返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 3:33am in sydney morning

Hello everyone, what are you doing at this point of time? i just fed my newborn, havn't been sleep for a period of time, but staying awake to allow my wife to sleep a while.

Lucky the company provided 2 weeks paid leave for daddy, i could still have a bit of time to help out my wife :)
hi, I was in Sydney for holiday for a week. I saw many people speaking Cantonese in Sydney, what a surprise to me. Do you enjoy staying in Sydney?
wow...  congrat to u!!
kinda miss sydney too
Yes ar, i do like the slow and relax life style over here, although its getting more and more busy these days. Some people found it very boring but i found the quality of life is much better, you would have "TIME" to enjoy life.

did you joined tour or backpacker?

2# canon9
Thank you, you study in syd? where are you now?

3# charmmymiao
本帖最後由 canon9 於 2011-5-8 09:49 AM 編輯

4# oldbb
I do prefer slow life and love Leura. My wife and I visited Sydney without joining any tour. We visited Central Coast also. If I don't need to work, I would prefer living in some small towns like Leura outside Sydney. Did you migrate to Sydney?

We visited The Entrance, Terrigal and Ports Stephens and saw some migrated and retired Chinese there. It would be my desired places for retirement except a long way to go to Europe. I like travel... and also, the costs of living seems too high when comparing with even London.
6# canon9

Yes, i came to AU around 20 years ago, i am 100% with you, my dream house is one of those you saw in blue mountains, farm house ^_^ in a small town, but i still have long way to go, especially i just got a little girl. The cost of living is high, but there are ways you can live without spending a lot, our family is very down to earth, never go out for $$$ dinner or shopping, no expensive cars or cloths, wife never buy $$$ bag, we like to stay home most of the time (cheapest entertainment), enjoy cooking at home (cheapest food), i enjoy a bit of wine too, but i never drink anything over $10 AU, infact, i am having a glass while i am typing, Jacob's Creek, Shiraz Cabernet AU$7.99 ^_^, i guess is what you want in life, i am happy with what i called "cheap red" hahaha
7# oldbb
sorry that I missed to congratulate to your new born princess. Glad to hear you enjoy the way of living. I 100% share with you that spending $$$ won't do any good to one lives mental health. Sadly, merchants/media in HK change the large majority mind by promoting over spending and luxury food and merchandise. I talked to some Australian residents in my trip in April. All of them enjoy staying in Au which I believe is contradictory for people in HK.
congrats and i miss the ice-cream from double bay
haha... u live in sydney is better than in other city in AUS. I live in Adelaide is very very boring.
Lucky the company provided 2 weeks paid leave for daddy, i could still have a bit of time to help out my wife :)

Lucky the government also give you baby bonus $6000.
haha congrat
返回列表