返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊景點] Yosemite National Park - Sierra Nevada, California

,  描述: Tourist Attractions
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-7-10 09:09 AM 編輯
5 ^' G! t! D8 o4 Z  `+ n5 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 v# k. H4 \1 }2 M( h: Z0 BYosemite National Park is located in the central Sierra Nevada of California. It takes approximately 4 hours to drive to the park from San Francisco, approximately 6 hours from Los Angeles.  The majestic sights of Yosemite delights and inspire visitors of all generations.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& {7 l$ f) N& e# X1 U

2 }. p' K! ~5 g1 f" M) M: K8 ^( D. Q
! @/ y. f* s, {, Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTRAILS AND HIKES
" F6 e: ^% k+ S' L/ W( `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yosemite Valley tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ J5 J/ u$ _4 ]8 {

( Z" X  j7 e! U7 ^2 \  \1 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 }, W! c0 T" _! x# g- c7 l
Yosemite Valley's magnificent and breathtaking scenic views are packed between granite walls. It features El Capitan, Half Dome, Clouds Rest, and a variety of other peaks; the matchless tunnel view; some of the world's best known waterfalls; a series of shut-off-the-cell-phone meadows; and the Merced River wandering about through the valley's length.
, Q* s9 h& W1 d7 h! o4 ?6 J  k! [- Q% F
Waterfalls
: Q8 w1 j" u2 J+ J& L7 \; gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yosemite Falls at 2,425 feet (728 meters), is North America's tallest. Bridalveil Fall, one of the iconic features of the tunnel view, is among the world's most photographed waterfalls. Nevada and Vernal Falls make the  Mist Trail  Yosemite's signature hike. Yosemite Valley also features spectacular seasonal  falls like Ribbon Fall and the Cascades, and there are lots of lesser-known but still impressive falls like Wapnama  in the north and Chilnualna in the south.
0 S- |- ^6 A) G6 d# A8 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* Y& m' A5 D6 j2 e6 M
Mountains
% D: E! D' v" @6 I8 r; W) WEl Capitan and Half Dome are two of the world's best known promontories, yet they're dwarfed by many of Yosemite's other       peaks. Yosemite is home to 20 mountains that exceed 10,000 feet (3,000 meters) in elevation.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- ~4 ?3 ~. G" c) Z3 |( B8 {4 u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. O0 U  ?8 G- r

; H2 h9 `; p: C# T$ y& H1 {www1.tvboxnow.comGiant Sequoias
% L0 B) v) _) F+ j8 v& Ywww1.tvboxnow.comThese majestic trees are the world's largest living things, and the Mariposa Grove's Grizzly Giant, at 2,700 years, is the world's oldest sequoia, with branches that are bigger than the trunks of most other species of tree. Yosemite's sequoia groves also feature trees         you can walk through, trees with telescope-style hollow trunks, and scores more that are just plain stupendously big.
" F( m* t5 J0 \2 _& vwww1.tvboxnow.com' f! P% @4 Q/ V& X! v- }
公仔箱論壇5 U0 X& R- {; ^! O& {8 `; n
Lakes TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 l  N, H) f) O# }
Yosemite is dotted with beautiful alpine lakes made even more striking by granite peaks rising precipitously from their banks. Tenava Lake, born to grace postcards, is the most famous, but there are dozens         of others. You could easily fill an entire Yosemite vacation with nothing but lake excursions.1 y; C+ S, W& |" W: t! H

5 Z2 `- B8 {2 D6 d  U" _; @5 P: g6 h% R
Meadows
3 i& p4 |/ D; {1 [7 C5 xNothing promotes peace of mind like a meadow, and Yosemite's full of them. Tuolumne and Dana are the prizes of the Tioga Road;      Wawona  is one of the centerpieces of southern Yosemite; the Glacier Point Road is dotted with small meadows; and Yosemite Valley  is lousy with meadows.
1 w) i# @" z9 R8 E1 E- y. `' Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
- c  W, s; r5 [4 @; C5 f公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 f6 r  y2 g% h5 J
Wildflowerstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 [( m/ d& d' d, \) \4 h
Yosemite hosts hundreds of varieties of wildflower, and due to its range of elevations, wildflower season lasts for months.         Meadows and creek banks are the most likely spots to find them in profusion, but they can be seen all over the place.
5 v/ `) a. o& B) O9 \9 q* [" O3 Nwww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com/ P' [, x  N9 f5 {5 d- m
Wildlife
' i, W0 R' c6 ]0 ~0 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yosemite is famed for its bears, who visit the Yosemite Valley campgrounds nightly and will tear apart any car unfortunate         enough to be harboring an ice chest overnight. They're not alone, though: Yosemite is also home to deer, coyotes, mountain lions, bobcats, marmots, and a variety of birds and small mammals and reptiles.* C! y+ U/ w2 B" U+ F1 p
www1.tvboxnow.com8 k- Q+ O: c4 Y( ]. L( z8 k

3 ]; E: l" T" H: n5 P5 C9 ?6 U公仔箱論壇www1.tvboxnow.com8 }0 i& ^6 h/ I6 U0 h
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" u+ {2 ~  k$ e/ G3 z" t3 q  Y5 {

