返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] Inter confirm Benitez dismissal

confirm Benitez dismissalDecember 23, 2010

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Rafael Benitez has been sacked by Inter Milan, ending days of speculation about his future.
GettyImagesRafael Benitez lasted six months at Inter

Carter: Benitez must shoulder blame
Benitez issues ultimatum

Benitez had been under heavy pressure after the side slumped to seventh in Serie A and, although the Club World Cup success this month appeared to have handed him a reprieve, he issued an ultimatum to president Massimo Moratti in the aftermath demanding backing in the transfer market.
"I'm sorry the relationship with Benitez is over," Moratti said. "But the split had become inevitable.''
Benitez, who left Liverpool in the summer after a disappointing season in the Premier League and Champions League, was handed the task of succeeding Jose Mourinho after their Treble-winning season.
His reign began badly, losing the European Super Cup to Atletico Madrid, and the side were never able to replicate the form of the previous season. Inter finished second, behind Tottenham, in their Champions League group, leading to a meeting with last season's beaten finalists Bayern Munich in the next round.
Following his ultimatum, reports surfaced at the start of the week that Moratti had moved to axe the coach, but it was not until Thursday morning that the decision was officially confirmed.
A club statement read: "Inter Milan and Rafael Benitez can announce that they have reached a mutually satisfactory agreement for the early termination of his contract. Inter thank Rafael Benitez for his work in leading his team to success in the Italian Super Cup and the FIFA Club World Cup."
Despite his time at the San Siro turning sour so quickly, Benitez claims he does not bear a grudge against his former employers.
"I want to thank everyone for the support received during my experience at Inter,'' Benitez told ANSA. "I want to thank personally and on behalf of my staff, players, employees of the club and fans who have placed their trust in us. The two titles we won were the result of the commitment of all those who have been on our side, maintaining the basic principles of professionalism, education, respect and dedication to the club.
"Regardless of the sadness that is natural when you leave a big club like Inter, we take with us the joy of the memories of the fans who welcomed us after winning the Club World Cup. I would also like to greet the players, staff and employees who, because of the holiday period, I can personally greet in the coming days. I wish all of them, as well as the club and the fans, the greatest sporting success for the future.
"Finally, it is incumbent on my part to thank president Massimo Moratti for choosing me as coach.''
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini, dismissed by Moratti after winning his third successive Serie A title in 2008, earlier on Thursday said he believes Benitez has been harshly treated.
"The difference is that I was at the club for four years," he told La Stampa. "Benitez will have been there for six months if it's true that he is being sacked.
"As a colleague, I am sorry for him. Despite the problems Rafa's had, he's won the Italian Super Cup and the Club World Cup and I am sure that Inter will re-enter the title race.
"They weren't doing badly, but then again neither was I and that year we won the Scudetto again."
Benitez has been on holiday in Liverpool in recent days, leading to speculation he could return to Anfield, although Roy Hodgson believes that is unlikely.
"It would be surprising," he said. "If he was the right man for the job then it would have been wiser not to let him go and then bring him back.
"This job will always have lots of people linked with it. When you occupy one of the top jobs in the country, it would be very strange if other people were not linked with your job. I'm sure there are people who are very envious of my position and would very much like to take my place."

好多英文字,但剩係識標題果幾個字已經明哂

評分次數

剛剛看新聞,知道這件喜事後都笑左出黎
剛剛看新聞,知道這件喜事後都笑左出黎
huhut6432gj 發表於 2010-12-24 02:00
竟然係喜事
他不会要回利物浦吧

評分次數

• huhut6432gj

Promises are evil, NEVER believe 'em
竟然係喜事
HIDE 發表於 2010-12-24 02:10 AM
費sir成日都話退休,考慮下賓帥啦,剛剛失業,又教過利記有英超經驗,又羅過歐聯,合資格啦
費sir成日都話退休,考慮下賓帥啦,剛剛失業,又教過利記有英超經驗,又羅過歐聯,合資格啦
huhut6432gj 發表於 2010-12-24 02:15
佢貼幾百萬鎊一年比曼聯都唔要

莫拉蒂:“我感到沮丧,但这是不可避免的”
12月23日米兰消息,“我对于结束和贝尼特斯的工作关系感到沮丧,但在这个时候,这次分离是不可避免的。”在官方宣布解除与贝尼特斯的合同之后,国际米兰主席马西莫-莫拉蒂很快表示,“所有与国际米兰未来帅位联系在一起的名字都很有吸引力。”他总结道。

贝尼特斯:“感谢每个人”

12月23日米兰消息,在官方宣布国际米兰和拉法-贝尼特斯达成协议,终止他的合同之后,下面是拉法-贝尼特斯对莫拉蒂主席、对国际米兰、对球员们,以及对球迷们的告别。他同样感谢主席选择了他作为球队主帅。

“我要感谢每个人。”贝尼特斯对安莎社表示,“感谢大家在我执教国际米兰期间给予的支持。我也要代表我的教练组感谢球员、俱乐部雇员以及对我们抱有信念的球迷们。我们赢得的这两座奖杯是身边每个人努力工作的结果,他们一直将对俱乐部的职业精神、礼貌、尊重以及决心当作他们的主要原则。”“我们为这一切感到非常骄傲。”贝尼特斯继续说道,“尽管离开像国际米兰这么大的俱乐部时显然会感到悲伤,但我们带着球迷们美好的回忆离开了这里,他们在我们拿到世界俱乐部杯赛冠军之后还欢迎我们归来。我也要向球员们、教练组以及雇员道别,由于正处在节日期间,我本人无法向他们说再见。”贝尼特斯总结道:“我祝愿他们所有人,还有俱乐部和球迷们将来在竞技层面取得成功。最后,我也应该向马西莫-莫拉蒂主席表示感谢,他当时选择了我担任国际米兰主教练。”
Gd for everyone.
返回列表