返回列表 回復 發帖
我的神啊~日本的女人怎么都这样
I have an idea for the Japanese.  Actually, they can kill 2 birds by one stone.  
/ Q+ s3 s4 v. w/ I1 Z5 }3 f  \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
' ]2 {* l* j& L" k+ m- g公仔箱論壇1.  Get these horny inmate women together and form a "Comfort Women Corps."  They are experts in that matter anyway as it's been proved workable during WWII on how they did it in China, Korea, Thailand, the P.I...the list of countries is endless.www1.tvboxnow.com) i* y8 M/ A$ H, h; l3 X7 a, u

: S$ C# W5 u9 a* m2.  Send these Japanese comfort women to Iraq and Afghanistan so they can give the Yanks and the rug heads some reliefs.  The troops can get real lonely and horny in the combat theaters.  Oh, of course no need to send condoms alone since most of them would be killed in action rather then die of AIDS infection 7 years later.
8 O  X! I5 h4 [/ y# W. |
3 }! t. A' B% \7 E/ [6 r公仔箱論壇Oh, don't forget to induce them into the Yakusuni Shrine should these women got killed there as they die for the holy clause of serving the Emperor of the Sun.公仔箱論壇+ p0 S9 P; L9 m; s/ w& p+ }

8 a, a3 N9 h0 @, P$ |' q8 aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You watch!  The Japanese government might give me their "Big Sakura Medal" for my intuitive suggestions." a7 Q' Q9 X) I5 f+ p& n2 c

, W9 s( O9 w* V* X, K: A5 hwww1.tvboxnow.comI rest my case.  (Am I going nuts today?):-O
男囚也该有同样的问题把
日本av  全国通缉~~

可耻

日本人真他妈的不是东西,连狗都不如
日本就是这样变态的!
呵呵,日本人真是变态啊~
有圖更可怕....
2 x2 p: W5 m, z2 _3 J公仔箱論壇見到都想嘔
日本人是全世界超级变态的,什么古怪的事情都 想的出,真令人佩服。中国人要好好学习。
點解甘變態丫?
唉!小日本,真看不懂啊!
小日本男女都变态!!!