5 U/ }1 O/ n: G& Z' Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWapama Falls is the larger of two waterfalls located on the northern wall ofHetch Hetchy Valley in Yosemite National Park. Arguably the most powerful waterfall in Yosemite National Park, it flows almost year-round and during peak flow has been known to inundate the trail bridge crossing it, making the falls impossible to pass during peak flow. The falls consist of two primary drops angled roughly 60 degrees to each other, and a broad cascade at its base. Wapama Falls is fed by Lake Vernon, a few miles to the north.( ^1 z2 r& A" Z" i7 g
. l2 c6 ^) q4 U/ A

' ^; Y/ {3 E5 q; rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 [4 q" n+ {& h: O
www1.tvboxnow.com( G* }4 b' T. v5 u* g
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, a2 c: g( v) s3 |% N

Z) I% r2 D, h  r( ], I4 P' y9 Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# d. T4 f. x+ U
0 K) \6 \7 y( Z' D* b- Y& Z- x% V% W5 p8 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇: M- c; w+ Q! }4 ], J' B, X" k

% @1 O( I# X2 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  www1.tvboxnow.com7 X0 I$ E& b. ~( M' }  Z  ?) l

) N# P& n) l+ [  ~7 U9 F) o6 a5 {公仔箱論壇
7 K" t9 E7 Z+ W( ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 D% g# o/ z* A/ ANational Park Service rustic, also colloquially known as Parkitecture, is a style of architecture that arose in the United States National Park System to create buildings that harmonized with their natural environment. www1.tvboxnow.com2 {  Q9 i1 r7 N% G+ ~4 v

7 j9 I  Q$ @* j! _, V! C
) a- [) ?. V2 S" E! jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDesignated a National Historic Landmark, the Ahwahnee Hotel is a grand hotel in a grand setting. The hotel has www1.tvboxnow.com; G& l1 C# p8 {' H
123 guest rooms comprising 99 hotel rooms, 4 suites and 24 cottage rooms on the grounds surrounding the main 5 X) G' ]$ h, }% U% R. F
building.

. x4 R- r* k+ y0 `! B8 V& ]公仔箱論壇www1.tvboxnow.com" m, @3 N4 Q. t/ x1 _$ M
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- J2 C; n0 {5 D- O( c
公仔箱論壇. r8 o. Q) p% a) @6 L  d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 _9 l0 u3 M& x

9 S4 z5 P. h* M8 l" c& e( e. H" Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  [9 Y( Z) u5 y3 _5 r. u6 ^! v' G7 m公仔箱論壇
# p* @( X' s6 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( d5 M& D2 l6 g; `0 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ]7 }+ H$ T3 Y' F- ?9 L) E. \
www1.tvboxnow.com+ A: A/ \- X5 d9 G% M

0 ]9 s5 d- K9 T% W6 [9 C2 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Wawona Meadow and Golf course
3 |2 v6 d# d# b& M/ p+ }* r, m

% q' h. j* J! T% f% \7 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 F6 U# B  O: Q公仔箱論壇% Y; s7 {( Z. \% x% l2 P
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 {6 T& b6 C5 d! w
" R; V) u8 U7 U" i3 q, N

1 ^9 f; H6 }- C4 Z7 G/ e' z5 Ywww1.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" n- b5 t' G6 r. r3 q: }
: Q8 Z, ~% u0 x+ L9 \( Y" q

" F, W( E& _& ~+ W) z+ q; J
7 L& f$ }- W5 o4 w3 J; t) s1 O- k公仔箱論壇www1.tvboxnow.com: O4 |* J$ E. G# ?$ m- H% e

' c3 i# J6 x" d) |" p% S) |公仔箱論壇
) J. ~7 V  m, E+ G* E7 R
' }7 K2 t+ }7 X1 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb . z7 P9 {( L: Y. g$ j4 [8 i) @
公仔箱論壇% o) _5 C; t  }+ g" o
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" R8 L* o  F9 y$ J- T) j2 _7 k
Half Dome and Sentinel Bridge9 x" k* E8 l( r1 {
www1.tvboxnow.com$ F3 Q; z5 |% N$ C: Z! e, w
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 b2 x3 ]9 ?6 V* ]+ {
: Q/ i- N6 B( b: A3 h
Pohono Bridge公仔箱論壇# o/ q0 `+ n1 Q' ^
0 r2 `' t6 D& \
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  ?) t* ^( e  h
5 g/ |1 U/ V; ]2 S5 `+ M6 s0 L/ S3 m+ {
merced river
/ E( n- s9 O2 c2 i7 G4 p公仔箱論壇 公仔箱論壇" T9 A5 \+ }4 E
. k, l/ [- \( X5 r; t7 j
: V. K& R+ n$ w8 {* l
Parsons Peak, Cathedral Rangewww1.tvboxnow.com3 w- I& T0 G- A2 ?0 r

& O6 N- G) p+ C; r  jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ w; C) ?5 X5 M1 i7 _) ~( _$ M! w

