返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
& q! v4 p5 W' Z6 I9 S/ X8 [5 E+ B3 t1 J: M, k( N
some wish their bf will change because of that...www1.tvboxnow.com7 b- x  o, a# h5 q$ a9 k

8 {" \1 X; B! [) l; p' d6 C7 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfor me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
! ~: @2 d3 E' E公仔箱論壇i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
& L0 Z1 g$ y) v4 @: r

4 u$ [. h' X' i4 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www1.tvboxnow.com7 G" C" u3 Q, L9 ?: p
i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...2 Z9 ]; G/ p& Z1 V* J
公仔箱論壇, c2 i, h* ]0 Z
what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
* t% m. ?- M5 r& l1 e
# n. G- _) O% e- W9 gFrom the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....
  w8 ^* Y3 U6 T/ r( p3 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& g6 A7 T# ]- o/ q5 Gso girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....公仔箱論壇' k8 s: l4 i( @# r3 W% Z: _
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 U$ ^2 i8 _& J9 s8 F% q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ ]1 u: H2 A" I; t5 i/ k9 ?; r# X
如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。! {4 H) n" Z  O  v  d