返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1公仔箱論壇% c  {$ Z0 [. R8 l
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
1 S$ \. S; d6 M7 o7 B, ^西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! G* [2 p* Q% s" r% Z: d; E% F
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇; p$ e# J( Y$ P. E8 l' a
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2www1.tvboxnow.com( N' M; G. I- f( g8 `
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" G, q$ t9 {2 \6 I4 H( Z
西元2010年04月27日
. V6 I; `  U7 [  j公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

- c3 H1 Y# h7 O$ x7 v2 Q& qThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
! C1 E' H6 ^# ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* C8 }! ?9 |* l7 F
西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 h7 `& p5 A% d( a1 {
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇- o8 O+ C& P4 M" E2 p+ @

: a: |7 H3 [3 [) x. |* Z6 v$ Mwww1.tvboxnow.comVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
$ \1 e3 }$ m9 iwww1.tvboxnow.com梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
4 k+ U2 ^# H3 E/ M) [西元2010年04月26日1 ^" e6 G5 X5 ^/ d. ?

+ u, e/ n+ P/ ]1 Q  W. P$ A" X1 H& T"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
. ~6 O  a. t, ^% Pwww1.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: q1 }& r7 B, A) Y
西元2010年04月24日
- w( ?, y; Y5 X# n9 ~9 N1 T公仔箱論壇1 Z; `5 H1 l& ~  y
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
6 g" ^/ Y% |  {- fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 m* o( G: E+ N
西元2010年04月24日
# A; q' B  @# UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# L/ `7 [" q8 D/ d& k3 N" d3 \
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
0 O& z/ ^% [1 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
& |9 m, R! O9 B西元2010年04月24日
  C5 @- F( |+ s% ?' K+ k4 m- n8 J5 @$ {: `& \. E' \0 d  p
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ B! M+ k9 R+ I8 y; P9 h
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
! E3 D% ~4 ^! W. P! ]www1.tvboxnow.comUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
3 g# D* A' T3 X; \1 {3 Q/ htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* Q( n6 @, j2 p' N) u7 _" WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario# r1 Z; e- ]9 g

: f+ H, H# _5 d8 |. @: rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBy Greg Szymanski, JDtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 j( ?( p0 }# m. b3 ]6 \7 A
April 23, 2010- ]  K0 k* ~( C5 s6 a
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.$ C/ W7 z4 Z  m, ~2 @% V
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。$ S# Z9 \1 y2 x* E* Q$ v6 u
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.www1.tvboxnow.com7 F" a  q! z& P: U4 c
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。公仔箱論壇* k1 \7 w1 a' ~) e
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.3 n, N0 X! L3 x) x
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
7 m" l. r# \% c0 q# cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
$ _4 a/ h* n( e1 ]" E. ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, C) ^! x/ [$ ^0 S
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
6 \! R) Z- k* b+ G9 z7 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 e; {2 d/ Q% @2 V, n# V
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”$ D0 n" x% w8 {8 F& [2 i! Z; C

! U0 h- @  S" y! U! R9 Z  nHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 R  V: A) c" ]. k2 R

+ g* u: g( c, S; R' |Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.公仔箱論壇6 M0 @$ h4 L) c7 k% ?+ y' l

7 V. m5 ?7 J* I- q' Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
$ \) v% i. s; \. C公仔箱論壇www1.tvboxnow.com5 B! d+ k; J' I
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. y% H% L: U8 L6 s1 t  _3 N0 i

0 Z9 C/ e/ x9 Mwww1.tvboxnow.comCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- A$ ^* @, [+ e# U. S: v

& C5 b" {' }8 _. {1 M- s: ~公仔箱論壇“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
5 i. r, A/ X$ a6 \# i( ?; ^www1.tvboxnow.com. U  ]3 ]1 d) ?# T1 R) k* B
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
. w, _3 P% d8 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) T5 @+ x: o0 n9 h8 d3 {* j  \$ Qwww1.tvboxnow.com“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
7 ~$ C  e- o8 k  ?www1.tvboxnow.com
' |. l4 c+ j! g公仔箱論壇“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
5 h0 M0 ~+ |& K4 [+ {  D0 P+ RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. G' ~' ^$ B% Z; U0 a! _公仔箱論壇Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
* @1 t% T7 y; f1 E3 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
) _5 _9 v* [5 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