返回列表 回復 發帖

科比职业生涯十大经典时刻

,  描述: Where Amazing Happens!
The Top 10 Moments of Kobe Bryant's Career科比职业生涯十大经典时刻

Since he has provided his team and his millions of fans with countless moments that will live in NBA history forever, the list to choose from is quite long.

However, after a few moments thinking about what this man has both encountered and accomplished, his greatest experiences and accomplishments manage to stand out just a bit more than the rest.

Now I know that people who read this will either disagree or feel that a certain event or game is left out, but as I have already mentioned, there are a countless number of events to choose from and these are the moments that I believe have had the greatest impact on his career and all of his fans.

So without any further discussion allow me to present the top ten moments of the one and only Kobe Bryant.

科比已经为他的球队和众多球迷奉献了不计其数的精彩时刻,这些都会在联盟的历史里永存。可以上这个榜单的选择太多了。

仔细想想这个男人的遭遇和成就后,一些更有纪念价值的时刻开始浮出水面。

我知道读到这篇文章的人肯定会有疑议,也会觉得一些他们认为重要的事件和比赛被遗忘了。我已经说过了,科比迄今的经典时刻繁如星河,这些是我觉得对他的职业生涯和球迷影响最大的时刻。

所以让我们放弃争论来欣赏下独一无二的科比生涯十大瞬间。

10. The Draft

While it may seem obvious, it goes without saying that being drafted at No. 13 in the 1996 NBA Draft right out of high school is one of his greatest moments.

To get drafted at all is considered a great reward by most, but to do this right out of high school has proven to be an honor shared by only a few.
He was drafted by the Charlotte Hornets despite making it very clear that he had no desire to play for that team.

This was the event, and the day, that the legend of Kobe Bryant first began to take form and there is no doubt that bringing Kobe into the NBA when they did started a new chapter in professional basketball.

10.选秀

科比在1996年的选秀大会上以第13顺位直接从高中跳级进入联盟,毫无疑问,这是他的经典时刻之一。

从一堆优秀的年轻人中脱颖而出加入大联盟本身就是一种很大的肯定,而从高中直接入选更是少数人才能享有的荣耀。

虽然已经明确表态并不想为夏洛特黄蜂队效力,但这支球队还是选中了他。

这件事和这一天都是值得纪念的,这是科比传奇生涯的开始。把科比带入NBA无疑也为职业篮球联盟翻开了崭新的一页。

9. The Trade

The next on the list is actually the next event that unfolded after Kobe's being drafted by the Charlotte Hornets.
As stated before, Bryant had made it clear to his agent and the media that he wanted to play for the Lakers and the Lakers only.

The Hornets drafted Bryant in hopes that they could make a trade with the Lakers.
On July 1, 1996 Kobe's wish was granted when the Lakers and the Hornets agreed to trade Bryant's draft rights for their then starting center Vlade Divac.

It was on this day that Kobe Bryant would begin his promising career that has led him to where he is today as one of the greatest Lakers of all-time.

9.交易

下一个事件紧随科比被夏洛特黄蜂选中之后。

科比一直对经纪人和媒体明确表示自己只会进湖人队打球。

黄蜂只是为了和湖人交易才选中科比。

1996年7月1日,科比的愿望达成,黄蜂用科比的选秀权换到了湖人当时的首发中锋迪瓦茨。

8. The Game

No. 8 is the only event that I have chosen from a game.
While dropping 81 points in a single game against the Raptors in the 2006 season is something that most people would have placed as a No. 1 accomplishment, there are just too many other moments to consider when dealing with Kobe Bryant.

But let us not take anything away, scoring 81 points against a professional basketball team is nothing to shake a stick at.
8.比赛

排在第8位的是我选的唯一一件关于比赛的事件。

科比在2006年对阵猛龙的比赛中砍下81分,很多人只要一说起科比,就会把81分当成是科比最伟大的成就。

让我们别扯得太远,在一支职业篮球队头上独取81分确实够牛。

7.Clash of the Titans

No. 7 is an event that unfolded off the court, but came as a result of events that took place on the court.

After numerous seasons with arguably one of the best centers in basketball, Shaquille O'Neal, Bryant and O'Neal's relationship had declined to a state of utter hatred.

Once contracts ended and opportunities arose to release one of these players the Lakers franchise was put in a situation where they had to choose one or the other.
Guess who they chose!

