返回列表 回復 發帖

Adebayor vows to repay faith

Emmanuel Adebayor is determined to repay the faith shown in him by Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

The Togo striker struggled to hold down a regular place in the Arsenal side when Thierry Henry was at the club, but Wenger has promised he will have plenty of chances this season.
add oil,adebayor!!

回復 #1 westbuckboy 的帖子

Adebayor should have understand the reason why Wenger park him more as a substitude last season. Besides, i could be very sure that Wenger is not the kind of Coach like Alex Ferguson where simply like to throw the Frustration towards the player especially when the player is Under-achievement.

As for Wenger, he always be very patient and given enought time for the Player to prove their best (if not at the Pitch atleast at the training Ground). That is unlike Alex Ferguson where he did something as accordance to his "Mood". Just for a simple live example if you are look at "Jaap Stam / Roy Keane / David Beckham".... All this are the Fantastic Player and just because When Alex do not like them, then Manchester would have dispose "Off-The-Country".....Jaap sold to Milan, Beckham (eat the shoes first) and sold to Madrid and Keane to Celtic......

To Wenger, he has got the very similar Authorization in the club compare to Alex Ferguson. Both of them i could said would have the full-control of from Signing and Disposing Player, Team Tactic to Player Wages. But, Wenger is just the kind of high-patient coach where he always encourage the player to be play and train with the Senior Player and always emphasis on Player Fitness.. I if so happen the Player couldn't perform in Certain game he would have Close-Counsell with the Player to him out the Player weakness and problem and then trying to help-up the player slowly...... The typical example you could see that Wenger has been given so much chance to David Bentley and Jeremie Pennant before disposed them to others club.... He would rather "On-Loan" the player to the others club first before decided to sold them......

From this all point of View, I hope all Arsenal Player should have in "One-team" and always keep to the High-ambitious in every game in order to acheive their Highest-Personnel-Career with Arsenal.......and mark on History.......
返回列表