返回列表 回復 發帖

[寵物資訊] ~*絕對不能為狗剃毛*~

去年的夏天,有個老外帶着老婆孩子以及兩隻金毛尋回犬去爬山,到了下午,兩隻狗都抽筋、吐白沫,生生的熱死了。今年的夏天已經在門口,我和老婆商量要不要給大黑狗剪毛,老婆很猶豫,兩年前小秋田還在,我們在夏季為她剃了背上的毛,可是一年半後她的毛也沒有長回來。

肥艾迪和白蓮達愛狗也懂狗,他們的意見是「絕對不能為狗剃毛」。

原來狗毛可以保持體溫、阻擋蚊蟲以及防太陽紫外線灼傷皮膚。狗皮上沒有汗腺,密不透風,所以從前有中成藥「狗皮膏」專門治療風濕。狗的汗都是從舌頭上分泌出來的,一熱,狗就「哈哈哈」地喘氣,口水到處飛,那是他們在排汗排熱。

天氣熱起來後,家裏地板上老是有一團一團的狗毛,狗懂得調節體溫,天氣熱就掉毛。早上散步時把刷子帶上為狗梳毛,家裏的狗毛團就少了。狗毛不但不能剃,也不可頻繁為狗洗澡。姐姐家的吉娃娃總是患皮膚病,因為主人太疼她,一年到頭一星期洗一次澡,結果反而削弱了皮膚天然的保護力和抵抗力。反復患皮膚病的狗還容易患皮膚癌。

把寵物人化,給他們穿鞋子做衣服,下雨天還給狗狗穿水鞋等,這些做法都會讓狗患上皮膚病。把人吃的食物餵狗特別不好,狗的腸胃無法處理鹹、甜,容易讓狗患腎病或糖尿病致死。有個朋友把狗狗餵成了糖尿病,雙眼都瞎了,最後腎衰竭而死。

寵物有天生的存活本能,過於溺愛,只會對寵物帶來傷害,希望主人的你,真正好好愛護牠們。
好像有聽說狗如果毛替太短,容易被蚊蟲叮咬,傳染疾病!
原来如此~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think you cannot shave the hair off (less of doing a surgery type of procedure).
It is a bad thing to bath the dog too frequent (more than once a month). It would strip all the natural oil and the dog would get itchy.

For very long hair dog, many owners send the dogs off to groomer to clip the hair shorter. e.g. golden retriever, border colie... It is just too hot for the poor dog.

There are dogs that has double coat. (a tough outer coat and a soft under coat) If you clip, the top coat (grooming reason or whatever) The dog may lost their tough outer coat. Those dog you can only hand strip the coat. e.g. schnauzer.

Generally, brushing the fur of the dog frequently in summer, ie taking out all the loose hair is enough.

評分次數

• lovingvenus

原来是这样子啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~但是我觉得狗毛长了很难打理啊,而且脏兮兮的也不美观
Is it true?  I shampoo my chihuahua once a week too...  
6# shiroikoala I think they suggest once a month but once a week, you have to be careful on what shampoo you use .... whether you are stripping too much oil from her/him. Whether the dog start to be itchy....
I think they suggest brush and groom daily. Bath ~ once a month.

I saw my dad bath his dog couple times a week. He lives in Sz. He got other to bath his dog. That may make sense to him. I only scratch my head and say poor dog.
I am using an aloe vera & oat shampoo for my dog~~~  The shampoo claims to moisturize & relieve itchy skin.  
I used to shampoo my dog once a month too, but since my dog seems to "smell" quite a bit few days after bath, so I started to bath her once a week~~~
完了 ...  已经剃完毛了  那该怎么办啊...
這也不一定不能剃,我每年夏天都為我兩隻狗剃毛,都已近十年了。不過一定不能剃得太短,留有半厘米左右會好些,但如狗的毛本身屬於短的便真的不需剃了。當夏天近30度的高溫,很明顯可看見他們的辛苦,雖然他們的毛是有保護作用,但也會為他們帶來辛苦,除了熱外,毛內亦容易令他們藏有跳蚤,所以適當的修剪是可以的。為他們洗澡時請不要用太強烈的shampoo因洗掉身上的油質,他們確容易會引起皮膚病的。多點留意他們的行為,你是可了解他們的意思的!!
猫和狗都不要剃
You know,I am not insane.
猫和狗都不要剃
You know,I am not insane.
可是很多時都看到被剃光光的
多謝指教~
...love to cut my dogs' hair...have to stop doing that...
返回列表