Despite the success both men brought to this storied franchise, it was Kobe Bryant who dawned the Yellow and Purple when the dust finally settled on one of the biggest player fueds in basketball history.

There is no doubt that this is one of the greatest moments in Kobe's career; not because he out-lasted Shaq, his bitter rival, but because he had also evolved into such an asset to this team that the owners chose him over a player of O'Neal's caliber.

7.巨头之战

第七位虽然不是场上事件,却是从场上引起的。

和史上最伟大中锋之一奥尼尔共事很多个赛季后,科比和奥尼尔变得非常敌对。

一旦合约到期,湖人管理层明白他们只能在两个人中选一个留下来。

猜猜他们选了谁!

尽管两人共同为球队带来了三连冠,这是篮球史上最有名的球员纠纷之一,当硝烟散去,人们发现,湖人选择了科比继续留在湖人挂帅紫金军。

这无疑是科比生涯最重要的时刻之一,不仅因为他挤走了自己的死敌奥尼尔。湖人为了科比甘愿放弃奥尼尔这样的球员,说明他已经成为湖人不可或缺的人物。

6. Turning the Corner

Throughout Bryant's career he has been insulted and accused of many things.
The accusation that seemed to be held against him the most was that he was too much a ball hog.

Well, as a fan of Kobe and someone who has closely followed his career, I can say that the last several seasons Kobe has become the epitome of a team player which has earned him both praise, awards, and team success.

Efforts like this tend to go unnoticed since they do not always show up on a stat sheet but Bryant has shown a great deal of growth since O'Neal has left which has directly contributed to the Lakers continued success and recent post-season appearances.

6.走出谷底

纵观科比的职业生涯,他因为很多事情被人们指责和控诉。

大家谈论最多的就是他打球太独。

好吧,作为一个长期密切关注其职业生涯的科密,我可以说最近几个赛季科比已经演变成团队球员的典型,这也为他赢来了荣誉,褒奖和球队的成功。

或许这些影响并不容易从球员的统计数据体现出来。奥尼尔离开后,科比成长了很多,这是湖人持续胜利和季后赛有上佳表现的直接原因。

5. Coming of Age

In only his second season in the NBA, Kobe Bryant through fans voting had become the youngest starting player on the NBA All-Star Team.
He was 21 years old when he was given this honor.

He also earned in the same year the Sixth Man Player of the Year recognition for his off the bench performance.
It is truly impressive that someone playing off the bench at the start of the season could accomplish these honors in only their second year in professional basketball.

5.新时代到来

科比在NBA的第二个赛季就被球迷选进全明星赛,成为史上最年轻的全明星首发球员。

获此殊荣时他只有21岁。

在同一年,因为他在板凳席上的表现,他进入了年最佳第六人的角逐。

在职业篮坛,生涯第二个赛季初一直替补出场,仍然能获得这般成就是很不容易的。

4. Becoming the Centerfold

Coming it at No. 4 is more of a trend than an event.
His becoming the leader and the face of the Lakers is what I put as his fourth greatest career highlight.

In the aftermath of O'Neal leaving the team and the failure in the Finals of the Hall of Fame team in the 03-04 season, an immense amount of pressure was put on Bryant to take a team that was full of young players and turn them into a winning franchise.

It is moments like this where you truly see what a player is capable of.
Many players put in this position simply fail.
They must wait until more talent or experience comes along to help them go places.

However, love or hate Kobe Bryant, it would be foolish to deny that he took his team, even in its weakest days, and brought about results that far exceeded almost everyones expectations.

4.湖人门面

排在第四位的与其说是事件,不如看成一种趋势。

我认为排在他职业生涯最闪亮时刻第四位的是,他成为湖人的领袖和标志。

至04赛季那支由名人堂球员组成的球队在总决赛遭遇滑铁卢,奥尼尔也随即离队。在此之后的一段时期内,科比身上顶着相当大的压力,他要带领一帮年轻的毛头小子赢得胜利。这种时候最能检验一个球员的含金量,很多球员极易承受不了这种压力从而宣告失败。

必须等到更多有经验有天赋的球员前来辅佐。

不管你爱科比还是恨科比,你都不得不承认,他在球队最艰难的时候带领球队取得的成绩远远超出人们的预期。

3. MVP

As everyone expected, becoming the NBA MVP is definitely towards the top of my list.
However, it comes in as No. 3 only because this is an accomplishment for a player, while basketball is a team sport.

