返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] [欧冠第一轮] 里斯本竞技 vs 曼联 赛后讨论

里斯本竞技 0 vs 曼联 1 C.Ronaldo

What a Pretty win for MU..... luckily Ferguson change a bit tactic in the second half. if not the result will not be the same...for me the Man of the Match for this match is Van Der Sar...He save many shot by the sporting player.... Maybe he is old but still a good keeper...:014: let say back the goal. i think this is a good build up for that GOAL..:onion05: First half MU is poor . Second Half MU is Better... with the second half performance is still not good enough to win this year Champion League. MU still have to work hard to beat other Strong Team in Europe...at last, let Celebrate the 100th win for MU in the Champion League.... Glory Glory Man United.
added. is already 4th 1-0 win for MU... where had the many GOAL MU been?? Can they come back???
原帖由 crashersus 於 2007-9-20 12:10 PM 發表
Supricing that Why Ferguson only play rooney alone upfront. Why din tag team him with either Teves or Saha, both of them is in great form and no injuries concern mah...

So far, my point of view for t ...
new 灵魂人物 i think will be Tevez:014: ... he is so hard working in the feild run here n there.. but he still lack of the feeling play with other MU players..so sad.. hope he can get into the team faster....
    Next candidate is C.ROnaldo:014: . i think he is great in attacking move.. but not in the defence line.. he can attack. take the defender off, crossing, assist or even score goal.. but he cannot defence... so :019: .
    Next will be Rooney, i think Rooney is about same playing style with Tevez run here n there so hard working... but is not the top scorer candidate. he still can defence.. but this season he still not yet show his good performance yet... come on for three of you... you all can lead MU to another success..:024:

At last, Hope all MU player are free from injury.. if not just like our Ole quiting MU with lot of injury. MU player take care oh... Glory Glory Man United...:onion31:
返回列表