返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
9 |2 |0 H; z, V! \5 R* MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
( G5 q, h6 J  O西元2010年04月27日
. j; L* N- I' s9 H, ~* Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: C) i9 g. Q4 }2 h6 l* b7 r
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
# M$ |5 k" l' y7 q7 ~: o公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
4 U3 O" i1 P, {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日8 O$ H1 `1 g" V* L, J' Y
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇4 L- a/ x/ ~8 [* I
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
2 U, o# g6 i$ W3 }" _+ |4 dwww1.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份; g) T8 B: v& u* g* G& M
西元2010年04月27日
2 ?: E. U0 L+ A8 {( |! C
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
8 |4 K% U9 F. L% v/ X* A; v4 A

( O! E; r/ x% C% ?6 ]; n2 \# zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
7 S8 _* N' W+ c( p梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; C/ X8 c( m3 h# L7 t! Q
西元2010年04月26日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 n1 L3 O0 ]* O" p9 C# W

( P0 x& y8 b5 H! I0 B4 t公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3). r/ {: N: V. n! u" h7 V6 L6 u! n) F
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www1.tvboxnow.com  ]8 V4 {, p' Q% W( ^
西元2010年04月24日
  s% }4 P* j9 X+ e) }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ j+ A+ G# b) u3 U"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
8 G* S' l7 J5 U% {+ [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)公仔箱論壇' \9 E( h5 Q' e6 z* F
西元2010年04月24日
% w+ B5 o4 U6 R/ I2 C% [www1.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 E* R  }# w- h! |( l( J( N/ y
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
& V& v/ P# x) z4 w$ L) Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
7 T) N  C- w0 W- K# `2 W# v- _公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇$ U( y+ g* z1 C+ g, {) H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ d* h7 n1 p" j( w$ I) T' q

5 B7 g2 Z* h. l; h, @% [  Bwww1.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'www1.tvboxnow.com( [5 {& F5 ^. j9 t2 b. k& k) K# W
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’www1.tvboxnow.com8 L1 r) T) l& O. A2 U9 O# o. B

, }4 q2 A" [, \+ s2 d公仔箱論壇Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario- z, W1 x& Z" q1 U! y* }

* E" d8 _' S2 L. W, I2 Z5 s, Fwww1.tvboxnow.comBy Greg Szymanski, JDTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! K. t! b' ~3 G, ~6 i+ J
April 23, 2010tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( w! e$ g% V9 B
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  V; O! C1 O$ }' V
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
  x* P/ |1 R$ m' vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
4 |0 B' Q6 A$ @% Z' D; N8 ~在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; Q  [4 R6 {9 i' G# {
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
( ]3 T) z- P& V' v2 g9 b/ {www1.tvboxnow.com隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" e6 f; @; P0 w$ V1 F; ]& i
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”4 k3 ~5 L' I- T9 a4 E4 u

* [( u: w: _' S3 L7 `The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
/ g2 A/ Q5 S$ s$ F/ Y$ Q' U
6 B+ T, ]  [# ]. ^: g0 F0 J“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”- M3 ~, R6 B( Y, q

( n* t/ w& o- @  c% n3 m; uHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
# n/ L5 d: _) v5 _/ `8 z! Mwww1.tvboxnow.com
5 _0 M8 T) ]) B8 r" g# P公仔箱論壇Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
. ^) a8 m( |* h# k9 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 `) n5 r& H* d; ^, _  W
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
  [% }% a$ j% |4 s0 P( v2 T2 b* q; k9 J* C" Z
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.www1.tvboxnow.com' D0 _( z9 \( _. i
& W- u2 T# T  N3 ^  v
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
2 y) N# N4 v4 `; Z' r$ t* i5 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 u% r9 ~0 i, g1 Y* I
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  O4 W, b; u: `$ {: p4 ]$ H8 z; [

; y  m2 h+ x2 Y. H1 |, B/ x2 hBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:: \, F" W8 E' y* o' C9 j) P9 P# d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ K1 ~$ |1 I, A( @4 S0 x
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 `  X& `6 X8 u) T. j) r1 \

8 \" f0 X& e% B1 I! \7 @; b1 gwww1.tvboxnow.com“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
4 R- x* H& h5 J% F* C! f( ~
/ u, p7 S, V$ f7 W4 U) ~) Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
4 S  @3 O7 R4 \1 E2 b$ Z1 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, P' R& ^+ {  p8 F, m) e! ~
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I want to see the hiden msg.
返回列表