返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #1 ljw1982 的帖子

Real has brought a "Full Beg" of "Confident" to Rome but Finally they just managed to Share a Point with Oponent.. At the END of the GAME, the Manager has even slammed on the "Tou Fu" Defensive line. To me, Real has brought German International - Christian Metzelder from Dortmund and that should have very much improved their Defending Line. But some how they still have some Technical side to improve.

For Barca, as i said before, once they return-their-form by winning the Game. Everyone including the Local Press would have Forgotted "The Story and Nightlife of Ronaldinho". I think the happiest person would be Frank Rijaark. This is simply not only the bad numours has gone but also the Player's Confident level is BACK......Messi has perform, Ronal has perform......

But i still think the Main Worried for Barca now are their "All-injured-defensive-line". Hopefully Puyol, Edmilson, Marquez, Toure and Zambrotta could have return to the Training Ground as soon as possible................:onion03:
返回列表