返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.www1.tvboxnow.com: Y% [3 b# N, O. m& I1 y% _
today give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 E& u  G% Q* I( D* M
without hesitate, direct drive to the location....
6 h8 N) u  k9 Z" Z& W) Y5 n9 zproceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...公仔箱論壇! G2 l  a: b/ K6 W! j5 U
door open, 2 girl smile with me!!!公仔箱論壇3 X; N; x& i/ {6 O4 u8 I
both oso so pretty!!!# ]1 D* r% Q" W/ \. `
so choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...$ V+ D! J: Q& q# N! Z
then only know i choose the student!!! 公仔箱論壇; p+ X7 b7 T$ q: }( p/ }4 u8 H
5 z6 c# F7 X7 u9 O! W
name: xiao Uwww1.tvboxnow.com6 A8 o9 {- m, c- w% t3 I
face: 9/10
4 S# o) a  @1 B4 _boob: 32Bwww1.tvboxnow.com- a! k. x! S% Z% a% E
body:9/106 D; _! z: y: c4 q* s
service:10/10www1.tvboxnow.com" u% _/ X* j0 L- \, J8 S
damage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thanksTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" X& i3 u6 Z5 J& M# T2 j0 r
[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....公仔箱論壇2 a, r; n5 l$ D: h  u/ ^
without ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ H# d$ b0 h+ M9 S! ?
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' {# O+ J  ^" m1 ~3 a4 Y

/ C" e3 |# i4 L' KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。PM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..
0 ]8 Q& X" D* t& ?6 @www1.tvboxnow.combut seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
3 ], D4 o8 T0 m: D! U* n+ _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。since i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..5 H( X8 |3 h( ]  n
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
# y: z$ w4 l( ?, a* V$ B0 C+ Msince i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...
4 n9 z( M0 N# y4 mtakban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
( ~  _) ?' g6 l' d
; A8 W2 i$ ~7 d3 o% z) _8 Q  Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 f* g0 ~; `; K% d- G0 ^# P0 K
IS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.
6 K' c2 O% Y$ A! q& L  byesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
8 B0 f+ Q( Q' r/ l, _4 a, ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.3 v9 x6 \. e4 |* V" ^
I pick her and she bring me into the room.
% S% Q) ~0 y1 I' v. y" L- u/ Pwww1.tvboxnow.comShe take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....
$ h; [" D4 ]$ X3 {) Qafter get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: B) C. L& B2 }' R9 V( J1 u& C
Then, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..
5 N; r& \2 D: I8 Y' V2 P公仔箱論壇her service was very good and worth for a second visit.. p* G6 ~' S0 ^# V, n( T

+ Y: A7 E/ B, w) T2 ^* w+ `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbanyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR.公仔箱論壇! O( L9 t7 P; T2 g/ l5 v

" p" i% W  h; l( j; e  H: A& A5 pname: you you (should be pronounce like this)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ _" `: C7 r5 e' R4 r
age: 20 (she said she is student)7 t  E8 l, L- S; F6 F! I7 U4 s
face: 8/10
( u( O6 L; K# H. R! qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbody: 8/10公仔箱論壇' p1 v8 `: B" c; |0 }
service: 10/10
6 o' G! t* i+ \" ~damage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82 ' x( \5 o% ~% _
takban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 h. W0 g2 ]8 M. }
could you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you. % l2 Z' h) a" X9 V- u. i1 d: O
Hope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service .................www1.tvboxnow.com: k5 O2 s$ I* Z' o+ u
ah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......www1.tvboxnow.com( ~1 d7 d: g- H: t+ G
pls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?
" F9 Y8 O- S  N% U6 z' U: c( {www1.tvboxnow.comfeel like want to try.. :D
1 i7 @( f, |. h 435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.
  T6 M5 {/ Y0 ^6 Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbyesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
6 ~" j1 j, L5 O, H, F公仔箱論壇after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 r% y! i1 g8 g% M+ U" H# }. G
timen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
; L1 v( d0 i! @1 Z/ l3 ?www1.tvboxnow.com
% r: N4 T" E1 @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ @" T; g# s! y  B3 {3 T3 X
I fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :D公仔箱論壇: v$ Y" C0 a3 L4 k# A' h* j5 ?) a

& Z$ K; z2 Y# I/ J( Fany 1 try out the other PRC?6 S& n/ S! j/ S4 o; l" O& X
simon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...5 h7 P! P* J! x# E0 n
i think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表