返回列表 回復 發帖
can i have her contact please ..thank you bro...
can i get her contact please ..thank you bro...
[quote]I just try a PRC last week. Her name is Little Rain in Cheras area. She looked not bad, small boob A cup. But her service is really good. She is a student age 24. Damage RM150. If you interested just  ...
- ~0 z* d, d9 O/ Z" K2 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbchch77 發表於 2010-3-16 10:45 AM   can i have her contact please ..thank you Big bro...
I just try a PRC last week. Her name is Little Rain in Cheras area. She looked not bad, small boob A cup. But her service is really good. She is a student age 24. Damage RM150. If you interested just  ...公仔箱論壇# d% b) a7 ^( n) W8 r
chch77 發表於 2010-3-16 10:45 AM    can i have her contact please ..thank you big bro...
last night eat fast food on PGRM (cheras), check about 15+ china MM quite young
; u% f/ b. l3 T8 M) v( j4 upick the most sexy once (tall ,long hair,wite ,nice body)公仔箱論壇! i4 O8 }2 j5 H
service:as i say fast food TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ d" ^- A+ M# w/ g/ `5 F/ P' M
dmg:150 ( ice and fire+ f u c k )TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 Y7 k" W6 Z, v% s
...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* N. E3 e, J% l0 u7 c* v
ushush2009 發表於 2010-3-16 10:15 AM   hi big bro,could u tell me where is the location! what is PGRM! Thanks Help!
3923# knnccb9' a: o* I! @  m8 ?* V$ Z( m
I need it Pm me pls..thank you! And what is OKT?
3880# ahkai234 Hi,请问可唔可以分享!pm me pls...thank you
返回列表