Although basketball is the only sport that allows a star athlete to shine to such a great extent, it is important to remember that you live and die by your team.

Therefore, his outstanding individual accomplishments of the 07-08 season that awarded him Most Valuable Player of the NBA can not be over looked as one of his greater moments it still lands in third.
3.最有价值球员

就像大家期望的一样,成为NBA最有价值球员肯定得在我的榜单中处在靠前位置。但是,这也只能排在第三位,因为篮球是项团体运动,而最有价值球员是给个人的奖励。

虽然篮球这项运动可以使一个明星球员荣耀到如此地步,但你还是必须明白你要和自己的球队共存亡。

所以,科比在07-08赛季获得常规赛最有价值球员这个人项荣誉不能被过度渲染,还是得排在第三位。

2. Champs

Obviously it would not be much of a top ten list if his three championships with the Lakers were not included so here they are at number two.

The three-peat championships of 2000-2002 are undoubtedly the second best highlight of his sports career.
Having his hard work and efforts rewarded with three NBA Championships is without doubt one of the greatest moments for Kobe Bryant, as well as, any of his fans.

2.冠军

如果没有提到科比的三连冠,肯定不能算是合格的榜单,所以这里把它排在第二位。

到2002的三连冠无疑是对科比辛苦努力的嘉奖,是他生涯的经典时刻,也是对喜欢他的球迷的极大回报。

1. Redemption

The greatest moment or accomplishment for Kobe Bryant in my opinion would have to be hands down winning the Olympic Games in Beijing at the 2008 games.
After disappointing performances in the previous games by the USA, the "Redeem Team" brought the Gold Medal back to the United States and would be the only Olympic Medal Kobe Bryant has received.

Sure winning the NBA finals is the main goal, but you get a shot at that year after year.
Bringing the gold medal back to the USA and finishing first in a ceremony that only comes around every four years comes with such a greater level of drama and a far greater scale of competition.

In my opinion, the scale could not be greater and prize more treasureable than a gold medal at the Olympic Games which is why the US victory in Beijing tops the list of Kobe's career moments and accomplishments.

救赎

我认为科比最伟大的成就是在2008年北京奥运会赢获冠军。

在前一届梦之队令人失望的表现之后,“救赎之队”把奥运会金牌带回了美国,这也是科比唯一一块奥运会奖牌。

当然,赢得联盟总冠军是主要目标,但是年年都有机会。

但是在这种竞技水平更高,范围更大的比赛中将金牌赢回美国的机会每四年只有一次。

我认为没有什么比赛比奥运会规模更大,金牌更有分量。所以这是科比职业生涯中最重要的时刻和成就。

In conclusion, I would just like to say that I am aware that this may be a bit unorthodox when it comes to breaking down a player's career.
I am very aware of the fact that Kobe Bryant has been an 10-time NBA All Star, 10-time All-NBA selection, eight-time All-Defensive selection, as well as a scoring and slam dunk champion.
I am also aware of the fact that over the course of his storied career he averages 25 points a game with 4.6 assists and 5.3 rebounds.

But when all is said and done, in my opinion it is just wrong to just take ten of your favorite single game performances or a few slam dunks from a highlight reel and use them to try and summarize someones greatest moments or accomplishments.

Personally, I can talk about his buzzer beating over-time shots and outrageous dunks until i turn blue in the face, but there is so much more to his career than a few games and highlights.

That is why I tried to compile the top ten events that not only had an impact on the fans and Kobe Bryant, but i tried to select events that illustrated his achievements and growth as a person, teammate, and competitor that are not only great moments for the fans, but that were also great moments for him.

It is with this intention that I leave you the top 10 greatest moments in the career of Kobe Bryant.

最后,我不得不承认这样对一个球员的生涯下结论有些武断。

科比十次成为全明星首发,八次进入最佳防守第一队,还是得分王和扣篮大赛冠军,在他的戏剧性生涯中场均25分,4.6次助攻,5.3个篮板,这些我都能倒背如流了。

说得差不多了,但是我觉得只选取你最喜欢的十场比赛,或者是从精彩时刻里选出几个扣篮,并以此来总结一个球员的生涯和成就不是太妥。

所以我尝试选取的事件不光是对科比和他的球迷有很大影响,而且能反映科比作为一个人,一名队友,一位竞争者的成长经历。

出于以上目的,我为大家选取了科比的生涯十大时刻。
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表