three times in 29 appearances for the Blues.
He scored twice in City’s pre-season campaign, but had not featured inany of the squads for the five games so far this season and he returnsto his native country to play for the side that managed to stay in thetop flight last season after a late resurgance under then-managerClaudio Ranieri.

Dickov loaned to Crystal Palace

City striker Paul Dickov has moved to Crystal Palace on loan until the end of December.
Paul rejoined the Blues in May 2006 from Blackburn Rovers, having left the club when transferred to Leicester City in 2002.
He started nine games last season and had yet to score since returning to the club.

两位老射脚在曼城铁定没有位子踢了,希望他们在租借出去能够成功
Micah named in England squad

Micah Richards has been named in the England squad for the upcoming Euro 2008 qualifiers.
The City defender’s selection is no surprise after his excellent performance in last week’s friendly against Germany.
Richards set up Frank Lampard for England’s ninth minute goal and wasoutstanding on an otherwise disappointing night at Wembley, which sawEngland lose 2-1.
With the two vital games against Israel and Estonia coming up, Micah looks set to add to the five caps he has won so far.

Full squad: Paul Robinson, David James, Scott Carson, MicahRichards, Wes Brown, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Ashley Cole, SolCampbell, Phil Neville, Nicky Shorey, David Bentley, Steven Gerrard,Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Michael Carrick, GarethBarry, Stewart Downing, Owen Hargreaves, Ashley Young, Alan Smith,Michael Owen, Peter Crouch, Andrew Johnson, Jermain Defoe.

Micah Richards 再度入选国家队显示了他的能力。希望他能再度在国家队大放异彩,发光发热,成为国家队的首选球员吧,加油加油!
Richards set for City stay
Decision influenced by England breakthrough

Richards: To stay at City

Micah Richards has admitted that playing on a weekly basis has influenced his decision to stay at Manchester City.

The defender has been linked with a move to one of the Premier League'stop four clubs for some time but he is now set to sign a new deal withCity.

Richards feels his England career may have suffered if he had goneelsewhere and found himself part of a rotation system, where he did notplay quite so regularly.

He explained: "I think it is important to play regularly at club level to help you with England. I think it is vital.

"If you are playing week in and week out, you are getting the best performances out of yourself.

No rest required

"When you go to a big club, a top four side, and you seem to be rested10 games out of 20, as a youngster like me coming through I don't thinkthat is ideal.

"I think it is better for me to be playing week in and week out for my England chances.

"That was an influence in my decision to stay at Manchester City. I wasplaying week in and week out and I still am playing week in and weekout. That is important for me now."

England aim

Richards is set to line up at right-back in England's Euro 2008qualifiers against Israel and Russia, and he is targeting a long run inthe side.

He has warned Manchester United veteran Gary Neville to expect a fight for the position when he returns to fitness.

"If I am playing at 100 per cent, I feel I am doing well enough to stay in there," he said.

"I know Gary Neville is a legend but the way I see it is if you are playing well, you should keep your place.

"I don't see it as a case of myself just keeping the right-back place warm for him. I feel I've done well enough to stay in."

明智的选择,留在曼城才有前途~~
曼城冬季清洗名单浮现名将 昔日英格兰国脚只卖100万

瓦塞尔

新浪体育讯 虽然夏季转会已经结束,但英超各队仍有未完成的转会计划,伯明翰就在计划引进前锋,曼城的前英格兰国脚瓦塞尔是他们的目标。
  伯明翰主帅布鲁斯计划在冬季出价100万英镑,求购速度快、有突破能力的瓦塞尔,曼城方面预计会接受。27岁的瓦塞尔在曼城已经沦为替补,埃里克森对他并不信任。
  当初在英格兰队,正是埃里克森给了瓦塞尔入队的机会,但如今在曼城,多名外籍前锋的涌入,让瑞典人抛弃了昔日的英格兰徒弟。(李普利)

在Bojinov受伤之际,我觉得Eriksson因该让他踢,让给他多点机会,不要浆快卖掉他
City sneak past Villa                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        City move up to second

Johnson: City winner

Manchester City moved up to second in the Premier League with a 1-0 win over Aston Villa.

A 48th minute Michael Johnson strike was enough for City manager SvenGoran Eriksson to see his side arrest a run of two straight defeats.

Both sides had found the first half hard going with chances on goal coming at a premium.

Villa fought hard in a frenetic match but were unable to create onereal clear chance as City maintained their 100 per cent home recordthis season.

