返回列表 回復 發帖
日本人无权批评这幅画!!!
* a4 ^0 A  c# o7 J4 q+ Y5 F; g, m5 y% o公仔箱論壇更没有权力把这幅画给撤下来。。。
+ V+ Y' m! d$ D* J5 }7 z因为这就是历史的事实,而非他们所读的那些垃圾历史。(被篡改过的南京大屠杀)
5 S& t- q- Q  r4 j  d* Rwww1.tvboxnow.com:024: :024: :024:
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表
- b2 p& u4 B, E% T" D# E+ g+ e' nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。exaggerated...
9 q  }; ?9 n7 B% b/ d3 ]what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~
! c4 M$ t$ E4 V1 G/ k. J; EEvery war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; }; c( E# k2 `6 W4 ]
4 d; U1 g6 ?* z) |: r# R* T
Itz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...
; u: y6 |6 e" r# V& R7 O& c1 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthe purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 ?/ C7 R7 ^. \. R1 J
Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.www1.tvboxnow.com+ c! ]" N+ @, ~
Changing of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.www1.tvboxnow.com: }5 w7 N, @8 h3 Q1 `: p! @' Y
This potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a war公仔箱論壇+ E5 L3 j% I! S+ C( X% d
It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...www1.tvboxnow.com% Z# |0 F" x6 w% F# V9 y9 ~2 Z
Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% o( O) R5 b2 D: ~( }$ Q2 S
Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...公仔箱論壇% O# R: l$ ^7 T/ v. a4 E; H7 l
Juz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ~9 f2 ?% ?+ F5 R5 O  m2 ^3 m
In tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.公仔箱論壇. i4 b1 F6 D9 \2 J: r
For my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
1 g: J9 g' a; W" L- v, eNaive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl) H5 K. g& f' P& [- r1 C
If the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...
8 u+ b9 l8 E# E' [' v! Q! XChina at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...
9 v# ^; {0 I: d4 bIf the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.4 o& R6 g' o# _+ {# O( Z
This is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...
  Q* k+ `; E5 x4 ]$ ^3 ?' JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?
- e6 N% v- Z9 }they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis war* a! N  }9 ^4 a9 P% M: K
U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?
( }7 [% E2 u$ R8 e4 x7 t公仔箱論壇so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war
+ O( k0 e. |* Q% F' b4 Wwww1.tvboxnow.com:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
返回列表