返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...
) k% U* `0 Z; B( [
( w7 f2 c2 G  @0 A$ U, NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。but that time i also angry...why she want to say it...
6 G0 ~/ v7 h+ wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ L# b. S# ?$ s# [! u
really can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留
7 e" d: V. g/ s
4 i, J4 H' g* q5 X  ]i will remember this..TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: p- }( ?- M- L. g& j
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....8 V9 `2 b, \" x

% c+ E; K! p2 T- Y2 l# I公仔箱論壇this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
2 x9 a! Y/ F. [( p9 |6 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。bad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 K0 M+ i5 m2 {. M' l6 e8 d6 O5 A
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
: B9 H; y2 g: j

6 y0 f+ P) _$ f  `# o( V& `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( J, @* T" t+ H9 E: n; o
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...www1.tvboxnow.com  o0 n: M0 x* S2 H$ b. Y8 l& h$ p

* N7 ?% d( Z" Y. q2 i: b0 nwhat makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
( I1 [& f$ l1 R+ `* A' i3 Iwww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com3 h, r$ i7 N7 j6 j: f
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....公仔箱論壇" m/ `' c) ]" _5 R6 T' k1 [

3 ?* [& P) S1 Y% R* j: R3 ?. g" sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....) `; [: B# @, K( }: d  e
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表