[轉貼] [BBC 長命百歲 Don't Die Young (I)][AVI][無字幕]6集

本帖最後由 meipig 於 2010-9-10 03:10 PM 編輯

長命百歲 Don't Die Young (I) CH 01 - CH 06 [完] AVI

【檔案大小】 : 233MB
【影片格式】 : AVI
【發音語言】 : 英語&Xy"a3|f
R

【字幕語言】 : 無

In this no-nonsense approach to health and medicine, anatomy expert Dr Alice Roberts takes us on a high-energy revelatory trip around the body, giving us an essential guide to our internal organs.

The heart of the programme comes from Alice’s lab, where she dissects organs and shows how, from colour, size and shape alone, you can tell how healthy an organ is and alarmingly, in the case of our lungs, where we live.

Throughout the series Alice acts as street doctor, finding out exactly how much the public know about their own anatomy. She brings viewers into the operating room to witness live surgery. Viewers see what unhealthy organs look like and how they’re fixed. And in the pathology lab, she shows what happens to good organs when they go bad – and what these can tell us about our own bodies.

Through a number of trials and experiments, Alice will test her own health. She’ll find out what shape her kidneys are in and whether drinking herbal teas really mean her kidneys will work more effectively.
Find out what you really need to survive and how to keep your body fit healthy from the inside out.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
i need subtitles as it has so many medical terms....
thank for your kindness sharing
多謝多謝
Thanks a lot
thank you very much
thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing
让我们学习保持身体健康
Thank you for sharing
回蛄支持下載看
Thank you!
great, thx for sharing
返回列表