返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
' u5 ~5 B" q8 H  Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& D# I6 d* G6 ^4 Y3 y5 O
西元2010年04月27日
! o2 x0 D) _; p6 J: @" f4 F
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

1 A. Y* Z# I8 W- }+ ]公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
3 ?8 y7 S! C/ x. twww1.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
! z1 ~" U: P  Q* [* N+ ^, Q西元2010年04月27日
4 _! S, ~8 h. F2 M6 T
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

7 K4 h/ y* s4 Q: h公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3公仔箱論壇0 b% E8 `9 \7 P9 B! I( l
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份www1.tvboxnow.com. B: Y0 P6 x: Y, [( O. g" r4 ~
西元2010年04月27日' V$ p5 j2 h5 i7 l
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www1.tvboxnow.com' w+ J- {3 H: k, N
www1.tvboxnow.com6 H! e7 L# I# k7 T
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope" N3 O  l6 ~4 Y" ~, @% z
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
8 e1 ~/ T: B8 I西元2010年04月26日
# G( l1 S) f5 J/ @; Z' ~4 z5 m/ R8 k5 X% \4 }
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
% N6 `' q6 ~: E“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)( }1 W6 H: s; t) R8 c4 H4 L& X$ C" M
西元2010年04月24日8 ^" ?5 f1 k2 c4 S$ j
5 G* O3 I+ _7 n- r* z4 S! f
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
9 i8 `; W! w2 Z5 L% T- W0 Bwww1.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
  z* S5 J! ]! k西元2010年04月24日
+ S% o1 w% _: a! l: y: A* [; owww1.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. b1 Q1 i$ e6 f& i
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)5 n! h% U2 W& j! x3 m. @
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)+ J& X! n' |2 i% C: r( L
西元2010年04月24日
) Q; ~. t4 B) ^, z8 l7 c- r: gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww1.tvboxnow.com6 O- K! @0 L- J# |

; b2 ^# u2 d1 C0 v! y! M公仔箱論壇亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
  g! ?' U" y$ q/ h. g9 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’( P& E# ?; b) g/ P3 {  N3 A
' U, [- m- i9 _) f
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
7 W2 i! R: Y! v" \! wwww1.tvboxnow.com  `& L. p  J% a# U; A; [- P
By Greg Szymanski, JD; G% o$ @/ p' W, G  d" ?! G
April 23, 2010
" l) T5 Q# t3 W$ q# W公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( N4 @8 f* V1 W5 ?. y* t& p
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。1 B4 P" G( j) \+ D
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.8 \, y) r, B0 B& t% M+ F
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
% _/ {" y3 s' T/ dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 L" L8 |% u+ i' l, m5 L
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
( b1 ?8 C+ A1 `/ {* }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”www1.tvboxnow.com' u# J$ R+ Q! G* X0 q% X% U1 |
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, c* s5 I7 ]: E+ E% n
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”! t( t  R# {5 o7 Y3 n0 L# \

1 N' ]+ |1 b2 a' o' U4 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
% O) G" r5 F8 Q. _. d  j6 N8 ]1 Awww1.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇# j! B, Y4 ^. j$ n. ~0 i' i
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
% L* h% o+ Z0 i9 P, ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. t' F3 H5 b! M- s0 w# Qwww1.tvboxnow.comLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.* p* B: j1 ]9 O- K" s$ @/ E
+ N4 C+ g- O1 q
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
1 _( `9 _; m7 Z' r+ q
/ s+ C. U6 b/ G; B公仔箱論壇According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
/ b4 p6 e" O1 o8 e4 q* @3 A) e& z2 {3 r4 q
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:公仔箱論壇3 E) t0 _1 n$ z

/ T# ], m; L& ^4 V+ y7 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
- K4 a( R- x8 y7 ?  yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 o7 A0 \1 c7 N; ?0 \- W
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
9 c3 m) N8 P, e公仔箱論壇
( f$ u* F: ?: {公仔箱論壇“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
2 H6 ~' w6 a1 e公仔箱論壇" k6 L5 p9 R! V$ B) n* s( F, F
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇, S- V4 r* e" K1 f- ?  F" }
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, Y5 t$ G( ^' x% [6 Y/ }# E
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& D/ P! {0 ]  X8 k% Y7 `% _
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 O7 z6 l( `2 M4 H% c: q0 ^
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that