返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 GNG 於 2008-10-1 09:37 AM 發表
0 V( B" O: }1 y, q1 s0 P9 o) }www1.tvboxnow.comevery Kaki, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ s" H! b" J" K* u% U& @8 T; z
i got a good news... got new MM come over d.. just get this news this morning then tell member here d.. hahah... the girls now stay at Sunwxx Hotel.. got 1 i meet before.. i give some com ...
/ Y' y% [$ v/ ^www1.tvboxnow.com
" w) I3 D; L9 i- I: @公仔箱論壇Brother can provide me the number? and what is the price?

K3p0nG

Just came back from X道堂 there, today flooded with so many people (maybe spending their Ang Pao money)
& v1 `. A: y* Y- n1 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% }) @/ D9 W  Q8 N: s
Before i go in a PRC rush out from the coffee shop next door n lead me in. This is my 1st time go there, and im so surprise there are to many PRC inside, there are around 10-15 there. All kinds of face n body.
$ l! B: ?2 J0 }# |. T) o! w0 A- Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ~! d: d  P" k! Z7 E' [
So i start my massage 1st, well the massage service is just so so and come to the interesting part. 公仔箱論壇' H2 N2 _# e0 n0 q
www1.tvboxnow.com# Y% q+ A3 z# r
At 1st she ask for FJ service for 150, BJ for 120, I call her to fly kite. Then she lower the price again which BJ + Massage Rm150. Maybe sperm went into my head and i agree with her~!!!" H: i5 ^9 M: d" y) A
www1.tvboxnow.com& ~+ p/ ~. [' p! F
So far the service is just so so and feel like 'water fish'. By the way her body is a bit fat and her face is just okey only. Kinda feel regret as there are more prettier 1 outside. ) Q: q6 T; r% t. a

" u( U# p1 Z4 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFor those who are going remember dont take no. 63, as she is the one who provide a so so service only unless you wan to be me~!

評分次數

• error403

Yesterday wan 2 try Cher@s the famous massage shop but who knows is close already. So now i only realize that all Thai girl go back celebrate New Year. 公仔箱論壇, h4 z3 I& t9 w+ {. E5 F2 k

1 ^1 c) q3 A. J0 @www1.tvboxnow.comMoneyworks can advice which 1 you go? As i also looking for a good massage. Too stress up with work already, need to release!!!!!
Just been to a massage place some where in between Kota Damansara and Sg Buloh. Go all the way straight after The Curve and pass by the toll entrance (Kota Damnsara Toll) and pass by the industrial area on your left. Then go further up again there is a huge McD and KFC on your right. Just turn left at the trafic light.
$ [( R& w# x* ^* I* y5 qwww1.tvboxnow.com
+ o3 Z! T$ r, C# Y: T1 d: OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You will see new shop lots on your right and there is 2 massage shop name Lavxxder and D'Txuch. Turn into the shop lot area and drive further up some more you will see a small banner hanging on the wall, the name is Paradise Massage.www1.tvboxnow.com6 _% T4 k) A- I* F- m
$ t, x+ @3 g) J
So the package is Rm 85 & 110. 公仔箱論壇0 a! R3 A; L0 S, H1 t, U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  G3 W7 z+ ?+ B" q& I9 P7 D
Rm85 is half hour batin and half hour massage公仔箱論壇) t6 N; B6 u9 n: U; `. a

% {* i& @* g0 X( c! U* QRm110 is half hour batin and one hour massage.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ _  S6 z" F  z4 T9 O

- o1 H1 s6 J4 u  Z$ kSkill not too bad and their massage are good. Worth give it a try but no hanky panky business lah.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 P/ C( j/ l& Z& ?6 z( I( C

" @$ }4 Z, M4 _# yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Those girls are Malays and Sabah.

評分次數

• error403

Something to share........
% z4 p6 R5 J& X8 ~7 ]& Z# @- ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww1.tvboxnow.com$ ^7 H5 E: {3 z; |1 c& ^) t
Just came back from PJ Hilton Uncle Chilli's where is having Dr Ruben and Nurse night, all i can say is damn sorrying night the chick is hot, the live band is good and makes me horny. The high light was pole dance which hot chicks dance at the stage with all kinds of stuns makes you damn horny.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 z8 [' Z" |) V/ j9 D& @

4 q) l* T7 o  O公仔箱論壇So i need to release myself and went to Kxxong 金足道, well still full with customer. A PRC No.12 service me for massage and so here come the high light. She ask me want to do a FJ and she will introduce me a pretty girl. But the charges will be Rm200 (Included massage) tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ P* L' S4 h% V/ n" r- o: k; b

/ @# f* ~. ~4 S, w( \. Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAt 1st i try to negotiate the price and she dont want to reduce the price. But after the fire burn at PJ Hilton i cant take it. So she introduce me a girl name Xiao Li. Well is good looking and when she took off her clothes OMG!! Body solid and she give me a BJ then FJ. All i can say is good to F but bad in service. # T& T& ^1 }: f2 ~+ e0 T! g9 N

( Z1 y. d' x5 R& ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She is like rushing of time but acting is 100%, well get full satisfaction on her but i dont think i will go back there any more. As they are too commercialize and price is very expensive, cost me Rm200 all in. I think i can get better outside with a much more better service. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' `+ [$ K8 Y* R6 z$ O
/ T6 d! x0 K  l
But any way im high and drunk so just give and take. What a night with satisfaction!!!!!!! Will not regret for tonight but next time go there must think 3 times rather then twice.
ipro can pm me the contact pls? i pm u but no reply wo.......
Anyone heard of Laughing Pub in Kuchai Lama?
返回列表