返回列表 回復 發帖
This should clear things up somewhat:

huit 發表於 2011-6-14 09:37 PM

I think we have a winner.:hahahaha:
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Afterall, we are all mates.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-6-21 07:52 PM 編輯

Not that long ago that I was teasing my friend here about the air traffic havoc in Europe due to the Island volcanic eruption.  Now the saying that 'what goes around comes around" has come back to bite me.  
The ash cloud from the Chilean volcano eruption has circumnavigated the southern hemisphere twice and is now stopping all air traffic coming in and going out of Tassie, Melbourne, Adelaid, Canberra and Sydney.  I've been here for a long time, and I can't remember something like that ever happened in Sydney.
The Sydney airport is dead quiet tonight.
i wanted to study there before

1# triple8
don't like the discrimination there tho, i prefer canada
78904123 發表於 2011-6-24 07:07 AM
Haha there's discrimination in Canada too, difference is it goes the other way, just check out Richmond in Vancouver where whities are the minority :)

Wanna feel welcomed? Blend in.
very ture, chatswood got a lots of chinese, but it's a nice place
i used to live in  northbridge back in 10 yrs ago. not sure about where is good location to rent but i think NE area is overall cost more.
Paramatta, Epping, Carlingford use to be more reasonable.

hope that could help.
78904123 發表於 2011-6-23 04:07 PM
where have no discriminiation? The perfect example is Hong kong ppl discriminate China ppl even we have same type of blood.
where have no discriminiation? The perfect example is Hong kong ppl discriminate China ppl even we have same type of blood.
wawawa3 發表於 2011-7-17 12:12 PM [img]http://www.tvboxn
ow.com/images/common/back.gif[/img]
Haha, I definitely DO NOT have the same type of blood as Chinamen... unless they're AB positive.

Seriously what's all this talk about "bleeding the same blood" just because some dude speaks the same language as you and have similar cultural backgrounds? The difference is still HUGE and you don't see the British and Americans "bleed the same blood" just because they both speak English.

Chinamen are discriminated against mainly because of the crass, rude and distasteful behaviour of some (not all obviously) and they're oblivious of generally accepted social etiquette, as for me, I discriminate against FOBs that behave this way in general, no matter where they come from, just so happens a lot of them come from China.
yes, i do agree partially. i do aware there is alot of Chinese from mainland who is rude, uneducated.
the example you giving about US and UK is completely different. they have 2 different nationality but HK and China is under same prime minister.

just my 2 cents
yes, i do agree partially. i do aware there is alot of Chinese from mainland who is rude, uneducated.
the example you giving about US and UK is completely different. they have 2 different nationality  ...
wawawa3 發表於 2011-7-18 08:32 AM
Ain't got no prime ministers in the US mate - and sovereignty has nothing to do with how closely related you are with another group of people you wouldn't otherwise associate with, would you say you're close to the Tibetans, given China invaded Tibet and Mandarin is an official language there?
i used to live in  northbridge back in 10 yrs ago. not sure about where is good location to rent but i think NE area is overall cost more.
Paramatta, Epping, Carlingford use to be more reasonable.

ho ...
wawawa3 發表於 2011-7-17 12:09 PM
Hey we used to be neighbours - I was in Northbridge about 10 years ago, near the baths
返回列表