6 V- Q  [  U( _8 p1 D公仔箱論壇camp site
! [& X  b. a9 c  [, e TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- G) O3 Q$ H. s+ I

2 f6 ?1 o8 O' O公仔箱論壇7 N! g5 _9 k, n0 J

8 B. E5 n* e1 e& ?+ Y! cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 d) X- Q" h4 X4 m  c6 z* P

$ |- K: `+ p2 \* \; c$ BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: h+ A2 @& }4 k  {, qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, A' D( ~' p- d/ Q3 m8 R0 I* u
Experience the breath-taking views and majestic scenery of Yosemite National Park by mule or horseback.  When you are ready to saddle up, there are plenty of options.  We have three stables within the park boundaries, each offering unique scenery and a memorable experience.  Visit one, or all three, to see more of the park.  Two-hour, four-hour and all day rides are available.  Saddle up.www1.tvboxnow.com2 Y0 B: ?' O+ U9 e

* g3 p1 Z5 i& [1 P8 m5 K 公仔箱論壇( o! y  |+ O6 M/ L5 U$ M0 l" x

2 `3 D! h# n, ~" L1 m8 G& E  \$ m" N6 j/ ?9 P
In Yosemite Valley just to the west of the Yosemite Museum Gallery lies the Yosemite Pioneer Cemetery. The cemetery dates back to the 1800s with many of the graveyard headstones still readable.www1.tvboxnow.com2 Q2 f$ o% @! u- @
www1.tvboxnow.com. N) X# Y. y1 A5 A2 o
  www1.tvboxnow.com) q8 M9 u! A& K
2 o7 `: ?7 ?+ U  {

% D* D; S; _0 a) Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇8 V% ~7 P8 h  [4 z6 G1 U) J" i* L3 t

: r% A8 C9 w: H- S公仔箱論壇
& L, Y6 P  N: y" qRibbon falls is among the world's highest falls at 1,612 feet. 公仔箱論壇  B' g/ @) s& Y1 u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 f- G5 w9 ?# n! h- b* x# n
公仔箱論壇" L7 A3 Q) ~9 ?
  " i/ Y/ A8 f5 x' x% `

6 L' e( J# b, ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ~+ L8 U5 c3 x% w  n' P
  www1.tvboxnow.com; W$ e! k2 u, `1 E3 y4 D8 n
www1.tvboxnow.com" v! F, a0 ~( y' J+ \  d
Leconte Memorial公仔箱論壇+ F4 X: c* h3 A+ R( }

1 O5 v+ I: H+ A0 c" P( _www1.tvboxnow.com$ Q. O- K9 f4 F" j/ O' \2 F
www1.tvboxnow.com# E% y; j6 a  j- H: @
公仔箱論壇  H5 w+ e/ Z6 o6 _% [  {  o; ^
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ ~3 }' k" m. }# o' |5 l2 {" k
Parsons Memorial Museumtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; K2 n4 |5 S( ~* H: f% n- ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 G+ H  N* V2 g" Y

. g% |% Z4 _! u7 T$ Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& i3 p& [$ i& \. X0 ~
$ M/ u$ o5 Y/ E
Nature Centre At Happy Isle
  y; `2 a; v1 J8 X公仔箱論壇Happy Isles isn’t just home to this charming Nature Center, it’s also the gateway to many of the Park’s most popular hikes, including Vernal Falls, Nevada Falls and Half Dome. The Nature Center is designed with families in mind. Many of the displays are interactive and there is plenty to see and touch. What’s especially wonderful is that displays are kept at kid eye-level.
+ x. s) T6 A7 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
7 m9 @+ s# T! B# r; F; |2 z2 Z0 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 7 M  y7 Z% \- w' p8 [

+ [' X% V, c, A: `. ^www1.tvboxnow.com
, z3 q: j7 w$ ?7 }- ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 K& C/ F. o; A; n

6 S& t6 S" ]: Z& C5 d4 [公仔箱論壇www1.tvboxnow.com' o  S$ k0 |8 T8 n2 T) U

% n$ W% f/ l, w, Y1 x0 K/ s公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 k; ~  L* ^# ^1 R7 P' K
www1.tvboxnow.com; L( g4 Y( R& q

& n, E8 @5 a" J6 j- q/ m2 n* N9 I4 Q3 j4 `  a1 Q/ L, y- l9 u
Yosemite Museum公仔箱論壇! _  z1 \6 g0 v% }& }+ E  z

: N! `" t% y1 \1 J* w' Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb www1.tvboxnow.com5 `5 ?, r0 d% K

4 D( V5 f6 e# k& A0 @0 t/ Dwww1.tvboxnow.com
; N2 n+ r# `. Z9 P( ]0 ^www1.tvboxnow.com
* I# _. R- i* z8 b! l  9 L: l- j& i6 ]! l6 ?% x

% S, M! q- p+ m/ V公仔箱論壇
! }0 ^# W1 |- ?  q* ^9 P公仔箱論壇
4 q% i3 K% N7 v* {' \公仔箱論壇4 ~$ R) x5 ~8 ?- y' k6 @9 e

