返回列表 回復 發帖

Reading 1-3 Arsenal

Reading attempted to frustrate Arsenal by defending deep in the first half and the tactic worked until Emmanuel Adebayor and Alexander Hleb combined to set up Mathieu Flamini in the 44th minute.

From then on The Gunners were in irresistible form and it took just seven minutes of the second half for Adebayor to double their advantage with a cool finish, Arsenal's 100th goal in the Premier League.

Alexander Hleb rounded Marcus Hahnemann 12 minutes from time to make it 3-0, before Nicky Shorey prodded home a late consolation for Reading.

[ 本帖最後由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-13 06:26 AM 編輯 ]

評分次數

• jacksonkua

原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-13 05:57 AM 發表
Flamini, Adebayor And Hleb netted for arsenal, given Gunners 3-0 lead till 87mins Shorey netted for Reading to pull one back!!

more to follow
Hi Westbuckboy, Let's Cheer for Arsenal....

Arsenal return to the Top-Of-Table..
it is a good thing to cheer at the moment, buh think about it, only 1 game, if they lose/ draw just one game, Man Utd will be the topper which wat everyone in arsenal club doesnt want it to happen, so keep the heads down and keep supporting the Gunners

WE RULES!!!!
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-13 06:11 AM 發表
it is a good thing to cheer at the moment, buh think about it, only 1 game, if they lose/ draw just one game, Man Utd will be the topper which wat everyone in arsenal club doesnt want it to happen, so ...
I can see Arsenal play this game with Full-Determination, even by 3-0 up, Arsenal still make the Double Substitution Strikers (Walcott & Bendtner).

Hope Arsenal can continue this form for the upcoming match!!!
e-yar homies, arsenal is playing Wigan after the international break!! hopefully, they can win by more than 3!!
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-13 06:20 AM 發表
e-yar homies, arsenal is playing Wigan after the international break!! hopefully, they can win by more than 3!!
Ya...i hope so:onion14: , Fabregas going to MISS for the next match after the unnecessary yellow card as collected just now!:019:
well, i think he probably pick the yellow card just at the right time, because if he picks 1 before the matches against the top flight, then we will be screw!!
原帖由 westbuckboy 於 2007-11-13 06:32 AM 發表
well, i think he probably pick the yellow card just at the right time, because if he picks 1 before the matches against the top flight, then we will be screw!!
Oh...i not even have think of that.  NWM lah just a short break for him...

I may need to Return to his International Team this weekend..
返回列表