返回列表 回復 發帖
To me, all depends on what's your preference!
But I really love here Sydney, it is awesome!
You can do bush walking, marathon, coastal walk, fishing, boat fishing, rock fishing, kayak fishing, wind surfing, diving, driving in rural areas, golf, rubby, etc.... So beautiful here. All these activities probably are not popular in HK.
Family and social gatherings are also a fun.
If you stick with what you do in HK and apply that to anywhere else and expecting you can do that 100% or 100+%, you'll surely find the world boring.

So, open your mind, explore the new world, try different life style. Listen to the music from the nature, look at the sky and enjoy the stars, which you will not be able to do in HK. Just moving from one shopping mall to another, listen to the loud music, disco, etc in HK, everyday, you don't call it boring?
Australia is the best compare with most western countries. I have been here for over 10 years. Sydney is similar to Hong Kong, you can stay quiet in a park for the weekend or go out to shop if you prefer a more crowded life. It depends on what kind of life style you want for yourself. The things I like Australia is you can afford your own house and have a family here. The housing prices gone sky high in Hong Kong which most people can't afford them. This is not what I want for my family.
it really depends on which city you go... also whether you got any friends here.
我朋友本來就少活動 , 就算有也是散散步做些戶外活動
所以對她來說是沒太大分別 (唯一是減少了上網)
我已經在每天都過得很爽
悶唔悶就真係睇你自己既興趣,但冇車真係同癱佐冇咩分別
i found it very interesting
For me i think Aussie is a really boring place
在外國,有邊個唔覺得悶?
haha no australias great
cant say no to the food there;)
15# geniusandy

握個手,我來墨爾本也28年
澳洲人好寫意, 又多好野食