* f) T" e/ E& O( B$ Awww1.tvboxnow.com
2 l( P8 \: |; q5 c7 \公仔箱論壇
* D' ?% d; d. U; R# A- `1 l: i
) G! X" b! X+ ^3 m! ?www1.tvboxnow.com
; J0 H" I2 Q& i8 _公仔箱論壇
( ]6 R# f- [$ v6 ewww1.tvboxnow.com4 ^" |* g5 I2 E$ K8 V
Mariposa Grove
0 l/ O3 z5 B: ~+ L$ V: ?6 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; B9 W* M' |' K$ e
www1.tvboxnow.com' D# R7 [- `& i0 I' t2 z. ^- K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% Q: `( k0 r* ~! i

4 I9 V0 Q! r3 w. O( ?
, `5 @1 @4 ^: [2 V( k% CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* G  I/ [& |( w' I& d7 c( m6 Y. Swww1.tvboxnow.com TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. R# o  V5 m9 K" l' V/ E
( {4 A. q: R3 i  t( P

8 Y  V# x$ ]; G& _2 a+ dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 g9 q) j: ^' {8 qwww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com1 Y- e% V6 ?3 v2 I! t' {( E
Half Dome , Glacier Pointwww1.tvboxnow.com( J( U8 s8 d/ A/ c% n( t
5 c7 M* q7 g3 J9 n2 F5 V4 P
www1.tvboxnow.com+ m# e) }! L% R" m5 A

; w6 }' I. P0 T1 T1 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ T  A+ Q, j7 m$ F) B tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 t% K& m& g2 A$ \

* J! {9 T1 ~+ `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# S) D0 c2 R/ V& U 公仔箱論壇& w9 [/ L% `# r- F. A' m
公仔箱論壇8 s6 T: p! `& s2 g; s* l
1 Z$ Y8 j6 E3 B1 d% s3 a8 e) I+ c

+ o4 R- }5 l$ f! g公仔箱論壇FIREFALLS
5 d& G2 T% t) ~- B" ~www1.tvboxnow.com Firefalls were waterfalls once created with fire in Yosemite National Park.   A large fire was started atop Glacier Point and red-hot embers were pushed off   a shear granite wall in the evening. It was Yosemite's version of fireworks.   Park officials learned it was a fire hazard in the 1960s and the practice was   stopped.
0 j8 \) B* p9 ]" P. c0 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  www1.tvboxnow.com0 U) k+ b$ e. G: I8 P
These days you can see and photograph a natural firefall, but the conditions have to be just right. The first ingredient you need, oddly enough, is sunlight.   You can't capture this effect throughout the year, and the setting sun   is only in the right position during the last two weeks of February, when it   can shine a golden spotlight down the center of Yosemite Valley. Wintertime can bring clouds and storms that block the sunlight, so timing is everything.
, F7 @$ G2 Y, Z  `, x; r7 z7 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* a2 O! q) [# L
The next ingredient you need for the firefall is water. The source of water  comes from Horsetail Falls, a small waterfall atop El Capitan. ( v- ^7 J) w9 k" f, G

, |% H2 _5 N! W8 O公仔箱論壇Fire Fall YosemiteTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ l+ x# k5 T' R. x. G/ `3 S

7 {6 c) e7 A" g; _- h  xwww1.tvboxnow.comAs dusk enveloped the spectacular vistas of Yosemite Valley in Yosemite National Park, California, a huge pile of wood lay stacked at the edge of a high cliff. Nature lovers from far corners of the world gathered on the valley floor, waiting till dark when the woodpile was torched and slowly pushed off the cliff, the burning logs forming a blazing cascade down the mountain's stony face.
8 r% I7 S6 i' ~: E* |www1.tvboxnow.com( f+ z# s8 y! i7 z3 D
Horse Tail FallsTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' P# x! d( i1 Y" q) m6 X9 I
, d. I$ g8 H( J$ t
Yosemite National Park is one of the world’s great destinations for photographers. Each year in late February, however, camera
5 u. G+ }# a) V6 c3 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。buffs converge with a particular urgency: There are just a few days when the setting sun and the position of the Earth’s orbit transform El Capitan’s wispy Horsetail Falls into a spectacular light show.
9 y* P' y; c+ \+ T( n3 |/ twww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com# B6 [5 W' R. W. Z; Q0 Q

$ a- _: N& F. u# xwww1.tvboxnow.comBridal Veil Falltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  ]2 |( T/ C. z

. _1 P/ Y0 U) H2 }# swww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com1 _6 l9 q9 B) @+ G( V% l6 T
It’s the breathtaking view around this fall that adds more vigor to this fall.
# R7 C3 z- d3 R, m  z; Y6 E4 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 j0 ^. `7 p( R. w$ L- D3 [* J( \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 A& I- }" y3 s4 |$ rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Rain forest at Bridal Veil Falls
7 k% ~  ^* c, ~  l  Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 y, p* P, D# T' w  @5 [; H( @

