返回列表 回復 發帖

[球員資訊] 雷.阿倫說:“我一定要要離開波士頓凱爾特人!"

Ray Allen has been villainized in some circles for his decision to leave the Boston Celtics for the Miami Heat. But, according to Allen, the Celtics left him little choice at all.

Allen, who was included in several trade scenarios and faced a demotion to sixth man, said he was simply looking out for his own interest when he moved on the Heat.

"When this contract situation came down, everybody in my circle—mom, family, brother, sister, friends from college, people who watched me since I was in high school and since I was in college—nobody wanted me to resign in that situation because they thought, ‘There (is) so much left in you and this team isn’t taking care of you or treating you right,’" Allen said on the Big O from WMEN in Miami (via ProBasketballTalk). "That’s the way I felt and it was like, if you are going to come and not put out a good contract on the table then, hey, we gotta think about going somewhere else.”

So, according to Allen, 37, the Heat put more value in his ability to play at this stage of his career. Facing a lingering ankle injury entering the season, Allen will need to ease himself into the 2012-13 season. He'll do that in Miami, where he sees a legitimate shot an NBA title.

Allen has been a top shooter in the NBA for all of his 16-year career. That ability will play a large part in what the Miami Heat can accomplish in his 17th year

波士頓不應該包括雷·阿倫在交易中.
非常有效和穩定的球員!
邁阿密提高水平.
He wasn't got traded, he chose to leave boston. His name always appeared in the trade rumour, he nearly got traded to memphis grizzlies for OJ Mayo last season before trade deadline. But anyhow, the trade was not successful.

Celtics offer him twice as money for Allen to stay, but he rather take less paycheck and play for miami. It proves that he really disappointed
返回列表