返回列表 回復 發帖
Will Chicago beat Miami heat in the opening match? I sure lots of people would like to find out ....
"The NBA released its 2013-2014 schedule on Tuesday in a televised special on NBATV alongside a release on NBA.com and its team websites.

The season will kick off Tuesday, Oct. 29 when Miami plays host to the Chicago Bulls in Derrick Rose's expected return to the court. Then it'll be the Battle of LA when the Lakers entertain the Clippers. It could be the return of Kobe Bryant from his Achilles injury he suffered last spring, and will be the regular season debut of Doc Rivers as the Clippers' newest head coach.

It's a massive gamble by the NBA, considering Rose's struggles returning from his ACL injury suffered in the 2012 playoffs and Bryant's more recent Achilles surgery. If those players were to miss the opening night, it's going to make for a very underwhelming opening night of basketball, regardless of the markets involved for ratings....."
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye ... 132014-nba-schedule
I am not sure how to post a picture on this forum..... any bro here care to give some hints  please.... millions thanks in advance
hi Bro/Sis, any idea where I can find the guides for posting picture or videos? I'm stuck on trying to post a picture.
761# BeiDouChef Thanks Bro, U being a great help to me. Will definitely try to capture those greatest moment of Derick Rose and post it here. Especially 29th Oct the first game with Miami Heat.
本帖最後由 LonelyEarth 於 2013-10-4 11:32 PM 編輯

765# BeiDouChef
Bro, did we just turn this thread to a Chicago Bull Fans club  ? all the last postings are about Chicago bull.

By the way, noticed this is a Chinese forum, English written post usually don't get much reply but u are the exceptional. Wjat do you think? Thanks Bro for your reply
Oh Bro,
I wish I am able to but the thing is my keyboard has not chinese input strokes and my PinYin skill is so bad that it slow me down alot.
768# BeiDouChef Again Bro, why don't we look at it this, some of the bro here in the forum may wish to practice writing in English, we welcome them. Let see if we can attract enough Chicago Bull supports before we open a Chicago Fans Club Thread.
About Derick Rose, the thing is he has this Charisma that makes him a superstar quality player.  In his prime season some of his moves when he attack the basket are so nimble and beautiful. You see the shadow of M J.

I was so attracted and hope his come back this season is not going to disappoint me.
Where is it  ?
The highlight of D Rose
When i attached the youtube video but it didn't show up. why ?
774# LonelyEarth
Bro, paste you link here and i am doing there
try again
779# BeiDouChef
Thanks alot Bro!
本帖最後由 LonelyEarth 於 2013-10-9 11:24 PM 編輯

bro BelDouChef,
How do you managed to earned so high an amount of TVB dollars? What did u do to get this high? What is the trick, can share here ?
返回列表