# d& t( o2 |+ E5 ~  Z6 f( F, D
& E1 w0 k9 N" G# j3 F7 ~* Iwww1.tvboxnow.com: o8 |! c( W' j5 g# I
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ \+ k+ J9 k, L

) i4 }. Z0 b! g1 {1 |公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 Q' a6 t% r/ x

% v; f- _# U& Z
6 a  K- T+ d+ T3 `1 tRising 3,593 feet from the valley and 7,569 feet above sea level, El Capitan, Yosemite is a breath taking sight. Favored by expert rock climbers from all part of the world, El Capitan Yosemite is the largest exposed granite monolith in the world. In fact, El Capitan Yosemite is almost twice the height of the rock of Gibraltar!                                                                                2 r, n  U2 a  x& w7 Q1 r

9 k; B3 d& ]% L" a- D  \/ R' @9 C! X7 t; ?
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- \1 {1 q& C' B% ^4 e/ ?# ]
  www1.tvboxnow.com8 q3 b* p' Z# q4 i! r, P

, N# |4 h0 S3 {% N0 y. K; \5 E& e% STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; c: P3 T4 ~0 Z: `8 I( x: A7 \公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 y, q: d/ i0 n( c6 C  r
, [4 K8 w1 d9 n& W: J( I& m: z2 {
Half Dome0 ?5 L& ~# v" e5 k& L

" g$ i! l0 {) o; u, lwww1.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 l; R$ x) |8 G1 n  o3 _: g7 D
The hike to the top of Half Dome from the valley floor is a 16.4 mile strenuous        day hike with a 4,737 elevation gain up to 8,884 feet. Most of the trail that leads        to Half Dome is the John Muir trail which starts at Happy Isles and leads all the        way to the summit of Mt. Whitney 210 miles away. The distance is longer than it        seem to be because the trail takes a large loop around to the opposite side of Half        Dome (East Side) before the actual granite ascent begins.
3 k' t0 }& a/ t, o- C/ |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 m4 _/ \9 h1 V1 T
公仔箱論壇' T6 E. O0 H! N) I7 v3 c) J
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) w; H' R, [2 _9 l& I, h; |
www1.tvboxnow.com! g3 g$ L) I& T" B" q6 ]
www1.tvboxnow.com1 Y1 }4 }6 h1 f9 O7 }

. g8 l* Q; b) n+ r& m) [5 U tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 V# n3 E& C: C4 R, [

# y2 O1 ^& R$ X- g+ Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, `5 N' m. S/ s( C  Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb   
- N1 \- J) k/ K8 swww1.tvboxnow.com
5 K# m% D' I- y, p; H' OMist Trail0 }- V8 z& b9 X3 z3 M
Hike to two breath-taking waterfalls along Yosemite Valley's most popular hiking trails
, ]' D" B+ }9 R! Iwww1.tvboxnow.com
& W5 _" l! |# }1 N% k" @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 q3 R) G2 V$ \5 g, a% k; MIf you only have time for one hike while in Yosemite look no further: the Mist Trail is the hike for you.  It is no wonder why this trail is one of the most popular trails in Yosemite Valley.  You will hike so close to 2 massive waterfalls that it will be very difficult to avoid the mist from the falls.  The best time to hike this trail is in Spring or early Summer, while the snow runoff is high and the falls are full of water./ H  H9 N- T; S- Z
公仔箱論壇- r4 T8 A) G! K% e& m* i5 s. O
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, ^4 Q1 l% n. N. T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( X/ l7 K$ m/ K& q8 n
0 c- @! D! c% E) ]) {7 r0 d

3 m- c4 d; B+ s* z. h' \% _" a
( u% p/ J' K, Ywww1.tvboxnow.comMist Trail below Vernal Falls, Yosemitewww1.tvboxnow.com) b3 @5 l6 o, L8 d; I3 Y# L. o

% t0 ?# N2 f, ~5 c' o+ A( Q# LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 www1.tvboxnow.com! X3 P- v9 d$ ^& r0 m  q# a" j0 H
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 n; ]3 m) B. ^- @3 o

* V' B! R8 z; s! |. i+ QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 公仔箱論壇/ }" r+ B6 G6 x2 N
9 R5 M: _9 l- H, \/ @

2 ~) \- P0 _) }/ U0 _* z: `& P) F
公仔箱論壇0 H. ]- c" g  z, W' [& z3 @
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& z9 j5 n3 I; Y7 X$ X
www1.tvboxnow.com7 v& ~2 |' K/ w) R
Tunnel View3 }7 V7 b, R+ q& T
Yosemite's famed tunnel view, from which you can see (left to right): El Capitan, Clouds Rest, Half Dome, Sentinel Rock, Cathedral Rocks, and Bridalveil Fall. Yosemite Valley itself from this vantage point, the valley appears to be a solid mass of trees, but there are actually meadows running much of the valley's length, and the Merced River is down there somewhere too.
" [+ g! z% e6 ^" J* v
! e* W% ?9 |  x7 C9 v' F8 i公仔箱論壇 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 K2 s; J0 v+ ?0 s

