回應 sayming90 第 77 篇文章

Me too ... where to such MM?
除了pudu,大家还有什么好地方出火啊???
原帖由 多情公子 於 2008-8-4 03:36 AM 發表
3 M  _$ e3 \- R# Q4 P5 t9 ?6 ]5 b  ^十全的都是RM100的,都不得减价。。。。
公仔箱論壇2 m0 o1 r1 }! m. ?. M5 S3 c% K
www1.tvboxnow.com  n. r% [, [' K/ B# L
bro...where is 十全??- O5 m+ D) N0 Z1 D

- R' l' s1 X' i9 c$ \* Mis it 十全 = 半山巴电子大夏 ???
小吃中心在哪里
原帖由 CWLs 於 2008-8-25 07:32 PM 發表   g$ t; l; i3 n. b
小吃中心在哪里
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" W6 E; a& y. p# x$ c% F+ ?

, r# C: d1 a' G公仔箱論壇which 小吃中心在哪里? Thanks

回應 vonhong 第 82 篇文章

infront last time Fajar Sg Besi lo....Now is Champion Club...the hawker centre name " One Stop Hawker Centre "...
today go pudu and look 4 MM. Get a MM, then go up to her room. The MM feel warm today, we start playing from bathroom when we are take bath together..suck and touching....feel excited. After that, go into the room and starting our sex journey, she start suck and suck, quick long time, i think got 15 minutes she used to suck, from she response, i can felt she is enjoy sucking my DD. After that, we change post, im start kiss her mouth and LinLin and after we change to 69 position. Wah! suddenly the MM shouting, COME ! Come!..i wan i wan..put your DD inside my... i Wan I wan... WAh....really enjoy today. We have use around 1 hours to enjoy the FXXking....after finish..we go take bath again...公仔箱論壇  G7 F  _! W* A
! t  @- o* C" a9 y8 _& x% S
So when the time paying, u know how much?...only RM80..wah, so cheap and can enjoy a 5 star services. ( the MM tell me oso when make love with me she felt very nice and enjoy, that why she used the time to sucking and kissing with me )...
原帖由 babycorn 於 2008-8-25 11:50 PM 發表 4 s( T+ r8 L8 E" l# a+ d
today go pudu and look 4 MM. Get a MM, then go up to her room. The MM feel warm today, we start playing from bathroom when we are take bath together..suck and touching....feel excited. After that, go  ...
& U! G( w, v0 V5 N9 `- n% [
公仔箱論壇6 c$ L; k) c+ B* N
Babyorn,
3 |! l  U9 H. `/ `公仔箱論壇
* \3 L; D; C. L+ N) Wwww1.tvboxnow.comU was very luck oh.... any contact of that MM? Brother when we can go together to look for nice MM?
# S& {7 G" U0 R# N) V( J. ?: E
. _& H, N7 {# y公仔箱論壇TX
lOlx Wanna Find a MM Also Hard =.=! ~& B% ?9 N; y; d
And never try be4公仔箱論壇0 T; \/ I# f4 Q' ~+ j1 }
U all So lucky nia

回應 chashao 第 86 篇文章

got $$ got MM lo...u got $$ or not?
原帖由 babycorn 於 2008-8-26 05:28 PM 發表
" M' h9 ^9 D5 [  E1 Q& YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。got $$ got MM lo...u got $$ or not?
. X0 b* c* H/ d7 Z6 n# J
公仔箱論壇+ D5 Q; a8 w, E5 H& t
LOL At least How much sin

回應 babycorn 第 84 篇文章

你就爽啦,老兄!!!有好介绍吗??
原帖由 babycorn 於 2008-8-25 11:50 PM 發表 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ s! @& u' v0 q; U9 J4 ^2 K
today go pudu and look 4 MM. Get a MM, then go up to her room. The MM feel warm today, we start playing from bathroom when we are take bath together..suck and touching....feel excited. After that, go  ...
0 U  a4 N7 ~  ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇4 O3 ^! r- Y9 {
哇,没想到在这里可以找到知己。哈哈
# l/ i/ Z$ u7 v2 Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb不过pudu的好像全部年纪比较大了,如果跟spa的比是没有的比,只因价钱便宜吧
6 }) \' A  K% q% z4 |' d公仔箱論壇不过很感谢你的心得分享。
返回列表