返回列表 回復 發帖
To jo787 ,

Your family so nice no need to wait you to approvel when join or it will auto let ppl join in ??
Anyway thanks a lot that if you approvel me to join your family ....... I need a bit money and   紅寶石  can you give me some thanks ........ ....Have a nice day !!!

回應 坏蛋小子 第 2643 篇文章

thank you !!! You are very nice !!!

回應 jo7878 第 1 篇文章

Boss ,

Can i have 王者套裝 ? If got then is very big thank you to you !!

回應 jo7878 第 1 篇文章

Boss ,

For 王者套裝 i need Shirt and Shoe only others i bought at 2nd hard shop ....... hopefully can get from you ..... A very big thank you to you Boss !!!
To j0787 ,

Boss you so busy ? Waiting for your approvel amror to upgrade ah ....... hope can hear from you thanks .....

回應 x12345 第 2653 篇文章

Thanks for you help !!! Thanks a lot ........

回應 iwry@iwjy 第 2656 篇文章

Halo iwry@iwjy .....

I dun mean to quit one just my friends ask me to join others family .....very sorry ..... anything  坏蛋小子 give  i will return to him .........

回應 坏蛋小子 第 2643 篇文章

Halo brother ,,

Your stock full liao can you arrange it , i cannot sent back you the 紅寶石 ..... pls arrange as soon as possible ....thanks a lot ..........The money i sent back to you liao ....
Thanks ...

回應 jo7878 第 2663 篇文章

Hi jo7878 ,

Very big thank you to you !!!! I already been badlist by iwry@iwjy , actually i dun mean to do that .... i already apologise to iwry@iwjy  and return some money  ..... hopefully iwry@iwjy will remove my name ........ You really good ppl ...although i already quit  your family but you still give me some money ...... i think i better return you back ...... i will try myself to earn money by playing the game ..... finally thanks all who have been helping a lots !!!

回應 jo7878 第 2663 篇文章

Hi jo7878 ,

Thanks for your help .......i return the money to you liao ......thanks a lot ......Have a nice day Ex-Boss !!!
返回列表