9 F' N7 K! `# _3 H  t( sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& M* ^# q% u( m0 Z9 \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 公仔箱論壇; ^' e# t* P1 ?* S& J; F  o: a1 y
$ a2 d+ r0 \6 p' L
www1.tvboxnow.com) F# Y5 k9 v- d

' N7 R5 G: z" e# `" jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% q0 W) C2 i$ Q/ @9 C% T) N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 d2 a3 E* ^4 Q, B- [
Vernal Falls
& ?% E) H3 z+ [6 b; Qwww1.tvboxnow.com
0 I6 G( i% i" X: F  W7 wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( n/ R# I. g5 x) ] TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: Q. v: S, y4 h# Y8 p7 H6 n
  D" A8 M9 l" j: Q
One of the most popular waterfalls in Yosemite National Park of California in the United States, Vernal fall measures 97 meters (317 feet) high. A hike along the Mist Trail to the fall takes visitors very close to the fall where they become shrouded in its mist. The hike to Vernal Fall is short at only 2.1 km (1.3 miles) long. At the top of the fall hikers enjoy a rest at the Emerald Pool, named for its deep green color, which is a small lake where some visitors choose to swim, though it is against the park rules and can be dangerous if care is not taken. Travelers who wish to visit Vernal Fall should make it a part of a greater trip to the awe-inspiring Yosemite National Park where many other spectacular natural sights can be enjoyed. Accommodation is plentiful at the park and includes hotels as well as campgrounds. There is a $20 fee to enter Yosemite National Park.
1 z% t0 |# i1 k4 Q5 x  g3 R* ~" v1 {5 U$ qwww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com# T2 U5 b# ^6 S' z( R

, b1 }7 v, [! A6 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* ^% l  H( n- o( v
' q" {/ x9 ]; G( Qwww1.tvboxnow.com 公仔箱論壇2 _3 k& e, L- Y2 j' y' {
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* G8 }3 x5 T4 {7 f) B/ C
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  H- F, A. j1 N! i: c8 Q% M
Tenaya Lake is a lake located bet Yosemite Valley and Tuolumne Meadowstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; w, p6 W+ E- j; Z2 d( @
Tenaya Lake was created by the Tenaya branch of the Tuolumne Glacier as it passed through Tenaya Canyonwww1.tvboxnow.com9 Z8 _8 Q6 X- e- f

7 h/ m$ m7 }# z7 P& y  }; b7 r7 E* h) G( p8 J' m) c
( S  T( {) U( X3 ^+ K

! I4 D/ B; T+ b5 E' z9 |0 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  
9 l) ^7 ~! M+ T* o0 s9 |" u
% O8 a; u" K* i+ n& h0 \
; O! m& |+ J; A4 j0 t" ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Tunnel along Tioga Roadwww1.tvboxnow.com1 c7 q8 q! ?6 [; C" `6 ?+ u) F
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 s# n$ Z1 L; D# p. Y
3 q6 d# u& s6 j; }: U1 O" K
Tenaya Lake Tioga Rd
, p. _# E( \0 L8 i) {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 G5 v* y6 z7 D, k( a公仔箱論壇, d- G2 G% {. i, L$ w
: p4 q3 X0 R4 q0 C  H: r8 h

7 H; {1 o# G* F: }( x( ?www1.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 E/ P. k8 P  E$ |6 g' m; \
Yosemite View, Tioga Rd5 o8 U) L! [- V1 y' Y, I
' r+ x' Y4 t: _

$ z" c/ H2 o0 }$ E. p/ |  E. r3 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
  u5 u  g7 J2 {: I+ E6 aTuolomne River, Tioga Rd
5 s! U; W# v7 U( E- d, M
; H0 X2 E* F0 A: e) ~. M. o! }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
8 W/ j- _2 t; p8 b1 Z
& O$ L4 ^6 I# ]+ W9 X; V$ r) }
- i% D- [) B) H1 DA yellow bellied marmot, seen on top of Dana Moutain, Tioga pass in the background8 ^# ?% r' \1 M0 m
公仔箱論壇4 F9 {$ n& t! W) A2 ~9 |

5 J+ k! E7 X. D7 K* _9 Vwww1.tvboxnow.com tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( N" A. j( R* Z% l2 k/ j5 n* P* v
Waterfall , Tioga PassTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 X+ m' \0 G! o4 i  b: L9 e' b' u

+ O0 ]0 o: X7 E: z- iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% E6 n' \: L9 NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yosemite Parktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 c  x3 q4 F7 o& z" o1 k- _9 s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) c) ?" E$ ?- x) s( V
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 [: w  p3 A6 r  K3 w5 Q

; ]. H6 K4 a( i! n& Q  qwww1.tvboxnow.com
# E: I! t' ?3 ]2 s2 p
, \. G3 X' P7 B- [8 ]1 owww1.tvboxnow.com
% F6 M- s0 ~' t& U& p4 d1 \
# A# m- v( |/ r2 v9 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% e) r4 s8 E+ Q4 z( Y" ANature Note
1 z/ p$ c  c7 B
0 o  V& n. E1 G1 G2 q4 p公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- _3 y. b' l+ b0 L  I; R7 h7 W

