返回列表 回復 發帖
日本人无权批评这幅画!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 C3 Y! G. p, Z" {: F
更没有权力把这幅画给撤下来。。。  s: D- B% d2 |$ b& y; i- M- e
因为这就是历史的事实,而非他们所读的那些垃圾历史。(被篡改过的南京大屠杀)
$ v; f& L: W2 p7 w. E0 }# Y:024: :024: :024:
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表
$ n" p4 _1 Q# K) S) s) H4 z! k  bexaggerated...
; u! [3 K- {3 c( Q$ h公仔箱論壇what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~www1.tvboxnow.com7 M9 x+ K( Y9 D; Z, {& _
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
9 Y6 H4 q' h) D/ w- f7 z% p# R, Iwww1.tvboxnow.com
+ |' |7 a4 `5 p, i9 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Itz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...www1.tvboxnow.com: H/ s5 J0 _7 Y
the purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.www1.tvboxnow.com9 M$ ^( b& [9 e9 X2 ~
Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.3 q# V* o3 }# M* J7 n, P: K
Changing of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.
; @% ?& o2 L1 X' c' W  B公仔箱論壇This potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a war
' I# S/ W; m$ w1 H) \2 |% q公仔箱論壇It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...
- T4 S! I# |2 `Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...
0 j1 x1 `; _5 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...
1 {. E0 v8 O; |4 ]% q8 pJuz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.
1 j, }: S+ n# @www1.tvboxnow.comIn tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.
: u4 J: l2 c1 |3 k% i5 x4 HFor my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
+ ^# X$ Y% T" I, s. I2 y+ T% pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Naive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl$ ^  l- Q  K/ r- `! I6 _
If the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...www1.tvboxnow.com7 g3 p- ]4 q& Y+ K" \" I+ P
China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...www1.tvboxnow.com2 w) c/ O5 u( L8 w
If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.公仔箱論壇3 ~& F' b% g& L1 N8 {! _
This is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ ]6 \( c1 m, y7 G
:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?
' `1 W: {- F) b( ~/ Q; j8 k' |they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis war
& e* G8 g/ C! x5 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbU urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?
% O9 Q( z! A: vso give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war
( W  m& F9 _* y# `  p- G2 Q$ I:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
返回列表