返回列表 回復 發帖
我食緊齋 無$賭
就快到 下個禮拜就熱身賽了
可以看玫瑰回歸
除非 Rose still Young.........  
大傷 後 -- >  必 - -

Vince Carter , Grand Hill, Chris Weber, T-Mac............ I am little worry about Kobe, that I drafted him in my other team....... ...
JackyNelson 發表於 2013-9-25 10:55 PM
你不需要擔心 一個三年沒吃到肉的人吃不吃肉
今年最有可能繼續休養的是Rondo
Rajon Rondo (ACL) may be out until December                  
Rajon Rondo (ACL surgery) may not be ready to play until December, according to GM Danny Ainge.

Advice: Brad Stevens said it was "unlikely that [Rondo] will be ready" for the Celtics' season opener, and Ainge said he'd be "shocked" if Rondo plays. The Celtics are assessing his status on a week-to-week basis and there's no clear timetable for his return. Until he's healthy enough to play, Boston will patch up the PG position with Avery Bradley and Phil Pressey.

兩個一起打波 肯定笑爆我
JN おはようございます
Kupchak: Kobe Bryant without a timeline
Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak said that Kobe Bryant (Achillles) is still without a timeline.

Advice: Kobe is still on a gravity-reducing treadmill and is a few weeks away from regular running, according to team trainer Gary Vitti. Kupchak's quote seems to fit in with everything we've been hearing all summer, but now that training camp is just around the corner, the likelihood of Bryant missing time in the regular seems to be increasing.
JN 좋은 아침

JN 放緊假
我都話拉 放緊假
可能又去左遊埠
識做也要識玩 這才是人生
是羅~ 現在年代一踏出門口就$$$了
每次我都會分開來幾分 如果全部存在一起用
好快5知就用曬 加上每次買日常用品我都會記在一本計數簿
起碼一個星期
可能他公司一樣放假
返回列表