+ W* `  s, R6 l* @0 a4 C9 q9 V公仔箱論壇Amazing n Awesome - Horse Tail Falls and Fire Falls公仔箱論壇7 }0 C0 x: N, K6 o0 W: b

評分次數

• civicboy1969

本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-7-9 04:19 PM 編輯 www1.tvboxnow.com9 p& M% F" r/ v, U- k$ h
www1.tvboxnow.com) L+ B  L' z5 k) J, n
Yosemite National Park is home to hundreds of American black bears; these bears have a voracious appetite. They also are incredibly curious and have an amazing sense of smell. This combination tempts them to seek our high-calorie food. Sometimes bears that routinely get our food become aggressive, and sometimes have to be killed as a result. By storing your food properly, you can prevent a bear's unnecessary death.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# S5 v+ b! k1 [9 R6 p

4 F; c! \9 d5 ]7 V! WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
+ E' L0 t' }5 |! _, Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb 公仔箱論壇5 W) e# Z5 A* @9 l; ?6 p
0 q' d$ T6 f$ S2 B5 K/ L
& A: s( [/ b6 U" u  H* `
公仔箱論壇, z* h! D4 h' K5 g* |# E- x8 y
- Q% A5 z& ~# [- B. @

0 S& C* j5 U) UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ I, v2 T: M. p3 N9 @
Please note that these food storage regulations have the force and effect of federal law: Failure to store your food properly may result in impoundment of your food or car and/or a fine of up to $5,000 and/or revocation of your camping permit.
  v, H. v: {7 R! j/ c( v公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇' X) G; W/ c) }; T

' b, e( W& a: J5 z2 X4 ~: _公仔箱論壇What is Food?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! I+ ^+ }; N" J: a, ]
"Food" includes any item with a scent, regardless of packaging. This may include items that you do not consider food, such as canned goods, bottles, drinks, soaps, cosmetics, toiletries, trash, ice chests (even when empty), and unwashed items used for preparing or eating meals. All these items must be stored properly.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 \6 K: h3 L6 |, ]( K, a& M
How to Store Your Food...
; f/ S% {! l, q6 T: |' J: `. atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ k" n5 l  f* j; uIn your car" m5 L( O; }' V$ S: X; v- M
You may store food inside your car (out of sight, with windows completely closed) only during daylight hours. You may not leave food in a pickup truck bed or strapped to the outside of a vehicle at any time. Do not store food in your car after dark: use a Food Locker. Remember to clear your car of food wrappers, crumbs in baby seats, and baby wipes. Even canned food and drinks must be removed from your car.www1.tvboxnow.com% Z4 l9 N) N! ?9 Y& q

4 V' s2 s/ z/ [. Owww1.tvboxnow.comFood Locker are available Curry Parking lot, and at all trail heads parking lots.
4 B, b/ N- r. v4 ?7 U( atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 |4 E! j* K2 E  C4 k, ~/ \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  V% P2 D6 J3 d+ A' u; }# V3 _
公仔箱論壇8 J! N6 y# y$ t% L) I
1 _6 R6 o- S6 I( ^2 Y

- v' C- I) d7 t( q' \公仔箱論壇Windows pried open and broken on minivans in Yosemite more than on other vehicles. www1.tvboxnow.com% s+ K& {' {+ R1 P/ B; S  u
Minivans often are owned by families with children who spill food and drinks. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. Z( c/ o! Q5 t. s+ @, g" \
"But it's not just food that attracts the bears. It's the odour, too." www1.tvboxnow.com. q: S; R2 k$ G. E  ?
And, quite often, there's a stash of food in the vehicle.& p1 }* a$ r# Y4 M
It's not just the food or odour. Researchers suspect these clever creatures
  v% z5 }! g" ]& pactually recognise minivans and look for themTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, s; x2 A' |! j

& Q. ^4 ~  F" swww1.tvboxnow.com
' f3 f  [% p5 v& O4 K; k  C/ Fwww1.tvboxnow.comA black bear and its cubs, break into a vehicle in search of food in
. t  u* X& |8 L4 uYosemite National Park.(1997).
5 g3 N/ p- H7 a2 O& U& f. u  N" v" z& R) n

8 ~+ T/ e) {" q6 c& ^) L. P
7 v# }8 @6 h+ w1 k, j
" n1 Y; K+ v) m
$ r  q  f4 C0 _. K, g% s! a- Z# itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb www1.tvboxnow.com9 G+ P2 B+ ]# D* C0 G- J9 f& v! T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" C- z  Q8 n, l: e' [7 H
: b' k' l8 H6 T5 p( y2 Q& o- H
In campgrounds, Housekeeping Camp, and Curry Village tent cabins7 ?  o" e: @' f& D1 }+ M6 @0 \8 p# \7 U
You must store all your food in food lockers. Bears may enter campsites even in your presence (see photo above),
4 W* T, |4 E% Y2 m" T, A# b- I! k公仔箱論壇 and some will even check lockers to see if they’re latched.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 a$ n6 C' V$ `5 [7 ]

0 O. b3 a$ }$ S9 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
I have been to Yosemite National Park in 2009 summer. It's really a nice place , beautiful scenic views and fresh air. Even in summer time ,on the way we drove to the half dome it was snowing.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* u9 [; }- J# T- F, q  ~) H
I have spent two days in the park ,of course it's not enough. I stayed in KOA camping ground for one night and drove inside the park for sight seeing . I haven't met any black bears that time , hope to see them next. Thank you very much for your sharing .

