返回列表 回復 發帖
i use bt to download ga of course, but i need to upgrade my internet to much faster speed first, some time i use megaupload now.

回復 #1213 woofy 的帖子

may be not allow.......not more fish ball.
bourget and woofy that is the thing u want, scroll up la.

回復 #1218 bourget 的帖子

u can stay longer, just do what i do quite a few time.....sit down close ur eyes and head down, if anyone wake u up just say i am praying to god hahahaa

回復 #1220 woofy 的帖子

that photo u want ar....back la.

回復 #1221 woofy 的帖子

bourget got to go to church........i go to church but i am still here haha.......i think mi may miss it hehe

回復 #1224 woofy 的帖子

big pooh normally just at the back of my bed, and two small one with him, and i normally have ducky hahahahahaha
i rob these from my sister ages ago hehehe....

回復 #1227 woofy 的帖子

wah slepp with ducky turn into a duck?
means if i sleep with superman toy i willbe super man then???????

回復 #1229 woofy 的帖子

i know what..u know supper dog? he must be sleeping with a dog hahahaha.....wher eis bourget?
i know where toehr gone but her lei?

回復 #1231 woofy 的帖子

sineboy start to dive water now wor....
u got to understand is christmas time bourget, not many people get time to play like before, janruary will be a lot better ga la.

i already deleted it.....did u save it woofy? post here la.
just a game and this is christmas time people are busy..........no time play..... woofy and bourget not play lor haha......less apple and disney

why mr q and crystal walk away

回復 #1238 woofy 的帖子

i already know u saved it la woofy!!!!!!! i am not stupid hahahaha........i like the small one the one dress light blue.

回復 #1239 bourget 的帖子

why u disappointed?

回復 #1243 bourget 的帖子

woofy save that pic,,, i knwn when her tail is up i already know what is goingn on la
返回列表