返回列表 回復 發帖

French Ligue 1-Monaco make double capture of Muller and Park

Monaco have confirmed the signing of Swiss defender Patrick Mullerfrom Lyon and South Korean forward Park Chu Young from FC Seoul.

Thepair join the Ligue 1 side on two-year and four-year dealsrespectively. Muller arrives on a free transfer after his contract withthe French champions expired, while Park joins for an undisclosed fee.
Astatement on the Monaco website, www.asm-fc.fr, read: 'AS Monaco FC inthe past few moments have added two international additions to theirsquad.
'South Korea attacker Park Chu Young (28 caps, nine goals)and Switzerland defender Patrick Muller (81 caps, three goals) joinedthe Principality club on Monday September 1.'
Muller, 31, bringsa wealth of experience to the Monaco back line, having won six Frenchleagues and a Coupe de la Ligue title during two separate spells withLyon between 2000 to 2004 and 2006 to 2008.
Park, 23, is one ofAsia's most highly-rated young talents. The 2004 AFC Young Player ofthe Year is the first Asian player to join Monaco.
Monaco also completed a deal to sign Nigeria international midfielder Sani Kaita on Monday evening.
The22-year-old, who won the silver medal with his country at the BeijingOlympics last month, penned a three-year contract following his releasefrom Sparta Rotterdam.
He told the club's website: 'I'm proud tobe able to sign for Monaco. It was time. I've seized this opportunityand I'm ready to play.'
返回列表