評分次數

• civicboy1969

Thanks for sharing!
I have been to Yosemite National Park in 2009 summer. It's really a nice place , beautiful scenic views and fresh air. Even in summer time ,on the way we drove to the half dome it was snowing.0 S/ S1 |/ `. Q6 T+ K' J9 K
I have  ...
/ b6 g5 y. D8 a& `3 q* o' \6 U公仔箱論壇swng1 發表於 2011-7-23 01:07 PM
" u3 a0 J) I% F: v: d# N

8 X' V2 T2 {2 M公仔箱論壇" e: R% v& J' c0 c8 y
  Appreciate your generous sharing of your expedition, of you trip to the Yosenmite.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ o4 Q  \5 g7 f+ t0 m8 P6 G6 S* x
4 B/ V5 e1 |  s3 m; ~$ \( ]) G. ?
It is very kind of you, and thank you very much for the tip.
. V# T7 Y% P) jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* D# W  E6 n2 Q
Last week, July 22, three people were swept over Vernal Fall, on Tue is still missing.
2 d8 ?3 F1 s  h0 mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" `9 j3 J- Y9 O公仔箱論壇- [* r0 p. Q3 g) l4 M+ n
Search-and-rescue teams have spent days scouring the banks of the Merced River in Yosemite National Park after three people were swept away over Vernal Fall, but it could be weeks — even months — before the victims are found, park officials said. Treacherous river conditions caused by a larger-than-normal snow pack this winter have so far limited the search to foot patrols.
/ P2 v0 @5 R# W/ X7 l& _0 A" Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
% k; X' N1 `& Rwww1.tvboxnow.com( a0 }) ~/ f- ^* N$ X5 l2 b/ i
Witnesses said the three were among several members of the group who climbed over a metal barricade into the water despite posted signs and repeated warnings from other hikers.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 R# I( s3 f6 e& ^! s$ S# M
公仔箱論壇5 A7 |  d" G5 [, p4 R6 A
They were about 25 feet from the edge of the waterfall when witnesses say Badal slipped. A second person tried to rescue her and then a third tried to save the other two. All three were swept over the waterfall as horrified bystanders and friends watched helplessly.公仔箱論壇4 ^. h2 q$ T, Z* p% b2 \4 a+ {
www1.tvboxnow.com! W3 ?' Z* t* }4 u4 J) K

, I( F* |' \" S8 B3 a6 Y8 ewww1.tvboxnow.comA search for three people who were swept over Vernal Fall at Yosemite National Park last week has been scaled back, now. It is
& p8 O* a1 ~( f$ J- P6 b! I4 |2 @$ ka very sad trip, and tragedy for the family and friends.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 U8 {, T& g" Y; P7 p! N
  o; L9 p5 `3 N7 N) b4 k' K
Therefore,  it is very very important to follow all the important instructions and safety signs posted for the hikers on a hiking trails at3 |  Q# v3 V0 w! h
Yosemite. To prevent accidents or mishaps that endangered our lifes and caused misfortunes.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

Thanks for sharing!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; R( J- X+ `5 `2 y8 @
user2000 發表於 2011-7-25 09:54 AM
7 v( Y1 S- h4 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 s' e! |' m4 h/ d. J7 [5 h. Z5 [- i, V# l9 c8 k+ C) u  C
U r welcome, and hoping u will come here more to share and chat with us. Have a nice day

評分次數

• civicboy1969

Wow, so beautiful! Thank you for sharing. How long was the trip? Did you stay at the Ahwahnee Hotel? How much is it a night?
9 o: w' B" r1 A* B3 h

評分次數

• civicboy1969

Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures!
Wow, so beautiful! Thank you for sharing.
正呀,好想親親大自然.
perfect thank for share
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-11-25 11:53 PM 編輯 ) D3 r9 N1 Z$ K( g1 R1 g

8 x/ D9 U0 }" I; G& a% b) y: otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt is indeed much pleasure sharing interesting places with forum friends with similar interest.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 S# c1 n/ |- J; C' \! I; P3 U
Thank you so much, Landlord Civicboy of 旅遊好介紹  for helping to make this space available that we can share our heart delight. Viewing places of interest and finding exciting
1 |1 K1 \1 t. O: ]* L. _6 h4 z6 Awww1.tvboxnow.comtravel destinations.
: a5 v# Q; T9 l8 F4 _1 Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww1.tvboxnow.com- s3 a2 K. [/ u
Hei friends, it is most wonderful that we can come together here to exchange interest n ideas of exciting places. Appreciate your comment, thanks to share.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

返回列表