It was Villa manager Martin O'Neil who saw his side threaten firstafter six minutes when John Carew got away from Javier Garrido down theright and cut inside, but his shot was blocked by Vedran Corluka.

Dominate

However, the Croat then went close for City three minutes later when his powerful right-foot shot drifted just wide.

Gareth Barry had started well for Villa and his high hanging cross fromthe left was fumbled by Kasper Schmeichel, who looked nervy throughout, but the chance fell to Olof Mellberg who squandered his effort.

City, though, then began to dominate and Darius Vassell came close witha glancing header from a Martin Petrov free-kick in the 17th minute.

Johnson should have scored for City two minutes later when he chargeddown a Martin Laursen clearance and was released into the box by Elano,but Scott Carson came out well to block the attack.

Brazil midfielder Elano, who was City's influential force, then clearedthe danger at the other end after Carew had headed Barry's cornergoalwards.

City then took the lead three minutes after the interval when Johnsonand Elano exchanged passes in central midfield before the 19-year-oldjinked past Laursen, burst into the box and prodded past Carson whilefending off three Villa defenders.

Shake-up

There was a scare within four minutes though as Bouma's left-wing crosswas met by Carew ahead of his marker, but he wasted the chance with adisappointing header.

Emile Mpenza then sliced a shot wide after a forward burst by Petrov,but Villa were not out of it and Corluka's alertness prevented a goalat the other end as he slid in to clear with Gabriel Agbonlahor poised.

Sun Jihai came on for Vassell in the 65th minute while a minute laterShaun Maloney replaced Carew for the visitors as the rain began to teemdown in trademark Manchester fashion.

Luke Moore had a goal disallowed for pushing with 17 minutes to go as the luck again favoured City.

Martin O'Neill tried a late shake-up with Stiliyan Petrov replacingNigel Reo-Coker and Craig Gardner coming on for Bouma, while theexcellent Elano was replaced by Michael Ball as City looked to hold on.

However, Johnson could have added a second after another break from deep but Gardner blocked his shot.

Substitute Rolando Bianchi almost added a breakaway second but hiseffort was cleared off the line by Barry as 1-0 proved to be enough forCity.
Fulham v Man City preview
City look to build on impressive start

Sven: Fulham test

A rejuvenated Manchester City side travel to Craven Cottage forSaturday's tea-time kick off, as Fulham look to record only theirsecond win of the season.

This fixture last year saw City take all three points in a 3-1 victory,and recent form suggests a repeat result could be likely.
Fulham have only won once in the league this season and have conceded nine more goals than City in the opening six games.
The Blues got their season back on track last time out - after twoconsecutive defeats, Sven Goran Eriksson saw his team battle for ahard-earned 1-0 win over Aston Villa last weekend.
Fulham only have themselves to blame for their poor results - they havelost 11 points after being in winning positions so far this season.
The West Londoners have scored in each of their Premier League gamesthis season, but will find it tough against a City defence which hasonly been breached twice - once by Blackburn, and once by Arsenal.
Saturday's meeting will be the 11th between the sides in the PremierLeague and City have enjoyed the upper hand over the Cottagers in theprevious 10. Fulham have only won two of those games - both victoriescoming in the 2005/06 season, whereas City have picked up four wins,the biggest being in 2003 when they won 4-1.

Team News
City will be boosted by the return of Richard Dunne, who was suspendedfor their win over Aston Villa. If he plays, he will be making his250th Premier League appearance.
The same milestone will be reached by Danny Murphy if he plays a partfor Fulham. As well as his 250th Premier League appearance, it willalso mark the former Liverpool man's 400th league game.
Stephen Ireland is likely to be recalled to City's midfield for thegame, and the 21-year-old will be celebrating a new five-year deal atthe club.
Clint Dempsey is looking to continue his good form into the game, themidfielder is Fulham's leading scorer this season with three so far.
NEW DEAL FOR SCHMEICHEL

Kasper Schmeichel has signed a new four-year deal with Manchester City.
City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson has rewarded the the Danish Under-21international keeper for the impressive form that had seen him concedeonly two goals this season before yesterday's
3-3 draw at Fulham.
Schmeichel told the club's website www.mcfc.co.uk: "It's great to have everything put to bed now so I can concentrate on my football and I'm delighted.
"Everything's gone well this season, so to get this sorted out as well is really pleasing."
Eriksson said:
"Kasper has been very impressive since I came to City, and I'm delighted that he has committed his future to the club."

