返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.19 h: @6 M4 H9 K0 O: a
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
5 ]/ d+ v, n' ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. H- b. u! ]* T% p1 [) ^/ \
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 D: @" V# G4 d5 v( @
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
5 Q9 _' J' E1 u* j3 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
; D8 c1 M6 a5 a, q$ T- p. ]; X0 T' i4 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 V- P& V+ x8 x4 d* U# a$ l6 D* ~
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& u5 i# N; h0 w% c1 R
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
$ A, e! v3 S2 b. w7 K3 H. p! gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份  _% X: N/ `3 t& f
西元2010年04月27日
0 R" G* X& B$ v+ [/ U" j7 ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

q. a6 `8 q! Z/ N1 e* e, F公仔箱論壇# }; s- h6 N3 T3 [. g
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
, N' `8 W) u  ?. V" [9 }梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡www1.tvboxnow.com$ B5 |* H% [3 o' D- E
西元2010年04月26日www1.tvboxnow.com' U( D3 `( k/ a) V5 F( P
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' Y; d& m: w' E# {* ~1 W
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
: e2 \0 Z7 B) a“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( |- ?: p$ L3 w2 p* w  {4 n) S
西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 X* H$ ]( K1 ^- g+ \5 L
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 Y# G4 `, J5 {# J/ |
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
" L+ P% G$ e0 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)www1.tvboxnow.com" L3 C# \) y5 {" B- `- U
西元2010年04月24日
: A$ ^) e7 k$ L! N! e- _6 J8 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- T& q% C8 n, ]: d
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)www1.tvboxnow.com" r( w; w: Z1 m0 H* G' \4 d9 l4 ~
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)公仔箱論壇8 N9 S& o& w3 S& @# N% B
西元2010年04月24日
' r3 z% I  n+ X8 Q0 F" `5 vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* m% j, M# B. ?  E$ T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 E* x( ~4 a. W( M  D& t8 @2 K
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 ^! i# M/ @* ?3 M
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
! E6 S  N; f8 n8 f& P  N2 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 u. k* w) }  I/ ~2 e7 a' Qwww1.tvboxnow.comHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario公仔箱論壇3 n( f3 B, U4 K/ S

! u+ m' m& B8 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy Greg Szymanski, JD
! |" R" U; D! j' C( V3 @/ E, p公仔箱論壇April 23, 2010
8 }' Z& G, C. t. {3 n1 O8 c7 R7 _www1.tvboxnow.comThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.! n1 u6 \1 S1 d5 b) t  v: Z
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。# D6 [9 a5 }. D! E' F2 H( @& X
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
. h% O3 w1 j/ k/ v6 U3 ^' Y2 m6 F在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www1.tvboxnow.com( \% _) p  O: {/ j+ g; A# s/ B# }
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' Y2 _- Y$ \3 L" V6 C# V% \
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; t0 l) P, @9 u. C' Q* l: |, l
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”www1.tvboxnow.com: c+ p1 }$ r, r5 }1 k

0 w6 [/ N! n' Z) t6 i! b公仔箱論壇The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”www1.tvboxnow.com$ Q) E4 N, B0 I  ^

$ x8 r, W+ D& V- E“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
; J) y3 o0 E7 Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇) z9 Z8 r$ K" S  [3 @9 A* Y1 \
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, `2 D( I( D, h( A( J
公仔箱論壇* E* M" R6 `; L2 F( q# N6 k
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
! l1 V, o8 m2 btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 r# ~0 Q; n3 p4 O. d, dCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
" }/ V5 E; A" f/ H" W8 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) I7 Y0 T! |- _+ K9 n
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.+ B% B, Y6 H9 o! ?; w
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% A6 u4 ]/ n! w- z" I2 u
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:www1.tvboxnow.com- j( @! v+ P. j4 \

. L5 B0 D: ?9 A: @8 \& G: }6 }! ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
, B  w0 b# s; D# Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  y3 ^- a& W! U" W  f- o9 ]
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# p& B) e3 [! D/ g5 K# q5 P
* f9 D5 g5 G! M0 w4 n
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
- J" g3 t, j; Z* H! e1 b8 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 f. r6 D# h  t$ Y4 h- m* g公仔箱論壇“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇$ P% N& F5 n( T0 T/ N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- A0 c" [. d9 O0 s* ?. O  x/ g
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- G. w& X5 w1 U9 x7 P" c
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? ' m9 {+ p1 h! q; d# j5 u" ]
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that