返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 在海外的朋友们,Halloween 有么节目啊?

本帖最後由 周美 於 2010-10-28 07:47 AM 編輯

大家好!  好快到Halloween 啦,有么节目玩?到时大家记得影多D相上来分享下啦。我们一班朋友开Party,同些小朋友去拿糖。我还是喜欢见识下外国的Halloween。

Happy Halloween to you !
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• summei0529

帶埋我去攞糖啦~~我都係小朋友  
Hiding.  
帶埋我去攞糖啦~~我都係小朋友  
yumiko123456 發表於 2010-10-28 09:15 AM
liar
我的Instagram是: LuvSumMeiKup: https://instagram.com/luvsummeikup
如果你在国内,可以用一个 app 叫 ark vpn (每天免费使用半小时), 請去關注 (follow). 謝謝! :)

我的微博是: LuvSumMeiKup
請去關注 (follow). 謝謝! ^O^
哈哈,,,来啦.大家一齐心啦! 4# summei0529
过个开心节日,人都精神爽利的.你不会留在家睡觉吧? 3# man7030
你过来,我肯定带你去,小朋友.哈哈... 2# yumiko123456
Hi mate, This is Australia not America. Not many children care about it.
O, I am sorry! I just want to share about this.... 8# 大啦叭
Hi lovely lady, those words my kids toll me about that. They are OZ (Australian born and growing up). You can dress up whatever you like in here, even 10 years old cloth. Most Australian quite friendly, especially some original resident, but not those new coming. It is 8:17pm 29 / 10 /2010. Enjoy your Halloween day! best regards. 大喇叭
  Thank You for the information! You are so nice!!!
Thank you! Ta! (Australian also say Ta! Ta! as well as thank you) Halloween day just pass yesterday. I have look two main Paper publish in small size pages on Sunday today. The Sunday Telegraph page 9, half page was about Halloween. It was on page 19 on The Sun Herald.
But another big affair is coming on Tuesday 2 / 11 / 2010. That is Melbourne Cup.  A lot of people join together bet on horse.  This party become bigger and bigger every year. There is fashion show before that racing. The ladies dressing attend Flemington Racecourse. Nobody like to at that day! Champagne, wine and gourmet finger foods are that day favours. Say 'Cheers ' to everybody.
當然是先準備期中考
考試後
再玩個通宵
當然是先準備期中考
考試後
再玩個通宵
longlifeshow 發表於 31-10-2010 11:10 AM
系啊,考试要紧啊. 祝你考试成功!
Thank you! Ta! (Australian also say Ta! Ta! as well as thank you) Halloween day just pass yesterday. I have look two main Paper publish in small size pages on Sunday today. The Sunday Telegraph page 9 ...
大啦叭 發表於 31-10-2010 10:59 AM
哦,Ok.  You are so nice, Thank You !!!
返回列表