返回列表 回復 發帖

Global sharing

,  描述: Heart Food
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-5-2 03:08 PM 編輯

TO OUR DEAR MODERATORS OF  HONG KONG TV DRAMA SERIES & VARIETIES & ITS SUB FORUMS
AND TEAM MEMBERS AND FILE SHARING FRIENDS OF THESE FORUMS

Global sharing

Much appreciation for great effort and continuous update  and your very kind and generous file contribution of global file sharing for forum members world wide. Heart felt thanks for extending this Global Sharing spirit of sharing generating the great beauty and  meaning of the spirit of sharing.Hoping this spirit of the Drama n Variety and its sub forums will keep this spark of flame burning, passing it on for many more days and many more years along.The joy and beauty of file sharing ~ the heart of generosity n kindness.

As with the motto of the Shanghai Expo ~ Better City Better Life.

It's almost been 2 yrs now that I have supported TVBNow Drama n Variety n its sub forums and I herewith wished to express my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to all our dear Moderators and Team members contributing generously, working very hard everyday, 7/24 round the clock and 365 days round the year. Thank you very much.

With an open mind, a big heart together we shall hold hands, and extend this spirit of sharing like a beacon shining forth its lights across the great ocean. Building a friendship of kindness,and generosity, a greener environment and better life. Generating World Peace and Harmony for the World That Would Make A Difference. Our vision of hope and future with the sky the limit of infinity. Beginning with you and me, now this moment today through this great global network of internet waves and lengths.

Sincerely
fr the desk of kimmi   
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
Well said.  Same sentiments here.
So as to avoid breaking the rules, I won't copy what SweetLemon said.  But ditto.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
kimmi   佢地沒有 : working very hard everyday, 7/24 round the clock and 365 days round the year
5 信同你打賭
\
if i know you there
i won't open the post "naughty chit"

y don't tell me
今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
返回列表