返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1公仔箱論壇! F/ O" r& }  X
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
) J  @8 s$ @: r' b3 @) ~" X, B公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日
6 e2 U3 y. }8 ^( [, Vwww1.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: H& |  E, o7 d  P- k8 M& M1 r6 @
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2www1.tvboxnow.com; y+ S. g% a7 c2 i# M
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
7 w3 t$ C. |, ~5 y6 _* W西元2010年04月27日
) k- W% S* i+ a. o8 z
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

$ D. v% ^6 |3 t  ]& P" O) Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 O( K3 y" h3 j( x# }$ O
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
' R( v' L+ V: ]9 f# J) htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月27日
) v' H$ Y# {$ c( y4 j9 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇9 k( Z( @' Q. O4 Q

) o9 M) D% ?* s# a* u0 v公仔箱論壇Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope. G' q1 K0 W# x
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
3 T  }- a" d: h2 L' o! U1 z西元2010年04月26日8 c& J1 L8 [/ }

* d0 c1 U, b# w2 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)公仔箱論壇2 f* J$ {4 T/ Z8 b4 L
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 Q# D" U, G. N4 ~: \
西元2010年04月24日
! H' ]2 d3 [' k' x* S4 X公仔箱論壇( n1 I2 X  V* _! Y3 F: R
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)) c0 U+ @& [% ^/ n9 K
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 h: t! y# c/ u/ u( Y! u. F
西元2010年04月24日
: s6 e8 o! j0 v/ s) X
$ s- l1 h( T  w3 `& E, z* qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
" a. N$ P3 z% A公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
, X8 I1 s: x5 S2 d西元2010年04月24日
/ N7 `0 F) E2 j9 o
1 s, c7 a* z0 O# l( Pwww1.tvboxnow.com
& u9 W1 Z& k6 h9 Ewww1.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'www1.tvboxnow.com8 F4 [' }9 `6 O- T2 |% B1 Q
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’) i0 z& W/ k" S7 {
- C  e5 q: {9 p$ p" A5 f& z5 i# g$ m
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
, }$ `3 S! [  g0 @, o0 }& _9 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 |" w6 A0 L6 L" u% _# A0 V5 J6 e
By Greg Szymanski, JD
$ a( r! J. K1 t. I4 W2 y1 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。April 23, 2010TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. p- b6 \% |8 ~8 w- `" y2 _
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 x* x  V$ }, ^
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
' A- y9 G. q$ A# V: fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
8 Q6 y4 i* R; i  z: X在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
( ]2 j' c: V' ~5 Z. K6 C* t7 ~公仔箱論壇With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
, w7 U  X$ [' X- G4 K- q& O$ ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
' `" h& G% n# X5 t9 S+ O. L, o5 b* xAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
# n0 t" P! j9 V9 }) nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ Y7 C% h! e( o2 a
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
% `4 [* @$ _: D8 ?6 O6 Y$ htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! b8 [3 U: W9 n2 a2 F% p, w  s
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”. \( r! L3 x8 _- b9 S
www1.tvboxnow.com3 r  G+ s( V; a
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
/ z  V3 Q  v; J/ u- ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 _) D. i& c5 r0 C2 T0 G; H1 }
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( @0 n2 k+ }- q+ D! N

% _$ @8 `8 s9 b5 zCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
2 n5 S1 s0 ~  m8 W! O3 x1 ewww1.tvboxnow.com: k4 t) c" I+ w0 {  L" a" X, u
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
( w/ z1 d& S9 R5 H$ y) J公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 e+ a) x: [6 @
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:8 v/ V" r7 f) B! d, u
1 D& _! W! r- g4 a8 a) `/ q
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible)./ e! `# j: P5 q" ?

0 |- Q9 L# J$ P: JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
) \$ f9 T7 @& P公仔箱論壇4 N6 E& _' b% b2 e& a
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
5 @0 H7 W/ a7 z7 M0 h& V8 Qwww1.tvboxnow.com
; |, q; l$ M4 V5 d3 Vwww1.tvboxnow.com“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”www1.tvboxnow.com3 B( y" j' J6 a$ u3 `3 K

6 T4 t2 V0 w' }( z- S/ Q! T9 mHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
* S4 ~& w1 |$ |) g* p( ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
5 L: }$ i9 W9 s+ _- S7 w& @www1.tvboxnow.comthx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