返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1公仔箱論壇8 R" T1 P8 \- o  m
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份6 Y- V% P$ Y9 q3 h( M% h  I: I8 y
西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ |4 A8 a* H  E. v  }
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

5 H, W% t* i) x9 I$ z: a* Vwww1.tvboxnow.comThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2! V: }5 i8 k+ s2 j& \4 J* [( O7 T. p
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份( {( t$ i) m4 D& T& F& P
西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 `+ j: g/ a, H: e3 \( r
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www1.tvboxnow.com' Q# }% G% E/ b2 B+ d- U
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3www1.tvboxnow.com( c2 o; A! F) `2 [7 P5 c& T" W: |' R% P
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份# z3 _0 T5 P( `
西元2010年04月27日
$ [: z& t0 `9 L" v. VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

/ _* `) Z" l7 [# a7 p  W9 C) fwww1.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇6 j' H9 y3 m; a2 I
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER TelescopeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ^9 }0 \. r! J6 ?/ s( |! T, S9 C
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
- X6 ?% S/ l: L5 M4 B, ?& g公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月26日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; K4 J; b% s. ^

5 w; H% N! e; I"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)- \1 U  _! D" ^& V* i. I. U1 O
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
8 P& e9 L; x$ n$ P( q9 R' H+ stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 f# p2 R8 o4 Q( J; T$ \' K/ e

. |- e2 L1 E$ i( [/ f: Z" {, Nwww1.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
: w# U- n; a) n; g/ [+ ]www1.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
+ s1 [  i% B6 @, N: v# G0 w. Gwww1.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月24日. f5 {& Y* W4 g
www1.tvboxnow.com: Q7 E! i2 }3 `9 h
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
' {1 o# w4 s1 M: u6 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)公仔箱論壇2 u/ o- [' ^9 e" K
西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇: q9 i1 O  B0 Y- C& u, ^

' L/ }0 W2 D! x  J& k公仔箱論壇# I- r( i3 K& @' z
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗') C8 @7 G$ g; l6 L
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’& z; I5 r* |0 k( K' V" s! P9 q5 }
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ j, l+ Q5 B) r
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
; P# ]/ W! t# L0 a  LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. E: [% p  m6 r" J+ f: z2 X
By Greg Szymanski, JD% ]% A3 [2 k5 o# y. i$ Y
April 23, 2010/ ^1 X  \5 t# j# c# c( Y4 N
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.www1.tvboxnow.com2 A* I" F" i- U
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。7 g5 s2 f5 @% ^7 J1 I2 N4 Y
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
, a# Q- B9 l- }/ `$ f$ gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
! j7 K& X* ^$ t0 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
+ b( i9 G) U3 g4 O& p5 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
+ c) k- i* p1 c( R6 W, B& FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”7 [, x6 H" a5 y$ L% w+ u

" u) F- h/ c+ n9 q/ {www1.tvboxnow.comThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
* u5 A8 i) N1 |; M+ Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ \8 K$ ]6 t6 j, \& ^. `0 a; O; mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 [$ ^! _* C" R9 j0 p" x9 I
% x; P2 j- d, Y. q( l+ `
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.  ^- S4 l, {" `- I9 y
公仔箱論壇% }" c' ?9 l9 f  Q
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ P- {9 E- s0 J- P/ {( o3 g2 S" U

6 s  F( {. ^2 A, w6 W) c+ Q3 G公仔箱論壇Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) G; \  B- B2 ?/ {1 m9 ?5 [% o

' U# E) t1 C+ F, Q公仔箱論壇According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.www1.tvboxnow.com) J( F6 u$ m  |/ X& Y. Z
公仔箱論壇8 V  y8 y8 n, x
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
* p' K& F8 c2 s' g0 P0 Nwww1.tvboxnow.com
8 h& p5 D! g5 |7 v9 r9 W1 l, ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: S$ d6 D. l6 f( G! a; M
www1.tvboxnow.com- G+ [. w3 N9 B/ b' W: Q
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:公仔箱論壇5 }( n3 `' O6 M( Q+ L+ D' r3 r7 \

5 }- Q8 ]+ i/ [0 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
  ^. F( f3 r& p' Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ A" |7 \) d9 O
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇4 |; v& Z7 y7 G# f8 |) H$ N

" A- u$ h! t  |# f( O: w$ OHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
! W4 Q; {7 o: N; D% e# p8 Kthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?