返回列表 回復 發帖
唉!個班飛虎好似地家童子軍.
没有好的剧本了
唉,呢套野好唔認真囉,,成班傻仔甘
可以閂電視
有竞争先有进步~
请以前亚视D编剧黎帮拖拉
又一浪費人生寶貴時間的片子
I agree with you. I just saw the first episode, in fact the first 10 minutes and I had to stop it. TVB has not moved on at all.
8 {. ?/ T4 K  v4 L6 p' F" k7 w  [- s2 G, dFor example, the special cop with the binoculars was looking out of a window which is above his head but the angle of his view of the building across the road is from above!!!! How can that be? He didn't have a chair or something to step up.- Z" y; W; P0 s4 v, Z
Plot is so far rubbish.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# s+ u( C- R6 D0 Z
The robber dropped a grenade and it exploded within feet of the female cop and she survived. What kind of people does TVB has to write scripts? A bunch of boys???TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 k! ^) }1 ^" R$ m
Is so bad it is laughable.
呢套真係好垃圾...
垃圾電視台
chating show same style/ M6 l; W, A* x/ a8 Q
chasing car show same style4 t+ n) u( ^5 \# j1 n: t
following car show same styleTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ |7 Y$ Z7 f* o, q
c4 seem like 100 pound jus explore the ball room
8 x3 `% E6 s# h# S! P$ ^! A) x公仔箱論壇shooting show seem like shit
; q( l( |' k: J: T! G6 T  GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。omg.... i hv to stop it...
完全同意,電視台無兢爭對手,製作垃圾劇集,侮辱觀眾智慧,觀眾只可選擇"睇"或者"唔睇"
因為有慣性收視...
When you got complaints on the frontline staff, you have to look at the managers at the back. This is the basic principle of management.www1.tvboxnow.com5 P) V/ n: C- V# H0 I

- l$ b! V" F: E/ e! m/ {, F( `We have so many rubbish drama going on at TVB now because the TOP MANAGEMENT IS DOING NOTHING.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ a: I* [( O% Z) p. F7 \
: G. q; e2 v( [6 Z4 p( {( c! Z. `
大海航行靠舵手. Changing the CEO of TVB will shake everything up. Producers, script writers, directors and actors/actress will take things seriously.
totally agreed.
" f4 ]" ^. u* R) I公仔箱論壇that is the worst i even see in TVB.
5 b3 ^: _9 O+ K( P* k% d% h  z8 X0 k9 v& x
waste my time and good for making me sleeping.
返回列表