恭喜Kasper!希望他能像他老爸一样,成为出色的守门员!
Eriksson rejects Chelsea talk
City boss plays down visit to Old Trafford

Eriksson: Committed to City
Sven Goran Eriksson has rubbished reports linking him with the position of manager at Chelsea.

Avram Grant was placed in charge at Stamford Bridge last week following the shock departure of Jose Mourinho.

But speculation suggests Grant has only been appointed as a stop-gapmeasure while The Blues assess who they would like to take the job inthe long-term.

Eriksson, whose Manchester City side have made an impressive start tothe season, attended Chelsea's clash at Old Trafford on Sunday andspoke with Roman Abramovich.

But Eriksson said on Sky Sports News: "If I have a free Sundayafternoon and it's Manchester United v Chelsea, it should almost becriminal in my job not to go and see that match.

"Of course I wanted to see it like most football people in the world. It has nothing to do with Abramovich or Chelsea.

"I have a three-year contract here. I don't know anything about the situation at Chelsea."

Backing for LMA

Grant's place has already come under scrutiny from the League Managers'Association, who want clarification about whether he is qualified tomanage in the Premier League.

Eriksson passed his exams while still working in Sweden and is adamantthat all managers must have the necessary credentials to do their jobs.

"In Sweden there were four stages to become a coach at the highest level," he said.

"It is very good and I think it's important that we warrant this job, we have to have it (the Uefa Pro licence)."
英超新创造大师惊四座 埃里克森:他可和巴乔相提并论

新浪体育讯 在曼城3比1击败纽卡斯尔比赛后,主教练埃里克森盛赞了队内的巴西中场埃拉诺,甚至称巴西人可以和自己执教过的巴乔、曼奇尼等巨星并肩。

在本赛季,埃拉诺在曼城发挥出色,本场又有突出贡献,比赛中,他先是参与了第一个进球,又亲自主罚任意球破门得分。埃里克森称赞道,埃拉诺令他想起了巴乔和曼奇尼。

“再也没有可能罚出比埃拉诺那个任意球更好的了,”埃里克森说,“无论向哪里偏离一厘米,都有可能击中横梁或者立柱。”

“埃拉诺是一个出色的球员,他几乎可以做一切事情,我在过去和一些顶级的创造型选手一起合作过,比如巴乔和曼奇尼,埃拉诺和他们并肩。”

埃里克森还透露,在引进埃拉诺之前,他和巴西主教练邓加交流过,而邓加曾在佛罗伦萨队为埃里克森效力过。“我问了情况,并决定买下埃拉诺,他刚来的时候并未达到百分之百的身体状态,但现在好多了。每一次他拿球,你都感觉他可能会创造出一些东西。”

埃拉诺今年26岁,正值当打之年,埃里克森庆幸自己这笔八百万英镑的买卖做的很花算。
SVEN - NEW BOYS INCREASING IN VALUE

Manchester City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson believes his summer recruitshave already increased in value less than two months into the season.
The likes of Martin Petrov, Rolando Bianchi and in particular Elanohave all made impressive starts to their Premier League careers withCity currently sitting third in the league.
Eriksson's side welcome Middlesbrough to Eastlands on Sunday to take on a side in turbulent form so far this season.
Vedran Corluka, Javier Garrido, Gelson Fernandes and Geovanni were alsobought - despite Eriksson having never seen them play in person - whileValeri Bojinov was seriously injured just weeks after signing.
The former England manager is excited by the potential of his summer recruits after seeing them make a strong start.
"I think the value of all the players who came in the summer has goneup, and of course that's good," the Swede told the club's website.
"They are all young, and if everything goes right for them they should get better and better."
Eriksson is well aware Middlesbrough - whose Brazilian midfielder FabioRochemback has enjoyed a far less illustrious Premier League careerthan Elano so far - will target the playmaker as City's key threat.
"Your opponents are not stupid, and we know they will prepare bystudying the DVDs of him, that's part of football and you can't keepany secrets," Eriksson added.
"They will know he's a good player, but I think they knew that before last Saturday as well.
"His form shouldn't be a surprise, he had a good Copa America althoughI think he was injured at the very end, but we knew about him, as didthe other coaches and the scouts that were here before me.
"They all knew about most of the players we bought, so it's teamworkthat led to this and I'm very happy that we brought him here."
返回列表